Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds (40978 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Okeikpu(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2015
Poverty is a cancer grin only animals ll believe ds shytt. The hate 4the gr8 Igbos is the beginning of ur downfall..... If u like continue ur........(^~^)

1 Like

Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Allosaurus: 8:23am On May 18, 2015
Chai! Anambra egbuo mmadu!
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by funkybully(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2015
[s]
SurePresident:

Eternally enslaved by their myopic greed and shallow minds. Just like they shielded Stella Odua and many more evil people among them, ibos would always try to justify and shield any evil committed by igbos. These senseless scally-wags called ibos with fart-filled craniums always trying to exonerate their evil deeds instead of rebuking and using the erring ones among them as deterrents. ibos are the most foolishly greedy and tribalistic people on planet earth. These incorrigibly myopic people called ibos, perpetually blinded by greed and tribalism, are the only reason why this country will not be able to stamp out corruption. Their crocodile tears about their desire to leave is as fake as their claim to be the wisest, only myopic fools won't know how to get out. Unlike this monumentally foolish igbos, I trust Yorubas, they day we want out of Nigeria, we are out.
[/s]

I don't reply SLAVES n COWARDS like this Fool I quoted.

Now run along with ur tail in between ur legs. Goat
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Nobody: 8:43am On May 18, 2015
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by proxillin(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2015
[size=28pt]Cannibal tribe!!![/size]
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by lolly2pops: 9:53am On May 18, 2015
Nigerians at it again...rubbishing their country's name.[b][/b] Giving unsupported reports to bbc...for what
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by somegirl1: 10:47am On May 18, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, I believ on d news there were pictures shown. One was of a hand cutting meat, another was of presumably the human flesh found at d restaurant although to b honest I couldn't identify body parts out of it.

Both pictures were of beef steak.
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Litmus: 11:03am On May 18, 2015
This Nigeria carry go bring come mentality has caused false news to spread around the world. It was in the Daily Mail the other day, giving the impression Nigerian restaurants serves human flesh. Ultimately such fake news as we spread damages someone in Nigeria's chances of making a living from foreign investments. In this instance, the difference between some visitors to Nigeria deciding to sample traditional Nigerian fare or giving the adventure a skip.
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Tinyemeka(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2015
Rose2014:

Why not help me out by telling me the name and the location of the Osun restraunt?

Osun Defender first published that news. Nobody knows the whereabouts of the restaurant. So why don't you direct your enquiries to Osun Defender. If the story was true and they value their reputation as a publishing house that should be taken seriously and not read like Sahara Reporters or Hints magazine, then they should refute the police allegation and tell us the location of said restaurant. You get? undecided
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by Christmasdon(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
I smell lies.
Re: Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds by guonno: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
This is exactly what am talking about- a lot of kids on nairaland. Instead of u igbos on nairaland to go in ur Twitter pages, Twitter pages of Anambra state government, and etc to demand that the body that carried this news be sued to court, u r here exchanging words with people that are bent on scuttling gov obi's efforts to bringing foreign investors to Anambra state n SE as a whole. obi succeded in security, now foreigners r interested in the state one if wich is sabmiler. Who God has blessed no man can curse, NdIGBO is blessed. It's a pity that those ethnic groups that God has cursed cannot be blessed by any man. NdIGBO, do not rest until u find justice in this case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.