Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) (54284 Views)

Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Photos: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human Ritual Scandal / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
The desperation of some Nigerians in seeking
political power, fame and money at all cost is
becoming appalling and worrisome.
I just stumbled on this on the social media on
one Mr. Henri Obiazi’s facebook page where he
alleged that this woman identified as Hon.
Munirat Adedoyin, a former Vice Chairman of
Ikorodu Local Government in Lagos, who is
also said vying for the Chairmanship position
of the same Local Government was allegedly
caught recently in the act of attempting to use
a child for ritual as depicted in the picture
above.

According to the post by Mr. Henry Obiazi,
“Mrs.Munirat Adedoyin. She is the former
Deputy Chairman of Ikorodu local Government
Area. She is about to contest for the position
of the Chairman of the local government. She
was caught in the act by some good
‘samaritans’ and the information and the
photographs were passed to security
agencies.”

Obiazi further commented on the post; “Efforts
made so far to apprehend this extremely
wicked woman are being frustrated by a High
court judge in Ikorodu who granted an exparte
order restraining the police from arresting the
woman pending the determination of the
motion on notice for the enforcement of her
fundamental rights.”

“The woman have abandoned her house and
only her lawyer knows her whereabouts. Those
pix. must have been taken secretly. I am also
as curious as anybody else.”

“She has not been charged. In the process of
trying to arrest her, she filed an application for
the enforcement of her fundamental rights.”

“However, the police filed its response and
annexed some exhibits including the
photographs. The application was filed last
year October, and in March this year rather
than the court taking the main motion, it took
the ex-parte motion and granted all the reliefs
prayed. The exparte order expires after 14 days
according to high court civil procedure rules.”

“Efforts are still in progress to arrest this
wicked and crooked woman. She is trying to
concealed her dagger beneath the rope of the
jurist and benefit from her wrongs.”Mr. Obiazi
commented

See court experte order obtained by Mrs.
Munirat Addoyin to evade arrest:

http://rityonyi..com/2015/05/s-h-o-c-k-i-n-g-lagos-female-politician.html

Cc. lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by docmoses(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
incase...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by marinxxx(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
dis one na with hard evidence ooo if na wer una go do jungle justice una no go do.....naim make i trust alaba guys

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by marinxxx(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
dis one na with hard evidence ooo if na wer una go do jungle justice una no go do.....naim make i trust alaba guys unrelated news follow me for twitter@i_am_marinx
.....wake me up wen e reach front page

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by laplace12(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
This could be a set-up.

Who took the pics and what was the Person doing there?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Cadamlk: 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
People like this don't deserve to be called human.Immagine a woman in Boko Haranic insanity.That woman must face justice oo.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by robosky02(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2015
na wao...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Young03(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
Abeg na who took ds pix and how did he know she was about d carry d act?

Its just a movie set

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
If this is true,then...lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
Na them do ritual pass both male and female

24 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
Wicked generation

cry cry cry cry cry cry

@OP why you ban me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
Absolute nonsense
mkpakanaodogwu:
IGBO people act their own in film,people from the other side do the practical both male and female

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 6:01pm On May 20, 2015
Absolute nonsense
mkpakanaodogwu:
Na them do ritual pass both male and female

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2015
And I repeat: I FEAR WOMEN

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by daben1(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
Not only her! All politicians should be persecuted for this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by oluwatosin2015: 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by UnknownT: 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
IGBO people act their own in film,people from the other side do the practical both male and female
lol.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
I don't get this,she wasn't caught but someone
took the pics and allowed her kill the innocent boy?

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
This looks so much like blackmail
Typical

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:

28 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by kennynelcon(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
I must make money
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by omanifrank(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
ya
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by adenine02: 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
All for power
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
Wonderful!
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.