Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,381 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Embrace Your Beast: Getting Psychiatric Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Embrace Your Beast: Getting Psychiatric Help (627 Views)

How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Your Beast: Getting Psychiatric Help by Nobody: 6:49am On May 18, 2015
EMBRACE YOUR BEAST

With writing (in this case, updating BBM pms every fucking minute. I don’t tweet) I’m able to take note of my thought process. My mind runs like a Jackson Pollock painting process… Layers on layers on layers… spontaneous splashes of ideas. I could go from religion to showbiz in one minute, extreme happiness to romantic depression in the next and no, I don’t have a mental problem… or at least I hope I don’t. Maybe I do- no, I don’t. I’m just very open about how my mind functions. I think every body thinks the same way- in a “stream of consciousness” manner, I just may be a little more intense than most- I mean, I have cartoon, black and white, super hero and even Tarantino style dreams at night ( I was shocked when some friends told me that they don’t/rarely dream when they sleep)- but generally speaking, our minds are unrestricted.  We all have imagined killing our parents. 

But thankfully- on second thought- HOPEFULLY we haven’t, along with many many many many… forgive me- many many many and really many other bad things we’ve imagined but decided not to do. We are a humane people, we are civilized.

Wrong. No we aren’t. We are out of touch with our humanity.

W H Y

So we invented culture to trim our excesses, but why do the excesses exist in the first place? I believe strongly that whatever it is that we and by extension do are influenced by many sources beyond our control… I mean- how the Bleep do these Horoscope peeps get me completely every time? Like seriously? The day I was born had an influence on my personality and career choice? Even my name was synched down to my personality and they were over 90% correct. Then, these major temperament schools of thought came along and there I was… reading Tim Lahaye tell me about myself. Ofcourse he didn’t know me- there were billions of people like me? I wasn’t special? Bleep no.  

SOOTH SAYER
But most importantly, these three notions didn’t even take into consideration my DNA/ family history/religion or race in accurately determining who I was… which got me thinking. Who really am I? Do I really possess the power of self will if a very large part of who I am has been predetermined by factors beyond my control? 

Wait a fucking minute. If each person has a varying predestined character courtesy of the day he was born, the nature of his name and temperament (all of which he didn’t put on himself), it means we all don’t have the same  leverage to eternal salvation. So, if anger is a sin and someone is born with such a temperament and dies before he is able to be educated on how to manage it, he is still going to hell fire? THIS IS NOT FAIR 

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE, it is a REASON why we all should go to heaven! + How can Karma punish a man on earth and still have the man suffer again in hell or purgatory? 

ANY HOW, BACK TO BUSINESS
Apart from the extra terrestrial factors there are also some innate factors that determine who we are and why we do the things we do.‎ It is my firm resolve that every aspect of a man’s character is innately influenced by his primitive desire to stay alive and maintain the human race.  

SEXUAL ATTRACTION
It started off with my obsession with perfumes. I realized the way I smelled had a certain effect on girls. A girl once told me I smelt so good she felt like fucking my brains out and it struck me as interesting- how could a body smell arouse such feelings? I got on Google and lo and behold: PHERNOMES

Humans secrete a particular scent that gives off information about our biological traits. If perceived by someone whose biological traits can work with yours to birth healthier babies , be sure to expect someone to be extra nice to you. Perfumes coat natural body scents positively which may make you more attractive than you really are… but it’s even more than the smell. ‎

BIG YANSH!!!!‎‎
Big asses in ladies are linked to good health and sharper intellect, so while your conscious mind may be loving that ass, what your inner human really loves is the fact that the person can make you smarter children. Red lipsticks and red dresses are age long best sellers because men are attracted by them. I can remember reading somewhere that the colour red on a woman exaggerates the volume of her blood count and fertility level thus making many men wish to make “make babies” with her, because she appears to be “healthy”. And why are men usually promiscuous? His inner man is simply increasing his chances of having more offsprings to call his. Way back before structured culture, sex was done anyhow and because there no formal marriages, that baby by the babe you bleeped months ago may not be yours, so while lay all your eggs in one basket? 

Wait that was then, things have changed, this is 2015 gentlemen… behave.

For women, it’s even more interesting. Women have always loved the bigger dick and more powerful man. It is not even a human thing, watch Animal Planet or National Geographic and see how female animals gravitate towards the alpha male. The same applies to humans; sophisticated, learned or not, sexual attraction has a primitive root. The big man with strong arms, mad strength, big dick and more access to food can offer physical security, good sex, and strong children to the otherwise weak female.  He can provide for all her needs, why would she not follow him? Today what we have are women opening their legs at the sight of a man with a nice car and lots of money. He can get her a certain level of security, so don’t hate you broke little nigga, hussle harder.

Even cute/innocent baby like faces are loved because they portray trustworthiness and appear to offer emotional security to both sexes. Yes, your inner human....

Continue at https://colawole./2015/05/17/embrace-your-beast/

(1) (Reply)

Peptic Ulcer ? / Stay Off The Hospital And Save Money Take One Teaspoon Of (click Here) Daily / How Can I Improve My Zagged Cheeck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.