Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation (4453 Views)

Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Hania7012: 8:59am On May 18, 2015
Quran Reading is a Smartphone application assisting Muslims to effortlessly learn Quran from every respect. It offers outstanding characteristics of Translation, Transliteration and Audio Recital making sure absolute learning.Download this free and easily understandable application of Quran Reading to learn about the commands of the Holy Quran in the most favored manner.

Download Quran Reading® – Full al Quran with Audio & Translation for iOS

Features
All 114 Surahs of the Holy Quran are incorporated.
Beautiful Audio Recitation of every chapter.
Quran Translation into various languages such as English, Urdu, French, Chinese, Dutch, Spanish, Persian, Italian, and Indonesian.
Transliteration option transfers the Arabic text as it is into English.
Search Bar aids in looking for any specific Chapter.
Go To choice assists in moving to an individual Ayah.
Bookmarks lets user to keep any portion of the narration marked so as to continue reading from exact place again.
Stop Signs are also specified in conjunction with their connotation.
14 Sajdahs are affirmed to inform about their definite places of incident during Quran Recitation.
Font Size and Font Styles can be modified as per one`s own liking.
Save and Reset selections help to save and rearrange any changes.

Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Empiree: 5:27am On May 19, 2015
I downloaded Quran from a website last Ramadan for memorization purposes on my phone. I already succeeded memorizing some long surat by that before the next Ramadan (i:e 2015). But I notice it no longer works few months ago. I uninstalled the app from my phone recently with the hope of re-installing it but to no avail. I lost the app. Very good app.

The logo resembles your op, but I dont think this is the link. Lucky me, I have same app downloaded on my android laptop. Below is the outlook of the app. The second pix is its logo. I searched the net for it but nothing found. I dont know direct website for it anymore. In case you are familiar with its website, pls let me know. Thanks

Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
As salamun alaykum,pls keep us informed when u get right link for the app or website.Am very much interested.
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Empiree: 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
zeezzy:
As salamun alaykum,pls keep us informed when u get right link for the app or website.Am very much interested.
Perhaps, you can look out for me too if you come across it. I love the app but lost it.
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Hania7012: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2015
zeezzy:
There you go ..

For Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.QuranReading.qurannow
For itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/quran-reading-full-al-quran/id988337305?mt=8
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Hania7012: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Empiree:
Perhaps, you can look out for me too if you come across it. I love the app but lost it.

Try my application .. but your required application's link is given below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quanticapps.quranandroid
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Empiree: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hania7012:

Try my application .. but your required application's link is given below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quanticapps.quranandroid
Ramadan Mubaraq dear brother. God go personally bless you for providing this app. Exactly the same app i was lookiing for. You can't imagine how terrible i felt losing this app and I have been searching net endlessly for it. I really want to show appreciation. Can i buy you credit. I really want to. Please send me your cell # @ c*****com

Salaam
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Hania7012: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Empiree:
Ramadan Mubaraq dear brother. God go personally bless you for providing this app. Exactly the same app i was lookiing for. You can't imagine how terrible i felt losing this app and I have been searching net endlessly for it. I really want to show appreciation. Can i buy you credit. I really want to. Please send me your cell # @ craigm79atymaildotcom

Salaam
Ramadan Mubarik to you too smiley
hehehehehe no problem .. i live in Pakistan you cant send me credit here .. its ok smiley it was not a problem for me smiley appreciation recevd thank you smiley
Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
tnx so much Hania7012,jazakumu lahu khayran.

1 Like

Re: Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation by Empiree: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2015
This app is very good too. You can download 2 surat at a time in your phone instead of listening directly from their website and losing your gig

www.assabile.com

(1) (Reply)

Hajj: A Model Of Human Unity / I Want To Know More About Islam / Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.