Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (23843 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
One of the attributes of Yahweh is that He would not condone deliberate sins. Nowhere it is recorded that any of His prophets committed sins deliberately because they knew the implications. Even Adam and Eve committed only one sin and the rest is history now.

But here is allah who seems not to take violations of his words seriously. Muhammad was breaking his command with impunity.

Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule on sex during fasting

The Qur'an dictates regulations about having sex during fasting.

The following verse resticts sexual activities to the night only:

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Qur'an 2:187

Here is what Muhammad did while observing fast:

Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period, kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex:
Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama: Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woollen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woollen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:319

While fasting, Muhammad kissed and embraced his wives:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."
Sahih Bukhari 3:31:49

Muhammad used to kiss and suck Aisha's tongue while they were fasting:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
Abu Dawud 13:2380

Muhammad violated the Qur'anic rule on sex with menstruating women

The 'Holy' Qur’an, on menstruating women says:[/color]

[color=#990000]“Menstruation is a disease; can't have sex during a woman's period; after the period is over have sex in any manner, at any time and at any place”

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Qur'an 2:222

Let us examine what Muhammad did to his wives when they were in heavy menstruation:

During her period, Muhammad used to f.ondle Aisha in bath:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to f.ondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Muhammad put his cheek and chest in between the naked thighs of a menstruating Aisha..

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had done.
One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.
Abu Dawud 1:270

Allah's command is that men should not approach women under menstruation but Muhammad violated it with impunity.

Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule of not to have sex with women when in ihram

Here is the Qur’anic verse on the purity state in a mosque:

“Observe Hajj in the prescribed month; no sexual intercourse, misconduct and argument during the Hajj session

For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise.
Qur'an 2:197

“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

Even a hadith in Sunaan Abu Dawud confirms the stipulation of the Qur’an. This hadith says:

“A pilgrim must not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram)”

Nubaih b. Wahb, brother of Banu Abd al-Dar said: Umar b. Ubaid Allah sent someone to Aban b. Uthman b. Affan, asking him (to participate in the marriage ceremony). Aban in those days was the chief of pilgrims, and both were in the sacred state (wearing ihram). I want to give the daughter of Shaibah b. Jubair to Talhah b. Umar in marriage. I wish that you may attend it. Aban refused and said: I heard my father Uthman b. Affan narrating a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: A pilgrim may not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1837

But Muhammad did not have much regard for the Qur’an or even to his own words when it came to marrying women and having sex with them. So, when he went to Mecca, to perform the Hajj, and a proposal of marriage was offered to him, he quickly accepted the offer and married the woman even though he was in sacred state wearing ihram.

Here is the hadith from Sunaan Abu Dawud:

Muhammad married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state wearing ihra:

Ibn Abbas said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state (wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1840

Muhammad violated the restriction on the number of his wives

After Muhammad married Zaynab bt Jahsh, the wife of his adopted son, Zayd b. Harith, Allah was mildly displeased with his audacious craving for young, beautiful, sexy and luscious women, married or single. So Allah clamped down on Muhammad and sternly warned him that this was enough, that he could not further accumulate any extra wives. Allah made Zaynab, Muhammad’s wife number eight or nine, the last wife. Here is the verse where Allah forbade Muhammad to marry further after marrying Zaynab bt Jahsh:

Allah put restriction on Muhammad's marriage:

It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.
Qur'an 33:52

Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have marked (*) the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah’s restriction on him! He had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.

Muhammad had married 21 wives:

1. Khadijah bt. Khuwaylid
2. Sawdah bt. Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
4. Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsah found Muhammad and Mariyah in her bed and she became hysterical (footnote 884).
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
7. Umm Habiba bt. Abi Sufyan
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh*
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
10 Maymunah bt. Al-Harith
11. Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. She died before Muhammad consummated the marriage.
12. Al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad divorced for doubting his prophethood.
13. Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. She was previously married and had a son named Sharik. She was beautiful but she refused to consummate the marriage. Muhammad found her old (page 139); so he returned her to her people
14. Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Some say she gave herself to Muhammad Qur'an 33:50 . The marriage was not consummated.
15. Asma bt. Al-Numan. Muhammad found her suffering from leprosy; so he divorced her giving her compensation.
17. Zaynab bt. Khuzaymah also called Umm al-Masakin (mother of the poor)
18 Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. It is alleged that she peeped through her door at the people in the mosque. So Muhammad divorced her after paying her some compensation (footnote 919).
19. Qutaylah bt. Qays but Muhammad died before he could consummate his marriage with her. She and her brother apostatized from Islam.
20, Fatimah bt. Shurayh (Sara)
21. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl

Muhammad tried o !

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Ifeann(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:
One of the attributes of Yahweh is that He would not condone deliberate sins. Nowhere it is recorded that any of His prophets committed sins deliberately because they knew the implications. Even Adam and Eve committed only one sin and the rest is history now.

But here is allah who seems not to take violations of his words seriously. Muhammad was breaking his command with impunity.

Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule on sex during fasting

Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period, kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex:
Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama: Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woollen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woollen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.

[color=#990000]“Menstruation is a disease; can't have sex during a woman's period; after the period is over have sex in any manner, at any time and at any place”

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

Let us examine what Muhammad did to his wives when they were in heavy menstruation:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Muhammad put his cheek and chest in between the naked thighs of a menstruating Aisha..

Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had done.
One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.

Allah's command is that men should not approach women under menstruation but Muhammad violated it with impunity.

“Observe Hajj in the prescribed month; no sexual intercourse, misconduct and argument during the Hajj session

For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise.

“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”

Even a hadith in Sunaan Abu Dawud confirms the stipulation of the Qur’an. This hadith says:

“A pilgrim must not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram)”

Nubaih b. Wahb, brother of Banu Abd al-Dar said: Umar b. Ubaid Allah sent someone to Aban b. Uthman b. Affan, asking him (to participate in the marriage ceremony). Aban in those days was the chief of pilgrims, and both were in the sacred state (wearing ihram). I want to give the daughter of Shaibah b. Jubair to Talhah b. Umar in marriage. I wish that you may attend it. Aban refused and said: I heard my father Uthman b. Affan narrating a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: A pilgrim may not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram).

But Muhammad did not have much regard for the Qur’an or even to his own words when it came to marrying women and having sex with them. So, when he went to Mecca, to perform the Hajj, and a proposal of marriage was offered to him, he quickly accepted the offer and married the woman even though he was in sacred state wearing ihram.

Ibn Abbas said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state (wearing ihram).

After Muhammad married Zaynab bt Jahsh, the wife of his adopted son, Zayd b. Harith, Allah was mildly displeased with his audacious craving for young, beautiful, sexy and luscious women, married or single. So Allah clamped down on Muhammad and sternly warned him that this was enough, that he could not further accumulate any extra wives. Allah made Zaynab, Muhammad’s wife number eight or nine, the last wife. Here is the verse where Allah forbade Muhammad to marry further after marrying Zaynab bt Jahsh:

It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.

Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have marked (*) the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah’s restriction on him! He had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.

2. Sawdah bt. Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
4. Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsah found Muhammad and Mariyah in her bed and she became hysterical (footnote 884).
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh*
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
11. Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. She died before Muhammad consummated the marriage.
12. Al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad divorced for doubting his prophethood.
13. Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. She was previously married and had a son named Sharik. She was beautiful but she refused to consummate the marriage. Muhammad found her old (page 139); so he returned her to her people
14. Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Some say she gave herself to Muhammad Qur'an 33:50 . The marriage was not consummated.
15. Asma bt. Al-Numan. Muhammad found her suffering from leprosy; so he divorced her giving her compensation.
18 Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. It is alleged that she peeped through her door at the people in the mosque. So Muhammad divorced her after paying her some compensation (footnote 919).
19. Qutaylah bt. Qays but Muhammad died before he could consummate his marriage with her. She and her brother apostatized from Islam.
21. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl

Muhammad tried o !

When I call Mohammed a sex addict the Muslims get offended. But the Islamic texts show he had an verry unhealthy attachment to sex.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
@truthman2012; i am gonna ask you to send me your phone to my email; roypcain@yahoo.com
i think you and i need to talk.

first, the prophet [SA] had 1 wife until she died when he was about 50 in what is knows as the year of sorrow, after the makkan pagan boycott.
if you have crossed the 50 year threshold, you will know that if you have the same sexual appetite that somebody in his 20s will have, you do not have the time for it all.

to be a prophet receiving revelation day and night on top of that should indicate to those who think that if he had time for wife and husband relationship enough to satisfy a woman younger than him, it is a miracle by itself. having to have many wives is truly a sign of miracle in more ways than 1 that meet the ordinary man's eyes. almost all the relationship of the prophet [A] after the death of Khadijah [RA] was at least one of these; fomenting the bonds between friendship [Abu Bakr [in the case of Aisha [RA to father and daughter]]], taking responsibility to care for widows with children, elevating the position of the women in the community, maintaining the the honor of the family of the wife, disarming the enemies because their daughters are now part of the family of Muhammad [SA] and sensible people will think seriously [in street expression, thinking twice] before fighting the husband of their daughter.

a man who is secured will lay down to sleep beside his wife in spite of her menses. is not like she has some infectious disease now. or that the way you do madam? i sleep in the bed with mine and i still have to be the mate and its not always about sex, all the time you are next to your spouse you know. romancing like touching, etc is not the kind of sexual act that the adulterous woman [even though i don't believe the story] was brought to Jesus for judgment. i will do all that will make my wife feel loved, except that when she is in her menses. you truthman2012 need a good teacher to relearn everything properly.

nowhere did the wife say there was coital in the story. and the husband who has been married to his wife for decades or a man who is not so young does not have the problem of the young man and young woman who are newlywed in honeymoon. while mere sight will lead to sex in the young newly married, even a long kiss and staring into the eyes will not lead a seasoned romantic who is not a youth to anything of 'going to the bedroom'.

i will soon list the names of the wives and the one divorced before consummation of the marriage is the very same day, because she said i seek refuge in Allah. the prophet [SA] said to her [RA] that she had called on Who is The Highest and she is free to go and should return to her family. this act of letting her go has a lot of evidence for the prophet [SA]; he is always conscious of Allah and full of piety and humility towards Him. he was not a sexual deviant as you have claimed because none of your people will be on a woman and even hear the mention of any of your deities; Yahweh, Holy Ghost or Christ. when you people are ready, you lose your senses which in reality you may be raping your spouse and its common knowledge of the perversion that has overcome you people.

the woman divorced was probably put to it by her enemy who made her regrettably be not part of the family, while she never left islam. her remaining in Islam is an indictment against you. only in your write up here did i ever hear of a wife died before consummation of marriage. how long do you think it takes to consummate marriage if not the same day? you think Allah will let His Messenger [SA] marry a woman that will die the day of marriage and not sometimes longer after? Zaynab is the one that died after say few months of marriage.

your teachers and his website are horrible.

i only deal with the marriage and reason for the wives [RA].

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeann:

When I call Mohammed a sex addict the Muslims get offended. But the Islamic texts show he had an verry unhealthy attachment to sex.

Yes, you are right. It is characteristic of a possessed man.

A man who was initiated in mamaid cult before giving his life to Christ gave a testimony of what happen to a demon possessed. He said from the day of his initiation, he could not do without women, at least 6 a day. Uncontrollable sex with women is a spiritual gift from the Devil.

Do you remember Muhammad said he was given power for 40 women a day? He also said muslims will be given power for 100 women in heaven.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2059576/crisis-muslims-heaven

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012; i am gonna ask you to send me your phone to my email; roypcain@yahoo.com

first, the prophet [SA] had 1 wife until she died when he was about 50 in what is knows as the year of sorrow, after the makkan pagan boycott.
if you have crossed the 50 year threshold, you will know that if you have the same sexual appetite that somebody in his 20s will have, you do not have the time for it all.

to be a prophet receiving revelation day and night on top of that should indicate to those who think that if he had time for wife and husband relationship enough to satisfy a woman younger than him, it is a miracle by itself. having to have many wives is truly a sign of miracle in more ways than 1 that meet the ordinary man's eyes. almost all the relationship of the prophet [A] after the death of Khadijah [RA] was at least one of these; fomenting the bonds between friendship [Abu Bakr [in the case of Aisha [RA to father and daughter]]], taking responsibility to care for widows with children, elevating the position of the women in the community, maintaining the the honor of the family of the wife, disarming the enemies because their daughters are now part of the family of Muhammad [SA] and sensible people will think seriously [in street expression, thinking twice] before fighting the husband of their daughter.

a man who is secured will lay down to sleep beside his wife in spite of her menses. is not like she has some infectious disease now. or that the way you do madam? i sleep in the bed with mine and i still have to be the mate and its not always about sex, all the time you are next to your spouse you know. romancing like touching, etc is not the kind of sexual act that the adulterous woman [even though i don't believe the story] was brought to Jesus for judgment. i will do all that will make my wife feel loved, except that when she is in her menses. you truthman2012 need a good teacher to relearn everything properly.

nowhere did the wife say there was coital in the story. and the husband who has been married to his wife for decades or a man who is not so young does not have the problem of the young man and young woman who are newlywed in honeymoon. while mere sight will lead to sex in the young newly married, even a long kiss and staring into the eyes will not lead a seasoned romantic who is not a youth to anything of 'going to the bedroom'.

i will soon list the names of the wives and the one divorced before consummation of the marriage is the very same day, because she said i seek refuge in Allah. the prophet [SA] said to her [RA] that she had called on Who is The Highest and she is free to go and should return to her family. this act of letting her go has a lot of evidence for the prophet [SA]; he is always conscious of Allah and full of piety and humility towards Him. he was not a sexual deviant as you have claimed because none of your people will be on a woman and even hear the mention of any of your deities; Yahweh, Holy Ghost or Christ. when you people are ready, you lose your senses which in reality you may be raping your spouse and its common knowledge of the perversion that has overcome you people.

the woman divorced was probably put to it by her enemy who made her regrettably be not part of the family, while she never left islam. her remaining in Islam is an indictment against you. only in your write up here did i ever hear of a wife died before consummation of marriage. how long do you think it takes to consummate marriage if not the same day? you think Allah will let His Messenger [SA] marry a woman that will die the day of marriage and not sometimes longer after? Zaynab is the one that died after say few months of marriage.

I love how the prophet (saw) showed us how to live with our spouses, and what to avoid during their menstrual cycle. Truly he has passed on the message of how to submit to the Almighty... down to the smallest detail.

This is one of the wonderful things I love about Islam. We are told of those things that bring reward, and those that incur punishment in detail. We are not left to the whims and caprices of the devil's handiwork... as in other lawless religions. Like this holy spirit guided man of god (just an example).

https://www.nairaland.com/2271385/pastor-impregnates-20-congregants-claims

Or this tragic one...

https://www.nairaland.com/2270982/black-pastors-launch-african-tour

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
RoyPCain:

Look, Ropcain, the truth be told, you are twisting things.

Allah said men should not APPROACH a menstruating woman, not neccessarily having c.oitus. Even the hadith could be inferred to mean c.oitus.

You see, is it not disgusting for a man to put his head inbetween the legs of a menstruating woman at any time, talkless of when fasting? How can a prophet from whom higher standard of moral is expected do such an abominable thing? Even allah says it is POLLUSSION despite that fact that he enjoins all sorts of immoralities: marrying an adopted son's wife, permitting temporary marriage, another name for prostitution (Quran 4:24), exchanging old wife for a new one, sleeping with slaves etc.

Muhammad's sex life was normal when he was marrying Khadijat and that was before he had contact with Jubril, who revealled s.exual indescencies to him to pitch islam faithfuls against the true God.

The source of se.xual immorality is the Devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abuamam:

I love how the prophet (saw) showed us how to live with our spouses, and what to avoid during their menstrual cycle. Truly he has passed on the message of how to submit to the Almighty... down to the smallest detail.

This is one of the wonderful things I love about Islam. We are told of those things that bring reward, and those that incur punishment in detail. We are not left to the whims and caprices of the devil's handiwork... as in other lawless religions. Like this holy spirit guided man of god (just an example).

https://www.nairaland.com/2271385/pastor-impregnates-20-congregants-claims

Or this tragic one...

https://www.nairaland.com/2270982/black-pastors-launch-african-tour

Your prophet showed you an example of how to violate allahh's command? Good of you. Muhammad was luck that he was not a prophet of Yahweh, he would not have lived to eat poison. Ask Moses, he would tell you the consequence of violating Yahweh's command when he stroke the rock against His command to speak to it.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by lomprico(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
A pervert!

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Your prophet showed you an example of how to violate allahh's command? Good of you. Muhammad was luck that he was not a prophet of Yahweh, he would not have lived to eat poison. Ask Moses, he would tell you the consequence of violating Yahweh's command when he stroke the rock against His command to speak to it.

They asked his wife Aisha (ra) about his life. She said very simply, that:

"The character of the Prophet was the Quran." (Muslim)

Clearly, the Prophet molded his own life in accordance with the ideal pattern of life that he presented to others in the form of the Quran revealed to him by God; as observed by his wife, and his companions.

Of course, 21st century copy-pasters on NL, claim to know better than his contemporaries.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abuamam:

Clearly, the Prophet molded his own life in accordance with the ideal pattern of life that he presented to others in the form of the Quran revealed to him by God; as observed by his wife, and his companions.

Of course, 21st century copy-pasters on NL, claim to know better than his contemporaries.

Even with the clear violations of the quran as seen in the OP? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Even with the clear violations of the quran as seen in the OP? Keep deceiving yourself.

You and your kind are the only ones who see clear violations; deliberately mistranslating the evidence to pretend you are knowledgeable. Your op is crap. As they say...

"Haters will see you walking on water and say it's just because you can't swim".

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abuamam:

You and your kind are the only ones who see clear violations; deliberately mistranslating the evidence to pretend you are knowledgeable. Your op is crap. As they say...

"Haters will see you walking on water and say it's just because you can't swim".

Islam deserves to be hated because of its satanic nature. It is the only religion giving the whole world sleepless nights.

So, those quranic verses and hadiths in the OP are my own words.

If you will not be qualified for a coward, quote the OP paragraph by paragraph and refute them. I know you won't be able to do that. None of you can. Laughing at your hypocrisy.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2015
@truthman2012; are you sending your phone or what or do you wish that i give you my number and call me? you need to make up your mind. if you want me to send you my phone, give me your email and i am 5 hours behind your local time.

Look, Ropcain, the truth be told, you are twisting things.

Allah said men should not APPROACH a menstruating woman, not neccessarily having Reproduction. Even the hadith could be inferred to mean Reproduction.

You see, is it not disgusting for a man to put his head inbetween the legs of a menstruating woman at any time, talkless of when fasting? How can a prophet from whom higher standard of moral is expected do such an abominable thing? Even Allah says it is POLLUSSION despite that fact that he who enjoins all sorts of immoralities: marrying an adopted son's wife, permitting temporary marriage, another name for prostitution (Quran 4:24), exchanging old wife for a new one, sleeping with slaves etc.

Muhammad's sex life was normal when he was marrying Khadijat and that was before he had contact with Jubril, who revealled s.exual indescencies to him to pitch islam faithfuls against the true God.

The source of se.xual immorality is the Devil.
sexual immorality will include all kind of sexual acts and decisions that God does not permit. obviously to remain single for life will be immoral in the generic sense because it will not help to keep mankind on earth if all were to do so. but God restricts at least 1 man [John the son of Zacharias [AS to father and son] from marrying. hence his case was special as what commanded him to be was bachelor for life. there is wisdom in John not being a married man; in the Quran he was told to hold on to the Book [Book of Moses without any doubt along whatever else] with great strength/power/firmly [quwah]. many prophets common to the jews, christians and muslims were men of many wives. Abraham [AS] was a Personal Friend of God Who saw him married to more than Sarah all the time from the time of the marriage of Hagah. I am certain no one of you will be foolish enough to say with assurance that God deprived Abraham any of His Mercy or Blessing because of this or will be punished for it. How about Jacob [AS] beloved to Yahweh he wrestled and defeated/overcame along with all mankind, resulting to blessing him with a title that became his name; Israel [soldier of God]. Moses [AS] who you claim say the back of Yahweh [i wonder if you ever considered what the color and material that covered the back you said Moses saw or was it stack unclothedness?]. David [A] whose psalm you use to prevent evil from you since gospel can't serve that purpose if you reflect deeply about it and in spite of your claiming that he snatched wife of his military officer, killing him in the process, Yahweh gave him the wisest man in your bible as a son. this wise man [AS] was a king too, like his father David and he had 300 concubines along with the 700 wives. it is the temple of Solomon the jews world over along with the zionist christians [pastor hagee, robertson to name a few] want re-established to usher in your human God returning.

in short, you have became blind because of your immoral heart that see good and call it evil will you do not call what is of the same classification evil just because you already picketed your enemy.

the first contact with Jibril [AS] he was living with the wet nurse and you need to realize that no one that you admire anywhere operates on a better moral compass. i am sure if 1 wife for the husband is the norm, it has to be clearly commanded by God and no prophet will marry more than 1 wife or be unmarried at all. the one Jibril [AS] appeared to is in the same group as the ones Gabriel appeared to or helped in time of need, strengthening any that need strength to go on. it i clear that the true God is One and He is Unseen. those seen and or more than 1 are fale Gods. you sir, mr. truthman2012 have created a God for yourself because of your desire.

i doubt if you ever were married. seriously. or you lack affection. my sympathy to the mrs, if you have any. she missed the joy of romance. i put my head wherever i wish as long as it is not against the commandment of God. i sleep body against body always. she has to know that i am there for her. God i guess you are one of these men whose wives sleep in different room until its time for intercourse. if this is the christians 2 flesh becoming 1, Alhamdulillah i am a muslim sharing bed with my wife, and it is not because we must have sex. never have i left my bed when i am fasting. you people lack passion. what is the highest morality is that ypu did not make your wife an outcast during her menses in spite of your fasting which simply command no sex and not no getting close to her.

no step son is actually your son. yet step son has blood relationship with one of the 2 spouses while the adopted son has no blood relationship. how is it immoral and what is the possibility of having offspring that is deformed because of 2 bloods that are from the same gene pool, if your adopted son married your niece or your daughter? compare that to your real son marrying the the full sister of your adopted son or your wife's daughter from a previous marriage or your own daughter. which one do you think is abominable? if your son can marry the full sister of your adopted on without anyone saying it i abomination, your adopted son can marry your daughter and if he were to marry his own full sister, people will say it is forbidden and in the west, people get arrested and prosecuted for it. blood relationship trumps artificial relationship of family by adoption. even the west have better morals than you in this case of your 'thinking'.

who is the Quran personified except the prophet [SA] who lived the morality and the goodness of it, shunning away from the evil and immorality explained in it that belongs to the pharaohs, the disbelievers, the killers, the pagans of anytime. so to think that Quran received by the prophet [SA] and hadith by which he made living plain to us are against Muhammad [SA] is actually the clear display of absolute ignorance.

good night.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Islam deserves to hated because of its satanic nature. It is the only religion giving the whole world sleepless nights.

Your own opinion. You are entitled to hold it.

truthman2012:

So, those quranic verses and hadiths in the OP are my own words.

No, the interpretation you gave them are your own words. Find me any scholar of Islam or tafseer that understands those verses the way you implied. Tell me, do you speak Arabic? What do you know about the meaning of a word in a language you do not even understand?

truthman2012:

If you will not be qualified for a coward, quote the OP paragraph by paragraph and refute them. I know you won't be able to do that. None of you can. Laughing at your hypocrisy.

I am sure the above rant makes you feel better and fills you up with confidence. Congratulations.

As for your childish challenge on quoting each dumb paragraph, sorry, but I am not going to waste my time. Your whole postulation is based on the misinterpretation of the verses on sexual intercourse during fasting and during menstruation. Or giving outlandish and dishonest 'shock' commentary on your own; like

truthman2012:

You see, is it not disgusting for a man to put his head inbetween the legs of a menstruating woman at any time, talkless of when fasting? How can a prophet from whom higher standard of moral is expected do such an abominable thing?

Now why would a (presumably) grown man like yourself engage in such dirty dishonest games while debating... even a xtian?

The fact is that every Muslim; no matter how 'nominal'; knows that the prohibition during fasting is on deliberate seminal emission, so if one can control his desires, there is no harm in kissing or hugging one's wife. The prohibition during the menstrual period is on vaginal sexual intercourse. No harm in any other form of sexual play, except what is inherently forbidden... like anal intercourse.

Again, since any Muslim can easily identify the flaws in your argument in the op, there is no real need for me to dwell more on this thread. As for your 21 wife list, please provide your authentic sources that any of them took place after the verse that prohibited him from taking more wives.

BTW, Quran 2:222 does not refer to menstruation as a pollution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012; are you sending your phone or what or do you wish that i give you my number and call me? you need to make up your mind. if you want me to send you my phone, give me your email and i am 5 hours behind your local time.

sexual immorality will include all kind of sexual acts and decisions that God does not permit. obviously to remain single for life will be immoral in the generic sense because it will not help to keep mankind on earth if all were to do so. but God restricts at least 1 man [John the son of Zacharias [AS to father and son] from marrying. hence his case was special as what commanded him to be was bachelor for life. there is wisdom in John not being a married man; in the Quran he was told to hold on to the Book [Book of Moses without any doubt along whatever else] with great strength/power/firmly [quwah]. many prophets common to the jews, christians and muslims were men of many wives. Abraham [AS] was a Personal Friend of God Who saw him married to more than Sarah all the time from the time of the marriage of Hagah. I am certain no one of you will be foolish enough to say with assurance that God deprived Abraham any of His Mercy or Blessing because of this or will be punished for it. How about Jacob [AS] beloved to Yahweh he wrestled and defeated/overcame along with all mankind, resulting to blessing him with a title that became his name; Israel [soldier of God]. Moses [AS] who you claim say the back of Yahweh [i wonder if you ever considered what the color and material that covered the back you said Moses saw or was it stack unclothedness?]. David [A] whose psalm you use to prevent evil from you since gospel can't serve that purpose if you reflect deeply about it and in spite of your claiming that he snatched wife of his military officer, killing him in the process, Yahweh gave him the wisest man in your bible as a son. this wise man [AS] was a king too, like his father David and he had 300 concubines along with the 700 wives. it is the temple of Solomon the jews world over along with the zionist christians [pastor hagee, robertson to name a few] want re-established to usher in your human God returning.

in short, you have became blind because of your immoral heart that see good and call it evil will you do not call what is of the same classification evil just because you already picketed your enemy.

the first contact with Jibril [AS] he was living with the wet nurse and you need to realize that no one that you admire anywhere operates on a better moral compass. i am sure if 1 wife for the husband is the norm, it has to be clearly commanded by God and no prophet will marry more than 1 wife or be unmarried at all. the one Jibril [AS] appeared to is in the same group as the ones Gabriel appeared to or helped in time of need, strengthening any that need strength to go on. it i clear that the true God is One and He is Unseen. those seen and or more than 1 are fale Gods. you sir, mr. truthman2012 have created a God for yourself because of your desire.

i doubt if you ever were married. seriously. or you lack affection. my sympathy to the mrs, if you have any. she missed the joy of romance. i put my head wherever i wish as long as it is not against the commandment of God. i sleep body against body always. she has to know that i am there for her. God i guess you are one of these men whose wives sleep in different room until its time for intercourse. if this is the christians 2 flesh becoming 1, Alhamdulillah i am a muslim sharing bed with my wife, and it is not because we must have sex. never have i left my bed when i am fasting. you people lack passion. what is the highest morality is that ypu did not make your wife an outcast during her menses in spite of your fasting which simply command no sex and not no getting close to her.

no step son is actually your son. yet step son has blood relationship with one of the 2 spouses while the adopted son has no blood relationship. how is it immoral and what is the possibility of having offspring that is deformed because of 2 bloods that are from the same gene pool, if your adopted son married your niece or your daughter? compare that to your real son marrying the the full sister of your adopted son or your wife's daughter from a previous marriage or your own daughter. which one do you think is abominable? if your son can marry the full sister of your adopted on without anyone saying it i abomination, your adopted son can marry your daughter and if he were to marry his own full sister, people will say it is forbidden and in the west, people get arrested and prosecuted for it. blood relationship trumps artificial relationship of family by adoption. even the west have better morals than you in this case of your 'thinking'.

who is the Quran personified except the prophet [SA] who lived the morality and the goodness of it, shunning away from the evil and immorality explained in it that belongs to the pharaohs, the disbelievers, the killers, the pagans of anytime. so to think that Quran received by the prophet [SA] and hadith by which he made living plain to us are against Muhammad [SA] is actually the clear display of absolute ignorance.

good night.

The true God will never permit s.exual sins. He had not done it before and will not do it. Solomon fell from God and his s.exual indescencies were not approved of Him.

David took the wife of Uriah and God was displeased with him. Is it the same God that enjoined Muhammad to snatch the wife of Said, his adopted son?

This is not even the issue here, the matter on hand is Yahweh is not the God of Muhammad, who would tolerate everything allahh was permitting. Yahweh prophets knew their God, they knew He would not overlook breaking of His command and s.exual sins as Muhammad was doing.

As for the phone number, I don't see the need for it since you can say whatever you want to say through this forum. The bible says from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The kind of abuses and curses muslims rain on opponents on nairaland show what is on their minds. You know how Muhammad dealt with anyone who opposed him. Besides, your quran says you should not be a friend to Christians (Quran 5:51) and you can break your oath with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

The prophet (saw) obeyed his Lord in ALL particulars, as stated in the Quran. Fullstop. He was under no obligation to follow Paul's corrupted contradictory letters.

There is neither celibacy, nor monkery in Islam... the practical religion. Sex in its lawful manner and with the rightful spouse, is a pleasure and a means to attain reward from God. You cannot impute the psychological guilt complex that you xtians inherited from dark ages monks on us; where sex, even with one's spouse, is dirty and licentious. We humans are created in a way that sex is pleasurable in this world; when done in obedience to God; and we will enjoy more of it in the hereafter... insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

The prophet (saw) obeyed his Lord in ALL particulars, as stated in the Quran. Fullstop. He was under no obligation to follow Paul's false, contradictory letters.

There is neither celibacy, nor monkery in Islam... the practical religion. Sex in its lawful manner and with the rightful spouse, is a pleasure and a means to attain reward from God. You cannot impute the psychological guilt complex that you xtians inherited from dark ages monks on us; where sex, even with one's spouse, is dirty and licentious. We humans are created in a way that sex is pleasurable in this world; when done in obedience to God; and we will enjoy more of it in the hereafter... insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam

Your own opinion. You are entitled to hold it.

It is not my own opinion alone. Islam is hated by peaceful and reasonable people all over the world. Are you current with foreign news? Just yesterday, the Ethiopians came out in their number protesting against islam for the unjust killing of their people by islamic terrorists. The same kind of protest happened in France recently, where the whole world was represented. Islam should be a concern to all that are not in spiritual bondage.

No, the interpretation you gave them are your own words. Find me any scholar of Islam or tafseer that understands those verses the way you implied. Tell me, do you speak Arabic? What do you know about the meaning of a word in a language you do not even understand

Give your own interpretations and let's see. I don't need to speak Arabic before I know the content of quran or hadiths as they have been interpreted by those who know it.

As for your childish challenge on quoting each dumb paragraph, sorry, but I am not going to waste my time. Your whole postulation is based on the misinterpretation of the verses on sexual intercourse during fasting and during menstruation. Or giving outlandish and dishonest 'shock' commentary on your own; like

Don't dodge. You are not speaking to me alone but all that are reading the post.

Allah says muslims should not approach menstruating women, not necessarily to have intercourse. Approach means to come near. Keep away from menstruating women: They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say:They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, [/b]and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

The fact is that every Muslim; no matter how 'nominal'; knows that the prohibition during fasting is on deliberate seminal emission, so if one can control his desires, there is no harm in kissing or hugging one's wife. The prohibition during the menstrual period is on vaginal sexual intercourse. No harm in any other form of sexual play, except what is inherently forbidden... like anal intercourse.

Not necessarily emission, Allah says[b] "Keep away" and don't approach.
I don't blame you muslims, anybody can interpret quran as he/she wants and does as pleases him/her. The same thing Muhammad did that is in question now.

BTW, Quran 2:222 does not refer to menstruation as a pollution.

[Quran 2:222 YusufAli] They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by udatso: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2015

you forgot to add night of ramadan

you equally missed the bold part in your explanation..Stop trying too hard to play smart. as for the verse you quoted above

what did he do?

[s]Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period,[/s] kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex:
kindly tell us from this hadith where he had sex with her?

was he asked not to kiss and embrace his wife.? whats your proof?

and so?

whats your point here?

oh really? lets find out

please allow the quran to speak.....stop putting your own words

(2:222) They ask you about menstruation. Say: “It is a state of impurity; so keep away from women in the state of menstruation, and do not approach them until they are cleansed. And when they are cleansed, then come to them as Allah has commanded you.” Truly, Allah loves those who abstain from evil and keep themselves pure.
Thabit narrated it from Anas: Among the Jews, when a woman menstruated, they did not dine with her, nor did they live with them in their houses; so the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) asked The Apostle (may peace be upon him), and Allah, the Exalted revealed:" And they ask you about menstruation; say it is a pollution, so keep away from woman during menstruation" to the end. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do everything except intercourse.

(Muslim :: Book 3 : Hadith 592)

Quran doesn't tell us to leave the women totally which is something illogical and impractical. Only thing that is prohibited is intercourse and that has its medical reasons as well.
am glad we both agree on this

so eager to examine what you have to say

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

are you saying its wrong for a husband to have a bathe with his wife? whats your point here exactly? f.ondle? is it equal to intercourse. let me help you with the meaning of the word

verb (used with object), fondled, handling.
to handle or touch lovingly, affectionately, or tenderly; caress:
to handle a precious object; to handle a child.
Obsolete. to treat with fond indulgence.
verb (used without object), fondled, handling.
to show fondness, as by manner, words, or caresses.

could you please provide your dictionary where f.ondle means c.opulate

i ask again, please point out a line in that hadith that portrays sexual intercourse

approach here means sex as i have earlier explained
oh really? show us where he did?

so where does it say the prophet {peace and blessings of Allah be upon him} violated these rules

[quote]“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”

in your haste to spew trash and lies about islam, you regurgitate in your a post without even realising it. i have answered this. NEXT

i will come back to this cos its a lengthy reply

lets see what you have to say this time

the deceitful problem with you lot is that you are very good at singlehandedly picking out a verse from the quran just to support your attender. did you bother to read the two verses or a verse before this? no or maybe you did but you deliberately felt it would expose the liar you are.now lets look at the verse from 50:
(33:50) O Prophet, We have made lawful for you your wives whose bridal dues you have paid, and the slave-girls you possess from among the prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and maternal aunts who have migrated with you, and a believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet and whom he wants to take in marriage. (O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers. We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives and those whom their right hands possess, (and have exempted you from those restrictions) that there may be no constraint upon you. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
as we can see, this verse gives description of women prophet muhammad (PBUH) can marry. then comes the verse 51 and 52:
(33:51) Of them you may put off any of them you wish, and you may take any of them whom you wish, and you may call back any of those whom you had (temporarily) set aside: there will be no blame on you (on this account). It is likelier that they will thus be comforted, and will not grieve, and every one of them will be well-pleased with what you give them. Allah knows what is in your hearts. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Forbearing.
(33:52) Thereafter women will not be lawful for you, and it will not be lawful for you to take other wives in place of them, even though their beauty might please you,unless they be those whom your right hand owns. Allah is watchful over everything.
you can see the verse 52 actually cant be interpreted without considering the 50th and 51st verse.

[s]Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have marked (*) the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah’s restriction on him! He had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.

2. Sawdah bt. Jamah
3. Aisha bt. Abu Bakr
5. Umm Salamh
6. Juwayriyyah
8. Zaynab bt Jahsh*
9. Safiyyah bt. Huyayy
21. Kawlah bt. Hudhayl

Muhammad tried o ![/s]
^^^my reply above has addressed this already.......it wasnt a restriction for him not to marry.

please note that any attempt to recycle this would be ignored.......ifeann and friends BEWARE!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
udatso:

you forgot to add night of ramadan

you equally missed the bold part in your explanation..Stop trying too hard to play smart. as for the verse you quoted above

what did he do?

kindly tell us from this hadith where he had sex with her?

was he asked not to kiss and embrace his wife.? whats your proof?

and so?

whats your point here?

oh really? lets find out

please allow the quran to speak.....stop putting your own words

(2:222) They ask you about menstruation. Say: “It is a state of impurity; so keep away from women in the state of menstruation, and do not approach them until they are cleansed. And when they are cleansed, then come to them as Allah has commanded you.” Truly, Allah loves those who abstain from evil and keep themselves pure.
Thabit narrated it from Anas: Among the Jews, when a woman menstruated, they did not dine with her, nor did they live with them in their houses; so the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) asked The Apostle (may peace be upon him), and Allah, the Exalted revealed:" And they ask you about menstruation; say it is a pollution, so keep away from woman during menstruation" to the end. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do everything except intercourse.

(Muslim :: Book 3 : Hadith 592)

am glad we both agree on this

so eager to examine what you have to say

are you saying its wrong for a husband to have a bathe with his wife? whats your point here exactly? f.ondle? is it equal to intercourse. let me help you with the meaning of the word

verb (used with object), fondled, handling.
to handle or touch lovingly, affectionately, or tenderly; caress:
to handle a precious object; to handle a child.
Obsolete. to treat with fond indulgence.
verb (used without object), fondled, handling.
to show fondness, as by manner, words, or caresses.

could you please provide your dictionary where f.ondle means c.opulate

i ask again, please point out a line in that hadith that portrays sexual intercourse

approach here means sex as i have earlier explained

oh really? show us where he did?

This is the weakest defence ever. Trash! Meaningless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
@truthman2012;

This is not even the issue here, the matter on hand is Yahweh is not the God of Muhammad, who would tolerate everything allahh was permitting. Yahweh prophets knew their God, they knew He would not overlook breaking of His command and s.exual sins as Muhammad was doing.

As for the phone number, I don't see the need for it since you can say whatever you want to say through this forum. The bible says from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The kind of abuses and curses muslims rain on opponents on nairaland show what is on their minds. You know how Muhammad dealt with anyone who opposed him. Besides, your quran says you should not be a friend to Christians (Quran 5:51) and you can break your oath with them.
we can conclude that you are contrasting Yahweh and Allah in reality based on the Laws they gave to their prophets and the consequences of breaking any of it. you have indicated here that Yahweh is strict and will not overlook any sin and sinner must be punished, equally and God is fair when He punishes and there is no forgiveness and the punishment when it is a prophet that sinned is a must.

so, i am gonna suggest that if Yahweh didn't punish anyone here on earth, He will do so at Judgment. anyone punished here on earth will not be punished again. or will continued to be punished in Hell. those sinners not punished here is not because they were forgiven, but will be punished in Hell along with those who died on earth under punishment. is it fair to say the above is what you mean so that i can now provide proofs against you from your bible? you may clarify specificity of each; the sinner not punished. the sinner punished. the sinner that died while being punished. i believe that there is no forgiveness in the ways of the jews and christians based on your writing or are just writing for the christians using Yahweh instead of Jehovah and i can't use Allah because you think Yahweh is Jehovah and neither of them is Allah.

if ifeann who is my favorite christian crusader were to ask me for my phone, i will give it to her privately and i will not hold my breathe that she will call the next minute. i realize that poland or finland is a tough destination. when i asked you for your phone, real man would at least know that this dude will not be in front of him through the phone, so i am at least in safety. this is how people think. even a woman trust man that much. for you to reject it when i will be making the long distance call to you is surprising. my reason was that i want to hear you to be able to access how seasoned your voice is. while people can look younger they actually are, the cat out of the bag is the voice. no old person has younger voice relative to the voice of a younger person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

It is not my own opinion alone. Islam is hated by peaceful and reasonable people all over the world. Are you current with foreign news? Just yesterday, the Ethiopians came out in their number protesting against islam for the unjust killing of their people by islamic terrorists. The same kind of protest happened in France recently, where the whole world was represented. Islam should be a concern to all that are not in spiritual bondage.

Yet the pew poll projected Islam as the world's fastest growing religion in the coming decades... especially in the west.

truthman2012:

Give your own interpretations and let's see. I don't need to speak Arabic before I know the content of quran or hadiths as they have been interpreted by those who know it.

Oh really. The Quran is an Arabic one. The idioms used are in Arabic. To understand its meaning, you need to either speak Arabic, or to look up an arabic speaker's INTERPRETATION of the Arabic word; not just literal translation.

truthman2012:

Don't dodge. You are not speaking to me alone but all that are reading the post.

I direct my responses to Muslims alone. I honestly cannot think of a single Muslim who could be decieved by your op. So I will notbe goaded into responding to mediocrity. You want attention, you work for it.

truthman2012:

Allah says muslims should not approach menstruating women, not necessarily to have intercourse. Approach means to come near. Keep away from menstruating women: They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say:They are a hurt and a pollution:[b] So keep away from women in their courses, [/b]and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

Again, the Quran is in Arabic, not English. Anyone who reads the Quran in Arabic will automatically understand the implication of 'approach' in this context. ALL the interpreters of the Quran, Imam al Tabarani, ibn Katheer, Imam alQurtubi, Ibn Abbass, Jalalayn etc; WITHOUT EXCEPTION; pointed out that this verse refers to sexual intercourse. Bro Udatso gave you sufficient evidence in his comment; which you derided without explanation; about how the hadith explains this verse. We do not interprete according to our whims and fancies as xtians do; using English dictionaries. There are rules to follow in Quran exegesis. The fact is that the Quran inserts polite terminology for certain activities, as is the custom of high class literary Arabic. I have challenged you to show me ANY tafseer where they interprete 'approach' as "coming close to", rather than sexual intercourse.

truthman2012:

Not necessarily emission, Allah says[b] "Keep away" and don't approach.[/b] I don't blame you muslims, anybody can interpret quran as he/she wants and does as pleases him/her. The same thing Muhammad did that is in question now.

This again is nonsense. You cannot understand the Quran more than Islamic scholars do. Your comments sometimes strike me as being silly, like a molue conductor trying to claim authority in a seminar on neurosurgery. Sheer arrogance.

truthman2012:

[Quran 2:222 YusufAli] They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not[quote author=truthman2012 post=33015325] approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

I am not here with the Yusuf Ali translation, so I cannot say whether your transmission is truthful; knowing how much xtians can lie for their god's glory. If Yusuf Ali said that, then he is clearly wrong. There is no word for impurity or pollution in the verse. The word used is 'أذى'... adha... meaning hurt or harm. The Saudi translation is below...

Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali

"They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an ADHA (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you"
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
RoyPCain:
@truthman2012;

we can conclude that you are contrasting Yahweh and Allah in reality based on the Laws they gave to their prophets and the consequences of breaking any of it. you have indicated here that Yahweh is strict and will not overlook any sin and sinner must be punished, equally and God is fair when He punishes and there is no forgiveness and the punishment when it is a prophet that sinned is a must.

so, i am gonna suggest that if Yahweh didn't punish anyone here on earth, He will do so at Judgment. anyone punished here on earth will not be punished again. or will continued to be punished in Hell. those sinners not punished here is not because they were forgiven, but will be punished in Hell along with those who died on earth under punishment. is it fair to say the above is what you mean so that i can now provide proofs against you from your bible? you may clarify specificity of each; the sinner not punished. the sinner punished. the sinner that died while being punished. i believe that there is no forgiveness in the ways of the jews and christians based on your writing or are just writing for the christians using Yahweh instead of Jehovah and i can't use Allah because you think Yahweh is Jehovah and neither of them is Allah.

if ifeann who is my favorite christian crusader were to ask me for my phone, i will give it to her privately and i will not hold my breathe that she will call the next minute. i realize that poland or finland is a tough destination. when i asked you for your phone, real man would at least know that this dude will not be in front of him through the phone, so i am at least in safety. this is how people think. even a woman trust man that much. for you to reject it when i will be making the long distance call to you is surprising. my reason was that i want to hear you to be able to access how seasoned your voice is. while people can look younger they actually are, the cat out of the bag is the voice. no old person has younger voice relative to the voice of a younger person.

I repeat, the true God does not tolerate diobedience. Allah has double standard. He says there is no mercy for the adulterers yet permits adultery.

[Quran 24:2]“The woman
and the man guilty of unlawful
sex (adultery or fornication),
flog each of them with a
hundred stripes; LET NOT
COMPASSION MOVE YOU IN THEIR
CASE in a matter prescribed by
Allah if ye believe in Allah and
the Last day; and let a party of
the believers witness their
punishment”.

Allah says there should be no COMPASSION for adulterers, which he causes them to commit. What a wicked god.

Abu Huraira reported
Allah's Apostle (may peace
be upon him) as saying:
Verily Allah has fixed the
very portion of adultery
which a man will indulge
in, and which he of
necessity must commit .
The adultery of the eye is
the lustful look, and the
adultery of the tongue is
the licentious speech, the
heart desires and yearns,
which the parts may or
may not put into effect.
(Sahih Muslim , Book 033,
Number 6421 , see also
Number 6422)

The same Allah say muslims could have temporary wives (Quran 4:24). That is, paying a woman to sleep with her. Prostitution.

The true God says, whoever marries a divorced woman has committed adultery:

But I say to you
that everyone who divorces
his wife, except on the
ground of sexual
immorality, makes her
commit adultery. And
whoever marries a divorced
woman commits adultery.
(Matthew 5:31-32).

But it was allah himself who enjoined Muhammad to marry a divorced woman:

When thou saidst to him
whom God had blessed and
thou hadst favoured, 'Keep
thy wife to thyself, and
fear God,' and thou wast
CONCEALING WITHIN
THYSELF what God should
reveal, FEARING OTHER
MEN; and God has better
right for thee to fear Him.
So when Zaid had
accomplished what he
would of her, THEN WE
GAVE HER IN MARRIAGE
TO THEE, so that there
should not be any fault in
the believers, touching the
wives of their adopted sons,
when they have
accomplished what they
would of them; and God's
commandment must be
performed. [Quran 33:37].

Going by their statements, one needs no teacher to know that islamic allah and Yahweh are not the same Being.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

The true God will never permit s.exual sins. He had not done it before and will not do it. Solomon fell from God and his s.exual indescencies were not approved of Him.

David took the wife of Uriah and God was displeased with him. Is it the same God that enjoined Muhammad to snatch the wife of Said, his adopted son?

For your own good never give out your phone number and\or email address to anonymous person(s), it is very dangerous. You dont know who is who.

The argument and debate should start and end on this forum. The hadith and the quran are capable of defending mohammed and not RoyPcain.

@ truthman2012, always remember that:

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

I repeat, the true God does not tolerate diobedience. Allah has double standard. He says there is no mercy for the adulterers yet permits adultery.

[Quran 24:2]“The woman
and the man guilty of unlawful
sex (adultery or fornication),
flog each of them with a
hundred stripes; LET NOT
COMPASSION MOVE YOU IN THEIR
CASE in a matter prescribed by
Allah if ye believe in Allah and
the Last day; and let a party of
the believers witness their
punishment”.

Allah says there should be no COMPASSION for adulterers, which he causes them to commit. What a wicked god.

Abu Huraira reported
Allah's Apostle (may peace
be upon him) as saying:
Verily Allah has fixed the
very portion of adultery
which a man will indulge
in, and which he of
necessity must commit .
The adultery of the eye is
the lustful look, and the
adultery of the tongue is
the licentious speech, the
heart desires and yearns,
which the parts may or
may not put into effect.
(Sahih Muslim , Book 033,
Number 6421 , see also
Number 6422)

The same Allah say muslims could have temporary wives (Quran 4:24). That is, paying a woman to sleep with her. Prostitution.

The true God says, whoever marries a divorced woman has committed adultery:

But I say to you
that everyone who divorces
his wife, except on the
ground of sexual
immorality, makes her
commit adultery. And
whoever marries a divorced
woman commits adultery.
(Matthew 5:31-32).

But it was allah himself who enjoined Muhammad to marry a divorced woman:

When thou saidst to him
whom God had blessed and
thou hadst favoured, 'Keep
thy wife to thyself, and
fear God,' and thou wast
CONCEALING WITHIN
THYSELF what God should
reveal, FEARING OTHER
MEN; and God has better
right for thee to fear Him.
So when Zaid had
accomplished what he
would of her, THEN WE
GAVE HER IN MARRIAGE
TO THEE, so that there
should not be any fault in
the believers, touching the
wives of their adopted sons,
when they have
accomplished what they
would of them; and God's
commandment must be
performed. [Quran 33:37].

Going by their statements, one needs no teacher to know that islamic allah and Yahweh are not the same Being.

Undiluted rubbish. The bible said so does not mean that God said so. The bible is a fabricated admixture of fables and fabrications that has no basis in any authentic authorship. You believe in it does not make it true. Go and teach your pastors and cattle rearers and men of mammon the verses about divorce in your bible, before you come and hold us to your nonsense standards set by Paul the liar and his cohorts. Islam has a complete blueprint for righteous daily living. Ws do not need your fabricated man-made theories and Satanic inspirations disguised as holy spirit 'visions'.

It seems that the standard technique is to state some shallow and ignorant postulation, commensurate with your level of IQ, ignore all corrections, then claim you have proven your postulation. Classic example of "he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not...".
You should go learn the use of logic and reason, before you post on social fora. This is not a church where you are expected to leave your senses at home, before attending.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

trash, all the quranic verse is soo clear, what type of translations you want from the op? Allah set his command and muhammed break it, who are to blame? Allah for setting a difficult command or muhammed for breaking it ?David a man after God heart, David violate God command and God punished him. God send a prophet to prophesied for ahab and God oder the prophet not to eat from the kings table,but the prophet disobeyed God command , a wild beast attack him. Is this the same God that will allow muhammed to commit adultery? NO, keep on deceiving your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

Undiluted rubbish. The bible said so does not mean that God said so. The bible is a fabricated admixture of fables and fabrications that has no basis in any authentic authorship. You believe in it does not make it true. Go and teach your pastors and cattle rearers and men of mammon the verses about divorce in your bible, before you come and hold us to your nonsense standards set by Paul the liar and his cohorts. Islam has a complete blueprint for righteous daily living. Ws do not need your fabricated man-made theories and Satanic inspirations disguised as holy spirit 'visions'.

It seems that the standard technique is to state some shallow and ignorant postulation, commensurate with your level of IQ, ignore all corrections, then claim you have proven your postulation. Classic example of "he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not...".
You should go learn the use of logic and reason, before you post on social fora. This is not a church where you are expected to leave your senses at home, before attending.
You are attacking the messanger and not confronting the message. The op, using the quran and the hadith, gave you instances whereby the islamic prophet violated his own 'revelations' and we expected muslims to explain the reason for the violations. Your anger will not make us stop stating the obvios against mohammed.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Ifeann(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Salam roypcain, I don't mind u mention me several times a day, but like gatiano, ur comments are hard to understand because u don't know how to put ur "thoughts on paper" so , please keep it simple and stay on topic, quote all the verse that u feel explains ur point so I can learn from you where possible.
Shalom

RoyPCain:
@truthman2012;

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

Find me any scholar of Islam or tafseer that understands those verses the way you implied. Tell me, do you speak Arabic? What do you know about the meaning of a word in a language you do not even understand?
does this mean you don't understand the verse the op quote? If you understand, answer the op .
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Evangelicals are totally bereft of reason. So all the responses above are not enough for you.

" those who reject Our signs are deaf and dumb... in the midst of darkness profound. Whoever God Wills, He leaves to wander astray. Whom He Wills, He places on the straight path."
AlAn'aam 39.

Go in peace.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by gatiano(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are looking for ways to inviting Me into your inordinances. My grammer may not be perfect with some mistakes, you are simply of low character and mind who is incapable to comprehend.

In your inordinance, you seem to think that christianity is the way when all of its history is painted in red.
Ifeann:
Salam roypcain, I don't mind u mention me several times a day, but like gatiano, ur comments are hard to understand because u don't know how to put ur "thoughts on paper" so , please keep it simple and stay on topic, quote all the verse that u feel explains ur point so I can learn from you where possible.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:

Every command of allahh is against the will of Yahweh, therefore allahh is equal to satan.

Why didn't you cover the whole post in your response. What do you have to say to allahh punishing adulterers without mercy and he is the one who causes them to commit adultery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 327
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.