Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? (4455 Views)

Is Killing Of Apostates In Islamic Law? / Extra-judicial Killing Of Members Of The Islamic Movement By The Nigerian Police / What Does The Quran Say About Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
Is killing Boko Haram people fair ? Why didn't the government call them for dialogue and settle this amicably, the leader Muhammad yusuf is somewhere hiding leaving the followers persecuted. His followers are almajirai who are dependant on food either by labouring for you and you feed them or by begging, this almajirai know nothing and they are left with no option because of unemployment, the armed forces have killed close to 200 of them in the ongoing fight, most of them are teens. I report just reaching me says there is a fierce gunbattle with the soldiers surrounding muhammad yusuf house and the islamist. My question is Why didn't they kill the members of Niger delta militants who also fight the government. I see this as unjust and unfair for the ignorant almajirai.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Tudor6(f): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2009
Are you dumb?
There's no dialouge with terrorist bastards. From what i read, they launched attacks on police and government buildings,INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED. . .
I dnt expect you to care coz afterall terrorism is one of the pillars of islam.

The bastards boko haram should all be wiped out!
Nigeria has had enough of islam induced violence!
BTW are you a member?
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2009
This is not excuse mr man, killing fellow nigerians teens in unjustifiable, you are quick to laced them as terrorist whereas what MEND did is even worst than terror, no word can fit the description of their grieveous conduct. Am calling on the government to stop killing this people, had it been they have job they wouldn't be subjected to this malicious act,
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by sleek29(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2009
@ abuzola, how many people has MEND killed?, they only kidnap and blow up oil stations,MEND is fighting for justice and equality while they are fighting for foolishness, or what do you think BOKO HARAM means (education is evil) ,they want foolishness and so they should give them now!!! cool
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2009
I have to agree with you partially on this one. . .No killing is ever fair. The issue should be whether it is justifiable or not.

Picture this; man rushes at you unprovoked wielding a dagger and attempts to stab you, you reach for a pestle and hit him on the head. . .he dies? Is it murder? Definitely not.

The Boko Haram folks in their ignorant aggression are usually only stoppable with commensurate venom and aggression.

Abuzola:

My question is Why didn't they kill the members of Niger delta militants who also fight the government. I see this as unjust and unfair for the ignorant almajirai.

I'm glad you admit the almajirai are ignorant. The cure for this is Education. . .which ironically they are against. You cannot dialogue with an ignorant man. . . it is a waste of effort. He needs to be educated.

Besides the Militants do not fight the government. While I do not fully support all their actions, I am of the opinion that they simply sabotage the economy to get the attention of the leaders who are not interested in dialogue. I do not ever recall them going out of their way to murder innocent people.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2009
Salam,

Many days. Wish everyone is doing just fine.

In a briefest form; I think killing them is justifiable.

And to add; the guys are not un-educated but ill-educated. They are simply misguided by their Sheikh--Muhammad Yusuf. Period!
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2009
Why not the government call the sheikh to dialogue. MEND have killed many armed forces and you can add up to the innocent people they killed when bombing Atlas cove.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2009
Let me tell ya bros, these folks could even kill ya. They are in mortal opposition to anybody who can read and write in these letters we are using, i.e. Roman. I know them. Have many friends of the sect. So be warned. shocked
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2009
Haba ?
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by mukina2: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
muhsin:

Salam,

And to add; the guys are not un-educated but ill-educated. They are simply misguided by their Sheikh--Muhammad Yusuf. Period!

I could kiss you for this post! kiss
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
LOL grin

They, in just a short distant past, came to Kano and preached in many areas, our street included. I heard all the crap said by Muhammad Yusuf.

Till next time.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by javalove(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
mukina2:

I could kiss you for this post! kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I NEED TO GET MY GLASSES ASAP!!! THIS MY LAPTOP DEY DISPLAY SHOCKING CHARACTERS. . .

IMAGINE MY WIFE TELLING MUHSIN SAY HE COULD KISS AM . . .HEYYYYYY
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nezan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
muhsin:

Salam,

This is the major problem in Islam. Majority of them are misguided.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Nezan don't talk like an illiterate, majority of muslim ain't misguided, maybe you mean christian
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by No2Atheism(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is why i despise muslim terrorist. They obviously have been miseducated and brainwashed into thinking that everything education is evil. Wo keeps deceiving and brainwashing these people that everything western and technological is evil. Maybe they should start walking around naked since their clothes were also made through western knowledge.

- Algebra is an Moor/Arabic invention i.e. europeans did not create algebra, Moors (i.e. muslims black africans in conjuction with Arabs) actually created algebra hence i am not suprised they are too dumb to realise this.

- The presence of Astronomy, Alkaline etc. in europe have deep roots in the Black Moors that once ruled Europe who then brought such scientific and technological knowledge to Europe and brought Europe out of the dark ages, so people should stop deceiving themselves that western education is evil, considering that most of what the west started with was actually brought to them starting from Egypt, through Greece, through Romans and then through the Moors/Arabs.

- I am sure that these brainwashed Boko Harum muslims do not even realise that once upon a time most Europeans were dirty and an unhygenic and that it was the educated MOORS that brought the concept of personal hygiene to Europe.

- The numbers that we are using in mathematics comes from both India and Arabic in one form or another, it is not roman numbers. It is easy to understand that roman numbers are useless and unusable for everyday work.

- The truth is that there is no moderate muslims, we only have passive muslim. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.

I am not suprised that some muslims on this forum are trying to compare them to MEND , shior wonders shall never end.

As the Yorubas say, "ïf you push the goat to the wall and it has no where else to go, it would turn and face you" i hope a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nezan(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Nezan don't talk like an illiterate, majority of muslim ain't misguided, maybe you mean christian

At least Iam more literate than your 'boko haram' brothers to realise that most muslims are misguided.

No2Atheism:

- The truth is that there is no moderate muslims, we only have passive muslim. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.

Painful truth they dont want to hear.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
muhsin:

Let me tell ya bros, these folks could even kill ya. They are in mortal opposition to anybody who can read and write in these letters we are using, i.e. Roman. I know them. Have many friends of the sect. So be warned. shocked

ah even a muslim understands his brothers better.

Abuzola continue comparing apples to oranges. If MEND were busy storming police stations and killing innocent people on the streets then i might have sided with your nonsense.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Frizy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Is killing Boko Haram people fair ? Why didn't the government call them for dialogue and settle this amicably, the leader Muhammad yusuf is somewhere hiding leaving the followers persecuted. His followers are almajirai who are dependant on food either by labouring for you and you feed them or by begging, this almajirai know nothing and they are left with no option because of unemployment, the armed forces have killed close to 200 of them in the ongoing fight, most of them are teens. I report just reaching me says there is a fierce gunbattle with the soldiers surrounding muhammad yusuf house and the islamist. My question is Why didn't they kill the members of Niger delta militants who also fight the government. I see this as unjust and unfair for the ignorant almajirai.

I always said it, when the Inspector General is not a Muslim, what do you expect? Their intent is to wipe away Muslims completely off the face of the earth, but they will be the lowest. angry This people practice Al-Wala wal bara, many Muslims do not.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
Thank you frizy, i thought i was the only one botherf with the way they are slaying my brothers like cow, i sent a message to BBC condemning this act, to my surprise that shook me off my seat, many people too expressed their view similar to mine, Radio france too had the same comment, killing them isn't the solution but dialogue. As if i knew what was going on, this afternoon 183 people were rescuf in a house in Borno whom militant compel to be their guardian, can you now see how many innocent people they might have slaughtered in the name of fighting the militants. A report just reaching me directly from Borno says Yusuf muhammad house had been occupied by his followers which are numbered up to a thousand, with bombs and ammunition, the stand off has been going on since yesterday with soldiers, neighbouring states soldiers have been deploy to the scene. Sporadic shooting is been heard frequently, likewise Yobe state there has been gun battle. I just hope the northern governors get our message we sent to various Hausa media wing international ,
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Thank you frizy, i thought i was the only one botherf with the way they are slaying my brothers like cow, i sent a message to BBC condemning this act, to my surprise that shook me off my seat, many people too expressed their view similar to mine, Radio france too had the same comment, killing them isn't the solution but dialogue. As if i knew what was going on, this afternoon 183 people were rescuf in a house in Borno whom militant compel to be their guardian, can you now see how many innocent people they might have slaughtered in the name of fighting the militants. A report just reaching me directly from Borno says Yusuf muhammad house had been occupied by his followers which are numbered up to a thousand, with bombs and ammunition, the stand off has been going on since yesterday with soldiers, neighbouring states soldiers have been deploy to the scene. Sporadic shooting is been heard frequently, likewise Yobe state there has been gun battle. I just hope the northern governors get our message we sent to various Hausa media wing international ,

So we shld "dialogue" with animals with bombs? Why dont you foolish pple go lead the dialogue instead of hiding behind your PCs?
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
Again Radio Deutche of germany also aired comments condemning Yar'adua for granting amnesty to MEND and slaying Islamist with aim of getting praise from the west.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Frizy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
@2 mukina,mushin and others

Am highly disappointed at what you said concerning this dead Muslims. In any case, it is not right for a Muslim to laugh or make fun at the failures of his fellow Muslim brother, even if they had a fight or quarrel between each other, before the disaster befell them. I am not in Nigeria, and I think there is a propaganda campaign that creates the illusion that bako or whether is an Islamic sect, that does not believe in the fundamentals of Islam. The inspector general of police is not a Muslim but a Christian, before the so called bako sect attacked, the militants in Niger delta harmed people, they most probably killed people but the case was never reported. I have being hearing of the Niger delta militants since the days of obasanjo, and they do alot of mischeif. But when a sect comes out to affirm the Islamic belief, (am not saying shuning everything western is the sole solution to our problem in Nigeria) 200 were killed in less than two day. AIT is not reporting anything, I watch this with BBC/AlJazeera or Press TV. Could it be that AIT prefers to show more Music from rugggedman than talk about this killings

If Obasanjo was still our president, I could have said because he was a Christain he did it unpurpose not to infer, but Yar'adua is a failure to Islam, he is a disgrace, can't he do something. The police are killing them, yet from what i see in Iran, this militants (Islamist) don't even have firearms, if the police was not a corrupt institution that collects bribe from the people, maybe their cause will be noble.

For those who call themselves Muslims and laugh at the failings of this Muslims I think you need to fear hypocrisy. I pray that Allah strengthens our Imam.

Allah said: ", And when good befalls you they are sad, but when evil befalls you (Muslims) they rejoice."

He also said: :"I verily will gather the disbelievers and hypocrites to hell[size=13pt][/size]"

Therefore fear Allah has He ought to be feared. If it was Christians that were killed, CAN, and even America will scould the Nigerian government, even ostersize them with economic hardship.

Muslims are nothing but protectors of one another,

I tell you this, the fear of Allah is indeed the beginiing of wisdom.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
Jazakhallahu khairan, many of Lagos Tv/radio station hardly elaborate it, many even don't make it as their first line news. Like i said before, yar'adua wants to attain praise from the west thats why, you know the world view his election as fraud. Jama'atul nasrul Islam just issue a statement to the press denouncing what boko haram is doing and called them to order, promising to look into the issue of how western education is forbidden. There is also a clamp of propaganda that Boko haram are pulling people from their cars and slay them. The commissioner of police also deny this bias news speaking with BBC ENGLISH NEWS
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by reindeer: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola,

i think you should take the lead and get to maiduguri , go out on the streets and try to talk them out of their bloodthirst.
Not in my wildest imagination will i imagine someone, a human will find ANY justification for such mindless acts.Finally i think i believe there are two groups of humans in existence the homo sapiens and homoerectus!
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by littleb(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
@abuzola,
Those  boko guys are very wrong with their mission. It  started long time ago and I  have much details, if you care to know more, lets me have your contact. It is differ from Niger delta.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by reindeer: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
Oh dear,

pls help educate abuzola,i feel for him really.Poor guy, almost as misguided as the people he's trying to defend.I hope his mind gets liberated someday soon.Ill keep praying for him.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by littleb(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
If you look closely, most of them are teenagers. They are brainwashed to use them against against the govt. Most of them drop out from school to avoid western education and yet not well grounded in Islamic knowledge. Once they set them up, their leaders fled away.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
Littleb, i don't get your point, no one is supporting them but this slaying them like ram is haram, like you said they are misguided teens so why not dialogue with them and educate them . For sure you did not read all my post on this thread otherwise you would have gotten the message am passing across.

@redeener, yap i will take the lead if am given the priviledge. Am a good mediator you know.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by littleb(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Littleb, i don't get your point, no one is supporting them but this slaying them like ram is haram, like you said they are misguided teens so why not dialogue with them and educate them . For sure you did not read all my post on this thread otherwise you would have gotten the message am passing across.

@redeener, yap i will take the lead if am given the priviledge. Am a good mediator you know.

You are right. I belief govt has a huge part to take. However, violent may take other way round, probably if those guys attack first, because, it is part of their agenda to attack govt. Some govt top officials children are amongst them as well.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by debosky(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2009
Kill every last one of them - anyone who destroys institutions of the state should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by littleb(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2009
debosky:

Kill every last one of them - anyone who destroys institutions of the state should face the full wrath of the law.

But you against sharia. If someone who burnt an institution should be killed, then what of who raped, commits adultery etc?
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by littleb(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2009
abusola
my pc bat is low, till 2morow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About Islam / Beautiful Quran Website And Download....!!!! / Refuting The Arguments Of Those Who Celebrate The Mawlid By Sheik Salih Fawzan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.