Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Patient Jonathan Confesses, I Was Flown Out For Surgery During Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patient Jonathan Confesses, I Was Flown Out For Surgery During Election (414 Views)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patient Jonathan Confesses, I Was Flown Out For Surgery During Election by Adenugay(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/My-Sickness-Disappeared-After-My-Husband-Was-Defeated-says-Patience-Jonathan3-300x165.jpg[/img]

Patient Jonathan Confesses, I Was Flown Out For Surgery During Election

The first lady of Nigeria, whom a lot of people have been wondering where she has been shortly after the elections were over, and even at a point during the elections has confessed that she was actually sneaked out of the country for another major surgery. The first lady disclosed this during a farewell service in honour of the Jonathans at the Aso Villa Chapel. Her words after the cut, quite touching...

“During the last campaign period, the devil struck again. I was in pain and was rushed to the hospital in January and the doctors told me, ‘mama, you have to go for a major operation now now.’

“What again? I asked. The campaign was still going on and I wondered how we were going to explain to Nigerians.

“You know that even when you go for medical check-up, they will be writing in newspapers, saying all sorts of things.

“I said my husband will continue with his campaign until the last day. That was how I went in for the first major operation (surgery) in the end of January.

“By God’s grace, I went for the operation (surgery) and came out. On my return from there, I went straight to the campaign ground.

“They said to me when I was leaving the hospital: ‘mama, there is another bigger operation that you have to go in for again. This one will not be in this hospital. This hospital is too small for the type of operation you need when you come back. You have to go to a bigger hospital.’

“I said ‘ha! while will you tear my body again after I had done 12 operations within one month last year?

“I said my God will see me through because he created me for a purpose. I told my prayer partner to continue praying for me. I said to myself that I will never be used for a sacrifice.

“I was booked for the operation in a bigger hospital and I was asked to go back to Nigeria and return after the campaign. They gave me a date. When I went back, I paid for everything and just when I was to be taken into the theatre, the doctors said, ‘let’s check her again.’

“By then, my husband had lost the election. I had packed out of the Villa. Behold! I went to four hospitals again and the thing was said to have vanished. My doctors were surprised; they didn’t believe that that could happen,” she said.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/patient-jonathan-confesses-i-was-flown-out-for-surgery-during-election/

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Jonathan Sacks Executive Secretary Of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commision / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.