Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

It's Never Too Late You Can Still Have That Baby Even At 70? YES - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Never Too Late You Can Still Have That Baby Even At 70? YES (636 Views)

How To Get That Baby Boy You Desire Without Medical Help / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Too Late You Can Still Have That Baby Even At 70? YES by RuddyFusion(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2015
Yes this is not a make believe or made up story if indian Omkari Singh can do it with the help of IVF at the age of 70 who says you can't?

Now she's 76 and still kicking alongside her boy.

I understand that IVF treatment does not hold a 100% guarantee success rate(if anyone tells you its 100% please run for your life)

I understand it could be costly too(money wise and otherwise)

I also understand that it might take more than one cycle for a woman to conceive through IVF.

But has gone through that route after many years of childlessness and are now proud parents of both boys and girls.

So are you a woman or a man with different medical reasons not to conceive and going through the bumps,trauma and pains of it?...Do you wish to give IVF a try and erase your chapter of waiting?

There're couple of good IVF treatment centers in Nigeria today and one of them is Fusion Nest Fertility Center located around Omole estate Phase 1. You can simply google it or other IVF centers in Nigeria and begin your journey to freedom.

And before you think i made up this story about Omkari Singh please read the full gist here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2916866/World-s-oldest-mother-says-s-not-easy-having-six-year-old-EIGHTY-Indian-woman-gave-birth-74-reveals-struggles-joys-elderly-parent.html

(1) (Reply)

Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) / Much Wet Dreams. Help Him! / It Is So Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.