Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster (39399 Views)

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by DatsWasupp: 10:37am On May 03, 2017
A Lagosian, Dejiayowole shared this picture with the following caption: "If the Lagos State Government won't do it for her... I will! She is the reason why Lagos can celebrate 50 years in good health. She DESERVES to be acknowledged for her heroic endeavors. Lagos could have been swamped with the Ebola disease and it could have been uncontrollable, but thanks to her... It was contained. God bless you Dr. Stella Adadevoh. May your soul #RIP #ThisWasPhotoshopped #WishItWereReal"

Ameyo Adadevoh (27 October 1956 – 19 August 2014) was a Nigerian physician. Her great-grandfather, Herbert Macaulay, is one of the most celebrated founders of modern
Nigeria.

She was also the grand niece of Nigeria's first president Nnamdi Azikiwe .

She is credited with having curbed a wider spread of the Ebola virus in Nigeria by placing the patient zero, Patrick Sawyer , in quarantine despite pressures from the Liberian Government. On 4 August 2014, it was confirmed that she had tested positive for E.... Click source to continue

Source: http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/05/lagosian-photoshops-picture-of-late-dr.html?m=1

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by thesicilian: 10:55am On May 03, 2017
Maybe the person below has something to say

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
thesicilian:
Maybe the person below has something to say
we are too biased in this country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by MrGreenMavro: 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
sad

I told Ambode to honour her, He no honour her angry angry

She deserve a medal... cry

A patriotic lagosian to the call smiley smiley

May her soul continue to REST IN PEACE

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Tazdroid(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
If there's anyone who truly deserves to be there, it's her

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
Ambode sef embarassed embarassed

Head of a useless government of celebrations embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by danaiks(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
How many likes for Dr. Stella Adadevoh sad

781 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by MrAwePresident: 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin
Don't mind them...well done ....I will hereby dedicate all my profile pictures to her until I notice her own bill board

They are only interested in financial success stories not humanity success stories

She saved millions of people that only God knows the figure

RIP
If its bbbnaija now they will know how to acknowledge and celebrate the person

Edit
I recently found this along Ikeja under bridge

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by adorablepepple(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
God bless this person, instead of them to celebrate worthy people who are heroes they are busy celebrating mediocrity....
The pictures of the so called celebrities are all over the place and I begin to wonder ,what is the use

23 Likes

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Sirpaul(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
Short of words......
A+ come and see your shieldren

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2017
rip to DR Stella
she can never be forgotten

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Goldenheart(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Opeedo(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
Nigeria why embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by deebrain(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
This hero has almost been forgotten.

But she will never be forgotten.

That people are still putting posters here and there, That people are still living, That despite the dirty lifestyle of Lagosians, Ebola did not do us shege.... IS THE BEST POSTER THAT CAN NEVER BE RIVALED.

But I think the Lagos government is not through with the distribution of posters and personalities in it.

Haba. They are not Buhari. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by leksmediawebdes: 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
Only God will save us in this country. I expect by now a general hospital by named after her. She died for a struggle that would have wiped a lot of people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by TINALETC3(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by tamertery(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
All na wash abeg undecided
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by chemystery: 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
nice move
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by djlawex02(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
Good of you
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by kenny987(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
This lady should be part of every celebration in Lagos but what do we have if not bias? God rest her courageous soul!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by fatymore(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
God bless her...May Heaven be your abode

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Mabpaine(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
I op LASG will see this and correct their mistake. As a Lagosian, i celebrate her. Shes 4eva immortalized in our hearts. Had 2 see a Nigerian sacrifice 4 others. LongLiveAdadevoh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by datola: 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
This "Lagos is my success story" nonsense will generate a lot of controversies.

Who decided who to make the list and what are the criteria?

I'm not sure they include dead heroes because I have not seen any late person on display.

Tributes and respect to late Dr Dora Akinluyi and Dr Ameyo Adadevoh!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by richyfunky(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
True Heroes are not celebrated or remembered in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by b3llo(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Next story...
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Victornezzar: 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Federal government need 2 give the woman a posthumous award also
she gave out her life just 2 save dis nation from 1 mad man(Patrick sonya) according 2 our former president grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by Zalza: 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
That is Heroine... and its obvious the hero blood run in her noble family. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by vanvickie(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
If she rily did that..she ought to be acknowledged, dat is wat we call sacrifice not Pple trying to see how much o public fund dey can get into their pocket at the detriment o the masses and still praised by the same masses as heroes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by djlawex02(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
tamertery:
All na wash abeg undecided
If Ebola don kill you, e go still be wash... just gerarahere mehn

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by obamabinladen(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
That is Nigeria for you.
Re: Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster by UncleSnr(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
Just confused on the emotional path to thread... cheesy or angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Hotness Inside The Body / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.