Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) (637 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) by General101(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2015
This is actually hilarious to me, Cuz I'll say I think the ladies are rather bored of how they always look like they're about to take a shit when they mean to urinate and are more interested in how we men do the awesome stand to pee thing. I had to share this insane innovation because It's funny but helpful to our Women/ladies.

"The Go-girl is a female urinating device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It's neat. It's discreet. you might take this to be a joke but its actually for real.

see more here>>> http://futocrack.com/news-hub/entertainment/finally-ladies-can-urinate-standing-thanks-to-go-girl/
Re: Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) by HugoEagles15(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
This plot of land is not for sale so beware of 419

(1) (Reply)

6 PERFECT Foods To Increase Your Pen1s Size And Erect1on Strength!!! / It Is So Frustrating / Germs That Cause Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.