Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

UNIZIK SUG President's Letter To The Students On The Ongoing Crisis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK SUG President's Letter To The Students On The Ongoing Crisis (606 Views)

Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK SUG President's Letter To The Students On The Ongoing Crisis by Onyi42(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2015
l refrain from sounding in this tone but the vice
chancellor has declared war. As the president of
the student's union Government,the peace of the
university community and environs is my utmost
priority but with the denigrating situation l can
see that the university management is less
concerned.

Information reaching me confirms that the
students Representative council has been
compromised and the speaker has been given an
Ultimatum to impeach a sitting president before
the 19th of this month,they will need to follow
layed down constitutional procedures but more
than 4 stages of that procedures has been
breached at the time of writing this.

It is disheartening that PRO of this great
institution in whom l had revered is busy releasing
bunch of lies to the press what do l expect? He's
trying not to get fired.

Let it be noted that dialogue has failed as access
to the vice chancellor has been denied by his
Personal Assistant,the vice chancellor is bent on
winning. He is taking it as a fight.

Gone are the days when students ask Questions
these day students are wanted dead because a
lecturer doesn't want to answer a Question,
please what else are we doing in UNIZIK? it's
indeed pathetic.

Dear Zikites,if l eventually go down ,be rest
assured l did what you sent me to do.
My removal from office will be the genesis of the
worst to befall our great institution under the
present administration.

I really can't stand aside and look ,human rights
going down the drain.

Let Aluta continua,the spirit is within.

http://myschool.com.ng/imsu/news/36548/unizik-sug-presidents-letter-to-the-students-on-the-ongoing-crisis.html
Re: UNIZIK SUG President's Letter To The Students On The Ongoing Crisis by legacyint: 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
Make dem take am easy,crisis no be our portion
Re: UNIZIK SUG President's Letter To The Students On The Ongoing Crisis by Dbestmax(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2015
Noble Eyisi.... d students are solidly with you...lose or win in ds fight d students of Unizik will forever admire your effort and courage... you're a true fighter....high spirited....I wonder how many schools Sug in Nigeria now can step into your shoes...we dey with u brother

(1) (Reply)

Money Making And Business Opportunities For Undergraduate / Report Ranks Ibadan Varsity 8th In Africa, 1st In Nigeria / Post-utme 2015: List Of Schools That Have Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.