Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent (7682 Views)

Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! / Unadvertise Job (it's Urgent) / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by taskylala: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2006
Please fellow nairalanders, I've just been invited for a third test with AP Moller Terminals at Apapa. I dont know what tis test is about. Has anyone done it before? what's do I xpect? please help your brother it's just 2morrow.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by sneedyz: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2006
I don't think it's going to be any different from the aptitude tests u already had, except of course if they want to test based on your discipline. I took an aptitude test with them & was called for an interview. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me. Don't worry, if they're calling you for a third test, then they need you. Good luck!
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2006
Yea, Sneedyz is right. All you need do is to encourage yourself that you'll get the job since you have gotten that far. It shouldn't be any different from the earlier ones. I used to work with their sister-company, Maersk and I know their tests are not that difficult. Brave up guy! Go for the test and come back with the good news.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2006
Yea tasky, Oyin is right. Its just lyk most gmat tests bt just that this one has english, math n critical reasonin all mixed together n u av 2 be very time consious. I wish u all the best. I'm currently working with Maersk n took the same test before gettin in. Gud 2 know that theres a former 'Maerskite' in ere. Oyin, what dept did u work in? I wrk in line n operations dept.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2006
@ Temi1

Nice nice! I worked in Documentation with DTO and later moved to Sales but didn't spend much time there. Got an offer with another line and moved.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2006
Thats gud. Im sure that must have been before i got in. Then U know Akujobi, Amosu, Jibodu n co. Maersk line is currently undergoin a lot of internal corporate modifications now n new people r being recruited on a daily basis. What line do u work with now, I'm also thinking of moving to another line.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2006
I know Jibodu, Christy and Amosu. Akujobi came in after I had left the place. I met him when Maersk acquired P&O Nedlloyd, and we had to join forces temporarily for a smooth merger. I'm with PIL now. Which line are you planning to move to? Be very careful oh! Look well before you leap. The industry is currently going through some funny changes with various mergers and one cannot afford to make any mistake. But I know that with Maersk on your c.v, you have prospects. Just take your time to plan it well.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by tobyto(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2006
Nice one pals.I will like to be part of Ap Moller Family.The question is how do i go about it.Thanks waiting for your response.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2006
@ tobyto
You'll simply start by dropping your resume with them. I don't know if they have to request for it before you do so, or you could just walk in and drop it so that you'll be considered for the next batch.
Temi1 should be able to advise you better.
All the very best!
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ toby
Just come to Maersk House, Plot 121 Louis Solomon Close, n drop ur cv. If ur qualification meets the requirements, ull b called 4 a test

@ Oyin
Oh i see. Then u r more or less still with Maersk, since they'v already acquired PIL.  wink Well i'v bn in Maersk 4 about a yr now, would just stick 2 it until i get a better place. Yes u r right, d shippin industry is really in a kind of turmoil now. In fact im lookin outside the industry 4 my next employment. How would u compare your job in PIL to that in Maersk. Hope u r findin it more interesting over there.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2006
@ Temi1

Maersk acquired P&O, not PIL. I used to be with P&O but left when Maersk took over. I moved to PIL where I am presently. All the companies have different operational systems, but the I enjoyed my working period with P&O more than any other. If you are planning to move out of the industry, try applying for a logistics job in oil & gas companies.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by tobyto(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2006
@ Temi1 & @ Oyin100,
Thank U for ure quick response & sugestions.The issue is that i am in abuja right now & don't know when i will visit Lag.Can i apply throug their website? If so kindly funish me with it.Cheer's!
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by tijannydot(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
i have dropped my cv with dem day before yesterday, i hope i'll be called upon .how ever can any one that had done the test give me a clue on what the test is like. thanks if u r on glo pls send its auff sms to me on 08056282937. it cost nothing but does good. grin
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by cosmorpel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2006
I did their txt some times ago, but can say if i pass d txt because i ve,nt b call 4 intervw niether d few people i collectd their numbers after d txt. Dat is not 2 discourg u. D txt is simple but 12 minuts. 4 d 1st n 2nd paper each, whil d 3rd paper time is not fixed.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by cosmorpel(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
I did their txt some times ago, but can say if i pass d txt cos i ve,nt b call 4 intervw niether d few pple i collectd their numbers after d txt. Dat is not 2 discourg u. D txt is simple but 12 minuts. 4 d 1st n 2nd paper each, whil d 3rd paper time is not fixed. 4 more info mail me onlycos2004@yahoo.com
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2006
Oyin100:

@ Temi1

Maersk acquired P&O, not PIL. I used to be with P&O but left when Maersk took over. I moved to PIL where I am presently. All the companies have different operational systems, but the I enjoyed my working period with P&O more than any other. If you are planning to move out of the industry, try applying for a logistics job in oil & gas companies.

Oh its PIL. Sorry i got it mixed up there. Now i remember we met at the last customers party held at Maersk house last year. If u can still remember, we were gisting together with Demola also from Maersk. I dont mind moving to the oil & gas sector, i think its the most lucrative right now, but im wondering how my experience in shipping can be applied to logistics over there.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Oyin100(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2006
Yea, I remember the December customer party. Demola is still in P&O office in Apapa, I guess.

It would even be easier for you since you work in line and operations dept. A lot of my former colleagues moved to oil & gas, and are handling logistics operations duties there. It's a bit different from shipping, but if you expose yourself to all you can learn while still in Maersk, it'll come in very handy for you.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by ifedee(f): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2006
@ Oyin & Temi,

Hiya! Just got informed about maersk. Well,some1 told me about them last year but i wasn't interested. Now,i am so interested and i want to know how to get in.I dropped my cv online. Do you know if it would be processed or do i have to come drop it at their office. Please help a sis here. Pls reply.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Oyin
No Demola wrks permanently in Maersk office now, in doc dept. The P&O thing was just 4 him 2 learn d invoicing system at P&O n harmonize them with ours.
I'm actually looking at taking up a career in logistics & supply chain mgt. Im trying 2 learn as much as i can about it. Thanks 4 d advice.
What do u do at PIL now.

@ Ife
Ur application on the website will be processed by the HR dept when the next recruitment is being done
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by plenty: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
temi hi,i ve been hearing abt AP moller for long but i don't really know what they are into .now i think i ve a clue.are they into shipping.can some with accounting background work with the coy.i ve 3yrs experience in my field.i am an HND holder.pls reply
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by ifedee(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Temi,
Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it. Can you give me info on how the whole recruitment thing is ? Wld really appreciate that.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by Temi1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ plenty
Yea Maersk is a shipping co. U can apply to work in the accts dept.

@ ife
There is a job portal on the company website. When there are vacancies, they r advertised on the job portal. Other adverts are placed in the dailies. If u meet the requirements for the job, then u'll be called to write a test.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by plenty: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Temi1,thank u so much i really appreciate this.sorry to disturbing u further.pls my present office is in apapa,just in front of berger yard.pls could u tell me hw i can find my way to AP MOLLER office i know its in apapa too,and some guides on hw 2 apply. Thanks wink
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by cosmorpel(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
Its better 2 submit hardcopy CV.
2 get there at APAPA WARF ask d securitymen hw 2 reach AP TERMINER office, jus tell them u ve intervw or any other lias. Once u get in ask of d HR Dept.<long trecking> drop ur CV wit dem at d office.
About d txt, is in 3 parts, wast knw time on any questn cos of time{12mins} comprisin of maths(u calc 2 supply d ans some not objective), logic, english.
If careful u wil find d 2nd paper oppste ans 2 1st paper.
Y d 3rd paper is jus about ur self, is a front&back questn of d same thin. So u get 2 b careful in markin so dat u can mark same at d back paper.
Enjoy as u are been invited.
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by omosefe(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2006
@ ife
Please what's the address of the website??

Also are you Ifedayo Olateju??
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by durtman: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
it seems im interested in getting a job in the shipping line too can temi &co that re presently working in this line give me the addresses of line that they think one can get employment from ,thanks
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by AFI001: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hello Temi,

i want to ask if you know anything about the adverts A.P Moller advertised through a recruiting agency.

i am particularly interested in the Key Account Manger role or the Operations Manager role,

i had applied though.

Have they selected any person yet.??

plenty:

@Temi1,thank u so much i really appreciate this.sorry to disturbing u further.please my present office is in apapa,just in front of berger yard.please could u tell me hw i can find my way to AP MOLLER office i know its in apapa too,and some guides on hw 2 apply. Thanks wink
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by nita01: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2007
can nay one post me the sample interview questions of Ap moller in 1 st round.
i will be very thankful to you.
my mail id is srujana_t2005@yahoo.com.
i have inteview tmr.
plzzzzzzzz
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by okabanjo: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2007
plizz,
i have first round test for mise maersk next week in jakarta?
could u give me example about the logical test? help ur bro, please cry
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by okabanjo: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2007
plizz,
i have first round test for mise maersk next week in jakarta?
could u give me example about the logical test? help ur bro, please cry
my id akuudahbosan@yahoo.co.id. pleaseee cry
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by noblem: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2009
please can anybody send me sample questions? i have a text with maersk on tuesday.plz try for me.thx.u can post some sample questions here or more detailed info on how the text will go and how it ois generally.thx all!
Re: Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent by bobyraf: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2009
i receive this message from ap moller: GOOG MORNING, IN RESPECT 2 D INTERVIEW U PARTOOK IN FRIDAY 17, JULY 2009, WE REQUEST UR PRESENCE AT THE APMTERMINALS ON 22-7-09 AT 9AM.PLS CUM WIT ORIGINALS N PHOTOCOPIES OF CERTIFICATES, 3 MNTHS PAYSLIPS, N 5 PASSPORT PHOTO.
I CALLED THEM THAT I COULDN'T MAKE IT COS NO BODY TO COVER ME UP WE I AM WORKING. THEY AS ME TO CALL THEM A DAY BEFORE I COME ,BUT I HAVE CALLED THEM, THE SAID I SHOULD HOLD ON.
PLS I NEED AN ADVICE BROTHERS. HOW IS THEIR SALARY STRUCTURE .PLS SOMEONE SUD HELP ME OUT.

(1) (Reply)

Event Management Training (lagos) / 10 Tips To Make Your CV Stand Out / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.