Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. (778 Views)

Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God / No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by zeongeon: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
You go to church and all around are people from various tribes,cultures and even different nationalities..Every one smiling and happy with one another, dancing, singing and shouting Amen Halleluyah in one voice..you can feel the atmosphere of love and oneness.

Everyone comes together as one neglecting tribe, culture, nationality, colour and status sometimes.

Then just to show you why Nigeria is still the way it is, We going to walk out the church door and lunacy will take over..That's when you hear people curse themselves in church traffic, that's where u see some coming out from church being an obstruction to traffic cause of pride, tribalism and ethnic hate takes over; they come online and say hateful things, they threat staffs badly, gossip, back bite and cheat.

Nigeria has so much worship centers and one would wonder why it isn't one of the best places to live on earth.

The question is if we have so many worship centers and can come to church and have a good time as one family regardless of tribe and culture then why can't we take that love and oneness to the streets and our daily lives and let it spread making Nigeria a better place.
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by cherylsmith(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by cherylsmith(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by yorke1: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
cherylsmith:

This is the reason you did not go to church. I guess that is you elder sister.
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by cherylsmith(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
yorke1:

This is the reason you did not go to church. I guess that is you elder sister.
undecided undecided. Excuse me?
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by An2elect2(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
I am waiting for that time when church will be defined right.

Pls can you worship in a group of people( including yourself)? undecided does that make sense?
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by menesheh(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Those churches and mosques don't matter any more. It is the invention of ancient people and have no headway to development and wellbeing of Nigeria populace.

What matters now is science and former education. Science seems to be working and are bringing out viable outcome, i assumed that 99 percent of Nigerians hate science but rather embraced ranting and doing things that don't matter anymore.

We should start investing in science and education not pilgrimages, building of gigantic mosques or churches, wasting time reading religious books instead of channeling those time to reading things that have good outcome, forcing our children to be immoral by teaching dogmatic and fanatic ideas that leads to boko haram and other vises, etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
i don't know mehn....maybe we should just go back to worshiping sango and amadioha. Maybe there will be more tolerance amongst za people. I won't worship sha, but the rest can do dat.
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by yorke1: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
cherylsmith:

undecided undecided. Excuse me?

You are excused!
Re: Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. by aenero(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Because an average black man is too gullible and doesn't think,always wanting to believe without questioning what he's been told

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of High Tech Tithe & Offering In The Nigerian Church / . / Is God Really The Owner Of Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.