Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner (42759 Views)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by abysirius(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2015
She deserves everything. Pple like dis cannot be over-celebrated. Besides, one way to discourage devilish acts like drug trafficking, rape, theft and so that are now so rampant in our society today is to celebrate God in pple like this woman. I hope they don't just stop here..

Her generations to come will heaar of her story and how God moves her from grass to grace.

It pays to be upright. I celebrate you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 18, 2015
If the money they gave her is reasonable enough,let her start a good business with it and leave the cleaning job at the airport. Thank you lagos state!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by tunnary(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
despite all her reward many wil stil do away wit d said sum 12M
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by tunnary(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=shadrach77 post=33864655]Naija sha! I believe the continous reward this lady is receiving is an overkill. Why reward someone for doing what she was supposed to do in the first instance? Was she meant to keep the money ? How are we sure she didn't turn in the money because there was a CCTV around and she had no other option? Is this what the lawmakers were elected to do? Oshi o daa nilee pako !!! kiss undecided lipsrsealed[/quot]e
A gud idea u ve]
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by chifavour(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=tiger28 post=33868290]I still believe the government should retract the contract of her company that pays 12k a month for almost working 7 days a week. I don't understand why no one is talking about that.[/quote
well said.. I think this should be the basis of the change action of the incoming government..
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Kingbilo(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2015
bakynes:

He is right joor, we Yorubas are good people that respect every other tribe in Nigeria. Am sure if it were a Yoruba man or woman in the SE that did this they won't even look @ her twice and show appreciation because of bigotry.

Guy you are not serious. Stop making assumptions.. And you missed the point of my post... The lagos state government is not a yoruba govt..
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Rexnegro(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2015
See now o na yoruba house of assembly dey honour an igbo woman o ..later those massob go dey talk trash . And d good part of it is that she did what she did in federal airport n not lagos owned airport that we will say its because she did it in lagos airport. Nice one lagos state.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by AONO: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
This is good but they should pleas give her official job+offical house+official car+official driver and most importantly official husband since she is still deh Miss
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by AONO: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
This is good but they should pleas give her official job+offical house+official car+official driver and most importantly official husband since she is still Missing
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by lazsnaira(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
danot1030:
What me I want to say is that the igbos we not see this act of Lagos State government commending an Igbo lady for a good act she did to a fellow Igbo man who failed to appreciate nor compensate her, but when the State government repatriate some Igbos for misconduct in the State they will begin to make noise of the State government persecuting the Igbos.

Can Beer!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2015
TAlso contributing, Rotimi Olowo, another lawmaker, added that the state government should honour her by naming any state institution or monument after her to drive home the need for honesty and integrity among the youths in the country.)

Ndi Oshi mo....! They have started looking for ways to embezzle money all in the name this.! Politicians are always greedy.!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by esere826: 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
@ topic

ok.... STOP
I've heard loads about this nice woman returning 12 million naira

WHAT about the 12 million naira in hard currency itself?
what was such money doing in the airport?
Does the owner pay tax?
is the owner a business man, civil servant or politician?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by jimmy101231(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
Yes; but no be say by tomorrow now somebody will come out and say he see money worth of 20 billion for Aso rock oooo....You know that I mean I don't trust them in this country oooo...Them them
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by deltapikin(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2015
Lesson for the polithiefcians to emulate. It should not only end by honouring her but they should also be the doer. If they can learn from her heroic gesture I believed Nigerian's problem will be 90% solved.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Deluxewize(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2015
THANK YOU...YOU ARE TRULY A PATRIOT.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:22pm On May 18, 2015
danot1030:
What me I want to say is that the igbos we not see this act of Lagos State government commending an Igbo lady for a good act she did to a fellow Igbo man who failed to appreciate nor compensate her, but when the State government repatriate some Igbos for misconduct in the State they will begin to make noise of the State government persecuting the Igbos.
What I want to say is that tribalism has eaten deep into your very existence.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by leo1234(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2015
Why is there no body trekking for this woman
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by dele1727: 11:59pm On May 18, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
What I want to say is that tribalism has eaten deep into your very existence.
.......oga wake up..,his system is okay...blindness catch you when one anofia said that if it was drugs she wil be an igbo but now lsha is calling her naija...when akiolu and fashola did what the did ( fash did d right thing in my opinon) every prominent igbo person made unecessary noise,even adichie wrote about it....am waiting for such a noise now and if it does not come then we all know who the tribalistic beast are.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by dbest01: 12:40am On May 19, 2015
Yea!
These are the kind of things we should be promoting
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by arusoncd(m): 5:17am On May 19, 2015
The reason Airport cleaners return misplaced cash is because the is CCTV in every corner of the airport, stop honoring them. honor the cameras!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Occurstaem(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2015
It's good to be good. May God bless you and your family more than you could ever imagine. Amiiin.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by arusoncd(m): 5:41am On May 19, 2015
Airport cleaners return misplaced cash because the is CCTV in every corner of the airport, stop honoring them. honor the cameras!

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:49am On May 19, 2015
dele1727:
.......oga wake up..,his system is okay...blindness catch you when one anofia said that if it was drugs she wil be an igbo but now lsha is calling her naija...when akiolu and fashola did what the did ( fash did d right thing in my opinon) every prominent igbo person made unecessary noise,even adichie wrote about it....am waiting for such a noise now and if it does not come then we all know who the tribalistic beast are.
The level of tribalism here is alarming
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 7:10am On May 19, 2015
Awww such a good woman!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by excelbeing099(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2015
A true patriotic citizen!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by francizy(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2015
She's supposed to become the president of the federal republic on Nigeria and not those goons we have there.. angry
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by MagicInvestment(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2015
Good.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by sirTesco(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2015
Rexphobia:
I was scanning to see the part where they gave her cash reward. Couldn't find it angry

[s]Also contributing, Rotimi Olowo, another lawmaker, added that the state government should honour her by naming any state institution or monument after her to drive home the need for honesty and integrity among the youths in the country.[/s]

I have a suggestion.....LASU should be named Josephine Ugwu State University (JUSU). grin

if not .....

Josephine Ugwu na state?
It can only be Josephine Ugwu University, (JUU) lagos.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by God2man(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
What a courageous act! I will do the same thing. Why should you spend the money that does not belong to you? If you try it, somebody will also do the same to you.

Let's be careful.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by arizona145(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2015
shadrach77:
Naija sha! I believe the continous reward this lady is receiving is an overkill. Why reward someone for doing what she was supposed to do in the first instance? Was she meant to keep the money ? How are we sure she didn't turn in the money because there was a CCTV around and she had no other option? Is this what the lawmakers were elected to do? Oshi o daa nilee pako !!! kiss undecided lipsrsealed

I was thinking they have formatted your brain to be in conformity but unfortunately, you are still way behind. Don't think with your Anus. Use your brain
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Rexphobia(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=sirTesco post=33880904]
Josephine Ugwu na state?
It can only be Josephine Ugwu University, (JUU) lagos.[/quote

Very true ]
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by D1Wonder(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2015
Hope the people honoring this great Nigeria Woman will also have the courage to return what is not their own in case they have taken illegally what belongs to Lagosians. Become the example you honoored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.