Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? (42234 Views)

Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by chuzzyofficial(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Have your say............ Lines open
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't get? Are there different jobs for women with and without kids? What are the suitable jobs for married men with kids pls?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Horlawoomey(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
A school teacher
Nurse
Fashion designer
Cake baker
Online Business.

All those are not time consuming and good for mothers.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Horlawoomey(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
I don't get? Are there different jobs for women with and without kids? What are the suitable jobs for married men with kids pls?

Yes, there are different jobs for married women with kids and those without kids.

The way banks are run in Nigeria makes it very difficult for a woman with a kid to take care of herself, the kid and the husband. It is not limited to banking alone as it will be very absurd for a woman with kids to work as an offshore Engineer in an oil rig. It will affect the family.

Before you ask me if men can not take up the role of taking care of children, please remember the fact that we are not in America, cos I smelt feminism from your post.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
wondering also. A Woman for me,can do any business so far its legal and decent kids or no kids cos no matter how time consuming a job is,if you are truly a good mother and wife,you will surely create time for your family.
Women nowadays can't depend on men for survival,as men self no wan marry liability.
Thanks.

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Yes, there are different jobs for married women with kids and those without kids.

The way banks are run in Nigeria makes it very difficult for a woman with a kid to take care of herself, the kid and the husband. It is not limited to banking alone as it will be very absurd for a woman with kids to work as an offshore Engineer in an oil rig. It will affect the family.

Before you ask me if men can not take up the role of taking care of children, please remember the fact that we are not in America, cos I smelt feminism from your post.
I'm neither a feminist nor a *masculinist*

I feel a woman can do just about any job a man can do, women work as carpenters, painters, keke drivers, doctors, nurses, bankers, engineers, and yes as an offshore Engineer that u mentioned and still build her family. I don't just understand the segregation. It just takes planning.

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

wondering also. A Woman for me,can do any business so far its legal and decent kids or no kids cos no matter how time consuming a job is,if you are truly a good mother and wife,you will surely create time for your family.
Women nowadays can't depend on men for survival,as men self no wan marry liability.
Thanks.
my sister, the thing tire me o, why are we not asking "what are the suitable jobs for a married man with kids*

Some men will even expect their wives to sit down at home and stop working because they are married, like that is the only thing God sent women to earth for. Women like men, have careers to build!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

my sister, the thing tire me o, why are we not asking "what are the suitable jobs for a married man with kids*

Some men will even expect their wives to sit down at home and stop working because they are married, like that is the only thing God sent women to earth for. Women like men, have careers to build!
They can start telling us the jobs suitable for married men with kids.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by MissMogidi: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by veekid(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
make she own her shop jare

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by yatch360: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Any job that she has passion for and where she is the boss so she can conveniently create time for the kids and Family when she needs to

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by tempex88(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
teaching/lecturing.

However, this day, woman no fit because of family abadon career so any job she has passion for is suitable for her.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
let her passion nd nt condition determine her job

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by siegfried99(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Civil service /business owner/ teaching

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Trafford(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obviously teaching... leave home by 8am be back with the kids by 4pm at most... have enough time for husband and children!

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teaching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teaching profession

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by INTROVERT(f): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
civil service preferably ministry I think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by FrankValency(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
My wife must be a Nurse..........period!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by uracocksucker: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
HOUSEWIFE!!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by weyreypey: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ishilove's job

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by landlord66: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
V
Horlawoomey:
A school teacher
Nurse
Fashion designer
Cake baker
Online Business.

All those are not time consuming and good for mothers.
what abt brick laying sey dm girls dy talk say what a man can do a woman can do better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Gurgle(f): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Any job she was doing before, with love and support from whoever she married

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Online biz or front door boutique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Georgekyrian(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mouth Gig!!
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by jaybee104(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
The kitchen… if she cooks wit gas, den its her own oil company..

LolLol.. Just kidding grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by nairabetguru(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
sports trader cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by anonymousmum: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
wow. I have no words.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
House wife is the best. Taking care of the kids is work on its own. But when the last kid is about 6 years old, then teaching will be the best job.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Demmzy15(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin Mai Ruwa(local water seller in hausa) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt / Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.