Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday (13575 Views)

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Policy Direction Of Petroleum Ministry Revealed By Kachikwu / Buhari’s Administration Has Clear Policy Direction – Senator oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 18, 2015
Okay nw! making newz headline everyday! waiting for a better nigeria FCT Tinz
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by kristisking(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2015
Enough of all these!
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by AreaFada2: 8:09pm On May 18, 2015
Jorussia:
I just want GMB to break d developmental barriers other past Presidents couldn't break.If the unlikely event he fails,it will b a very big setback to d country.

Buhari has a massive mountain to climb.

Obasanjo did more in 3 years as military head of State than 8 years as civilian president. If OBJ, a smart wheeler dealer & people's guy struggled badly, an austere and strict guy like Buhari will have more difficulties governing 9ja.

If he can assert himself against Tinubu and give credible young guns key roles to play, and lure Ribadu back into the fold, he will have a good team.

I will be watching Tinubu & Amaechi's relationship in 7D.

If he solves electricity & security problems, reduce corruption & even minimally improve economy & employment situation, it will be Buhari and the masses AGAINST political jobbers /thieves.

I will become an ardent supporter of GMB.
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by uncledewale(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2015
Hmmmn.....the change agents geting down to business........
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 18, 2015
Buhari should be careful of the demise plans of APC, he should not listen to the counsel of the ungodly, cos persons like Tinubu, OBJ and Atiku...

#FearDem!
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by ceejay80s(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2015
Make dem sha dey give us light for lagos, na only alausa dey get 24hr light for lagos,
Its just pathetic
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by lagdmark(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2015
I hope no be OBJ type of blueprint dat will ruin our economy
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by musicwriter(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2015
Well, I stopped reading when I saw Tony Blair as a keynote speaker.

What have Tony Blair got to do with CHANGE in Nigeria?!. A war criminal?. Europe is burning in economic crises and this man is here to align predatory western business interests with the incoming administration to suck-off money from Nigeria, or possibly a money laundering agent. That man is an expired politician, even in the UK and have nothing good to offer anybody. It seems this incoming government is going to be a huge disaster!.
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by braine(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
proudlyhandsome:
This is tribalism at its peak. No single Igbo among the dignitaries that would be speaking on D day.

All are Yorubas/Hausa/Fulanis.....

We need our own country.
You know where the Lagoon is. And its not yet full. Go and jump init. cheesy
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2015
Mynd44:
Okay

With those we can know which direction we are headed

Seriously? you know where you are headed with here is what we are going to do and not how and when and what challenges are we facing/how to solve them? na wa to you sef.. remove that APC feeding bottle from your mouth please grin grin
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I expect that document mehnnn... let's analyze and tear it to shreds.
Yeah!
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Jowonloju(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
Nice one.
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Forwetinnah: 9:19pm On May 18, 2015
Blaaaaah!!
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On May 18, 2015
musicwriter:
Well, I stopped reading when I saw Tony Blair as a keynote speaker.

What have Tony Blair got to do with CHANGE in Nigeria?!. A war criminal?. Europe is burning in economic crises and this man is here to align predatory western business interests with the incoming administration to suck-off money from Nigeria, or possibly a money laundering agent. That man is an expired politician, even in the UK and have nothing good to offer anybody. It seems this incoming government is going to be a huge disaster!.

As usual you'll find the APC nut heads smiling from ear to ear as the man speaks even if they don't understand a word he says.. they should tell us how much he's being paid to come brainwash the attendees. Inferiority complex is already killing the APC. Chatham house runz comes to mind...colonialism in the 21st century yet people are saying GEJ has no balls
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2015
The list of speakers is too lopesided for my liking
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by freshdude99(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
Story story! This people should be realize that campaign is over, election has been won and lost and face reality staring them in the face. I have this feeling apc is seriously confused, they lack direction because they never anticipated GEJ will easily conceive defeat. I foresee apc been a colossal failure if they are not very careful....
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by heeds2532(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about
excess fat in the body system? Its only
makes people to be overweight,
prone to diabetes and breathing
problem, its even make many men
develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural
fatburning pills is all we need to burn
out this excess fat in our bodies
instead of going though those
rigorous exercise without yielding any
positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave
your body clean, light, enjoyable with
good looking appearance at a
cheaper cost within a short period of
time. Make your order by clicking this
link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by wealthnet: 11:24pm On May 18, 2015
Good initiative, pls Mr Bolaji Abdulahi there is one policy analyst who i we sugest to be part of resource person, is name is Engr Bala Zakka a Chartant Accoutant and Petroleum Engineer. Channel TV or AIT can help you to locate him.
If APC and GMB want to get the change rigth, wherever they identify person whose contribution will make the change to be a reality for Nigeria, they should not hesitate to call such person. Typical example is Dr Akinwumi Adesina.
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by dbest01: 12:30am On May 19, 2015
Good!
Let's know the direction in which we are moving
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by castrokins(m): 1:31am On May 19, 2015
Akpabio Isn't Invited To Talk On "Uncommon Transformation"?
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by naija2dabone(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2015
Dear Buhari,

Congratulation once again for your victory at the polls.

Now to the point of this letter: You have got 4 years to keep ALL your campaign promises and your time starts May 29 at 00hrs. Please note that we will not tolerate any form of excuses for non performance as nobody forced you to make those promises. We were told that you are a man of your words, so please in your own best interest, keep your words.

We are not asking for heaven on earth, no. We are simple asking that you deliver on YOUR promises:

4 refineries
40mw of electricity
Naira = dollars
N5,000 for unemployed
One year allowance for corp members
Free qualitative education
Fight against corruption, (not selective fight please)
and many more.

Please dont come asking for more time because we dont have the luxury of more time. Dont tell us to be patient, because if we wanted to be patient, Jonathan would have been our perfect man. Dont tell us past leader destroyed the economy because you were one of them. Just get to work and get us result. If you cant deliver, now is the time throw in the towel.

Be guided

Voter
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by segend(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2015
APC seem more organised, focused and with a sense of direction. But in their list of priority, I didn't see power. That is my own number priority oooo. This power issue is becoming annoying. Just solve that, and a lot of other things will fall in place
Re: APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday by baysol: 10:51am On May 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome:
This is tribalism at its peak. No single Igbo among the dignitaries that would be speaking on D day.

All are Yorubas/Hausa/Fulanis.....

We need our own country.

Tell us what are you expecting. You have a choice to go and line up behind Jonathan on the day as he will also be there. Shebi una vote for him go and collect your invitation from him. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.