Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lessons To Be Learnt From Obasanjo's Development Blueprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons To Be Learnt From Obasanjo's Development Blueprint (307 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Be Learnt From Obasanjo's Development Blueprint by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 18, 2015
Thief Obasanjo's blue print for Development must include:

Converting nation's resources to his personal property (Birth of his massive Ota farm in 1979)

Invite World Bank and IMF teams into the country and give them control of your central bank and finance ministry.

Close down effective and transparent govt bodies aiding the development and maintenance of infrastructure (i.e Petroleum Trust Fund) and sack any competent chairman of those bodies (i.e Buhari)

Sell off for peanuts to foreign companies and yourself all the nation's assets - from refineries to national buildings, National Shipping lines National Airline.; including all the nations oil blocks, all of which should be worth trillions of dollars yet leave only $35Bn in reserves.

Give away natural resource rich land to neighbouring country , without any referendum of Nigerians or fiscal compensation from the beneficiaries (i.e giving Bakassi to Cameroon).

Ensure to maintain order by razing down any communities that stand up to your soldiers ( Odi and Zaki Biam)

Be sure to be unconcerned by sectarian violence, in fact encourage formation of terrorist sectarian and secessionist organisations (Boko Haram, MOSSAB, Odua People's Congress etc.

Impoverish your people by devaluing currency by 500% (five hundred percent)

Raise fuel price 5 fold.

Make yourself Petroleum minister and start the fuel subsidy scam.

Make a previously self sufficient Nigeria to start importing refined fuel

Pocket $16Bn you promised the nation to use for electricity and produce less electricity than you met.

Ensure that you spend your presidency touring the world non-stop at the nations expense whilst acquiring farm land, hotels , refineries etc. worldwide.
Re: Lessons To Be Learnt From Obasanjo's Development Blueprint by Naijiant: 9:00pm On May 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Repatriates 5,645 Immigrants In Aftermath Of Xenophobic Violence / Free Computer Training / Nigeria Records 12,000 Cases Of VVF Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.