Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please Help Is This Correct? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Is This Correct? (918 Views)

Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? / Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Is This Correct? by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2015
Do You Know A Fool Is Someone:

1) Calling south south biafra, when 98% of them were not and are currently not in support of biafra.
2) Saying there is no difference between south south and south east.
3) Calling an ikwerre,ogba,ekpeye man igbo even when the benin cultural heritage have confirm there benin ancestral link history.
4) Who thinks that the south south would all support an igbo presidential candidate thesame way the igbos supported jonathan.
5) Who visits/stays in port harcourt and hear things like ""all these igbo people ana no go go back ana place, na to dey come hear they do nonsense"" and still call port harcourt igbo land.
6) Who hates and condem the yorubas thesame way the yorubas hate and condem him but has refused to leave lagos/south west, and has even gone as far as buying lands and increasing his investment in lagos/south west.
7) Who says lagos is no man's land but was been threatend by the oba of lagos on the just concluded governorship election in lagos state, coupled with the high use of yoruba language in lagos state.

Add yours no insults...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Mekybliss(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2015
Still looking for the main point

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by eleko1: 9:16pm On May 18, 2015
IgboS.......Everywhere U go.U gotta be jealousy of IGBO peeps.They come,Plant,reap and prosper.Give it to them,they are the real engine of dis obodo country but for the thieves/irresponsible lots among them

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Macelliot(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
The word Igbo/Ibo gives many haters Sleepless nights...
The word Igbo/Ibo cures loneliness.....
The word Igbo/Ibo eliminates boriness....
The word Igbo booms traffic...
The word Igbo is a blessing to Se.un and his mods, making them busy for 24/7...
Imagine, the word Igbo cures lazyness....
Just create a blog today and fill it with Igbo Igbo Igbo ... Oboy, you go generate traffic pass wikipedia... Infact, within days, you go enter Top ten most visited sites....
I think the Igbo Tribe deserves a guiness world record Award for being so controversial....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by spongeisback: 9:42pm On May 18, 2015
How about looking for your father and getting a job...instead of waiting for tenants to pay rent before you can afford breakfast? How about thinking of how to move your lazy tribe forward instead of worrying about the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by xmich(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
Mr ikwerreboy(pure yoruba man) I've already known your plan and what you wish to archive but as a foresighted s-southerner who knows who he is and were he comes from I stand my feet as the son of the soil to rebuke you,
I rebuke your madness
I rebuked your stupidity
I rebuke your senselessness

before I proceed
what is your real name(ikwerre name) and who gave you the audacity to speak on our behalf

If truly you are from ikwerre neither you are mentally deformed nor your brain have been used for something else just saying from what I saw up there^^^ because no educated employed fellow can have time to write this rubbish,
One of the twenty one million mentally deformed Nigerians

Any way Biafra is an antidote to all this yoooorrluba madness

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Macelliot(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
I know that you are an imposter...
Ikwerreboy:

1) Calling south south biafra, when 98% of them were not and are currently not in support of biafra.
Qeustion number 1... Who are You in South-south?
Who said so? Akwa-Ibom is totally different from Rivers state itself. Let to say Anambra...
Ikwerres are not recognised in South-south... An average southerner does not know that Ikwerre actually existed...
3) Calling an ikwerre,ogba,ekpeye man igbo even when the benin cultural heritage have confirm there benin ancestral link history.
Fact is that, An Ogba, Ekpeye, Ogoni man prefers an Igbo man than an Ikwerre man in all ramification... Ikwerres are the most greediest Ethnic group...
4) Who thinks that the south south would all support an igbo presidential candidate thesame way the igbos supported jonathan.
You speak for yourself and yourself only...
5) Who visits/stays in port harcourt and hear things like ""all these igbo people ana no go go back ana place, na to dey come hear they do nonsense"" and still call port harcourt igbo land.
Ikwerre, the greediest ethnic group in South-south... Why did Ikwerres changed the names of these communities in Rivers state. Umu Igbo to Rumuigbo and again, Obi Igbo to Obiigbo?
6) Who hates and condem the yorubas thesame way the yorubas hate and condem him but has refused to leave lagos/south west, and has even gone as far as buying lands and increasing his investment in lagos/south west.
comment from a jobless man.
Anyone can invest anywhere in Nigeria...

7) Who says lagos is no man's land but was been threatend by the oba of lagos on the just concluded governorship election in lagos state, coupled with the high use of yoruba language in lagos state.
According to Tinubu's 2006 population census... There are more Non-indigenes than Yorubas in Lagos... Igbos alone constitutes 43% of the state population according to Tinubu statistic .....
How does Lagos belong to a particular Tribe when Larger percentage of the State(Land) are owned by Non-indigenes....
Add yours no insults...
You have already Insulted your self....
You feel PAINED.. Sorry eeyah!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2015
Macelliot:
I know that you are an imposter...

Qeustion number 1... Who are You in South-south?

Who said so? Akwa-Ibom is totally different from Rivers state itself. Let to say Anambra...
Ikwerres are not recognised in South-south... An average southerner does not know that Ikwerre actually existed...

Fact is that, An Ogba, Ekpeye, Ogoni man prefers an Igbo man than an Ikwerre man in all ramification... Ikwerres are the most greediest Ethnic group...

You speak for yourself and yourself only...

Ikwerre, the greediest ethnic group in South-south... Why did Ikwerres changed the names of these communities in Rivers state. Umu Igbo to Rumuigbo and again, Obi Igbo to Obiigbo?

comment from a jobless man.
Anyone can invest anywhere in Nigeria...

According to Tinubu's 2006 population census... There are more Non-indigenes than Yorubas in Lagos... Igbos alone constitutes 43% of the state population according to Tinubu statistic .....
How does Lagos belong to a particular Tribe when Larger percentage of the State(Land) are owned by Non-indigenes....

You have already Insulted your self....
You feel PAINED.. Sorry eeyah!

@ Macelliot igbos been running away from truth sins 1914, and that is why you are been hated everywere you go...

Keep deceiving ur self, thinking ur defending urself, you migrant

1 Like

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by customized07: 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
Please please, is your head correct? Op
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Macelliot7(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

@ Macelliot igbos been running away from truth sins 1914, and that is why you are been hated everywere you go...

Did I lied? You are pained.
Don't die of hatred yet, I wish you long live to see the Igbo greatness in Jesus' name.
Take some Panadol extra to calm your headace down!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by customized07: 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Macelliot7:

Don't die of hatred yet, I wish you long live to see the Igbo greatness in Jesus' name.
you really wanna engage that attention seeker?

He doesn't worth it man. Just let this thread die
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by BlackTechnology: 10:42pm On May 18, 2015
Yujin

How life cool
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by xmich(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

You are an attention seeker,just go and hide your face in shame,
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by ifyan(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2015
IGBO the most loved trib.

They love the Igbos but will always deny it.

Keep the hating while they keep progressing.

You know. ......
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Donarozzi: 5:50am On May 19, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Add yours no insults...

Ikwerreboy, you must understand that Ikwerre, Etche, Ogba, Ekpeye and Orashi areas are all Igbo. You are from Ikwerre, and you are Igbo. Do not be brainwashed of your Igbo identity. Do not let liars deceive you with a fictitiously fabricated history. Enemies of the Igbo nation have brainwashed some Igbo of the South-South to believe that they are different from the Igbo of the South-East. Igbo leaders have also contributed to the miseducation and division of the Igbo people. I call for a fundamental re-orientation of the Igbo psyche so that we can collectively move forward as one people. That is why I solidly agree with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Prof. Chike Edozien (the Eze of Asaba) who insisted that the entire Igboland should be grouped together in one geopolitical region, as such would ensure Igbo unity and facilitate the rapid development of the Igbo nation.
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by stepo707: 6:04am On May 19, 2015
Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by babyfaceafrica: 6:24am On May 19, 2015
Macelliot7:

did I lied?...seriously!!!!!!!!....you just murdered english.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Is This Correct? by Macelliot7(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
did I lied?...seriously!!!!!!!!....you just murdered english.
Lolz....

(1) (Reply)

Angry Ghanaian Surgeon's Letter To The Spanish Embassy - Pix / APC Reaches To Aggrieved Members After Senate President,house Speaker Election / Ondo Kidnappers Who Sell Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.