Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? (1069 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
I have never written anything about Former Niger Deltan Warlords, but the Recent activities of Asari Dokubo have caught my attention, I don't know if to laugh at this Nigerian Rick Ross, or to cry, I honestly do not know, but one thing I know is that Asari Dokubo is not a Mujahid, and it is an insult to all Mujahideen all over the world for The Likes of Asari Dokubo to bear the Title of Mujahid, If I might ask, Asari Dokubo, what is the meaning of Mujahid? If we are to go by The Arabic meaning of The title Mujahid, it simply means (Holy Warrior) Osama Bin ladin, was a Mujahid, Mullar Omar the Amir Al Muminin is a Mujahid, even the present Leader of The Islamic State In Syria, ISIS, Abubakar Al Baghdadi is a Mujahid, but I doubt the basis on which your own Jihad is based, Honestly, I don't even know why Muslim Clerics or scholars have not written extensively to you on your usage of the Term Mujahid, have you fought in the real Theaters of War? Fighting on the sea with Nigerian Armed forces personnel who run away from Boko haram is not actual fighting, my point is that you need to earn The Title of Mujahid, and Honestly, I do not feel that you have earned it Mr Asari Dokubo, you are not even Linked to any of The numerous Mujahideen, fighting in The Middle east or even in The Islamic maghreb, we heard stories that you were trained in Libya, but these stories are unverified, as investigations to ascertain your true Links with Muslim fundamentalists have proved nothing, instead you go online to rant about forming a new country with the Biafrans, how can a True Mujahid be lying in bed with the Crusaders? These and many more questions are what are on the Lips of Numerous well known Mujahideen, Asari Dokubo, I do not understand you, you threaten and threaten with no actual action, and now to prove that you are a Crusader, you are taking sides with Biafrans to Disintegrate Nigeria, you have a University in another Country, so If Nigeria fights a war today all your investments are safe. Mujahid, Mujahid, Mujahid, how many times I call you? Na 3 Times, how your own be? The Islamic State is In Nigeria already, and they are curious about you, that is why I'm taking my time to write this. Do not send them the wrong signals, because what they hate more than Crusaders are apostates. Do not come off as an Apostate to these people, for your own Good, do not draw the Attention of ISIS to poor Niger Delta, if you really want to fight a Holy war, Go to syria or Iraq and help the mujahideen there in fighting the Zionist efforts, do not go about Niger Delta to spread dis information and anarchy, you should know the Dangers that await apostates, do not come off as an apostate. I believe you know that Al qaida under Mullar Al zawihiri is no Longer what it used to be, it is now a shadow of it's former self, and with Al qaida linked Groups like Al shabab and Jahbat al Nusra, having splinter cells The global Jihadi movement is getting more dangerous, do not join issues with Niger Delta and the Mujahideen, How does Biafra and Mujahid correlate? How your own be?
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by appini: 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
okay ras
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 18, 2015
bolaino:
I have never written anything about Former Niger Deltan Warlords, but the Recent activities of Asari Dokubo have caught my attention, I don't know if to laugh at this Nigerian Rick Ross, or to cry, I honestly do not know, but one thing I know is that Asari Dokubo is not a Mujahid, and it is an insult to all Mujahideen all over the world for The Likes of Asari Dokubo to bear the Title of Mujahid, If I might ask, Asari Dokubo, what is the meaning of Mujahid? If we are to go by The Arabic meaning of The title Mujahid, it simply means (Holy Warrior) Osama Bin ladin, was a Mujahid, Mullar Omar the Amir Al Muminin is a Mujahid, even the present Leader of The Islamic State In Syria, ISIS, Abubakar Al Baghdadi is a Mujahid, but I doubt the basis on which your own Jihad is based, Honestly, I don't even know why Muslim Clerics or scholars have not written extensively to you on your usage of the Term Mujahid, have you fought in the real Theaters of War? Fighting on the sea with Nigerian Armed forces personnel who run away from Boko haram is not actual fighting, my point is that you need to earn The Title of Mujahid, and Honestly, I do not feel that you have earned it Mr Asari Dokubo, you are not even Linked to any of The numerous Mujahideen, fighting in The Middle east or even in The Islamic maghreb, we heard stories that you were trained in Libya, but these stories are unverified, as investigations to ascertain your true Links with Muslim fundamentalists have proved nothing, instead you go online to rant about forming a new country with the Biafrans, how can a True Mujahid be lying in bed with the Crusaders? These and many more questions are what are on the Lips of Numerous well known Mujahideen, Asari Dokubo, I do not understand you, you threaten and threaten with no actual action, and now to prove that you are a Crusader, you are taking sides with Biafrans to Disintegrate Nigeria, you have a University in another Country, so If Nigeria fights a war today all your investments are safe. Mujahid, Mujahid, Mujahid, how many times I call you? Na 3 Times, how your own be? The Islamic State is In Nigeria already, and they are curious about you, that is why I'm taking my time to write this. Do not send them the wrong signals, because what they hate more than Crusaders are apostates. Do not come off as an Apostate to these people, for your own Good, do not draw the Attention of ISIS to poor Niger Delta, if you really want to fight a Holy war, Go to syria or Iraq and help the mujahideen there in fighting the Zionist efforts, do not go about Niger Delta to spread dis information and anarchy, you should know the Dangers that await apostates, do not come off as an apostate. I believe you know that Al qaida under Mullar Al zawihiri is no Longer what it used to be, it is now a shadow of it's former self, and with Al qaida linked Groups like Al shabab and Jahbat al Nusra, having splinter cells The global Jihadi movement is getting more dangerous, do not join issues with Niger Delta and the Mujahideen, How does Biafra and Mujahid correlate? How your own be?
Is that all? Ok let's wait and see if asari is going to heed your advice.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Is that all? Ok let's wait and see if asari is going to heed your advice.
lol
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

[size=18pt]Ooni Of Gbese Land Aka Aregberascal Shopping For New Wife In Pakistan
[/size]
The new trend among the elites is to go Oshiomole.

The Ooni of Gbese land otherwise known as AregbeRascal of the state of Osun was spotted heading to Pakistan to finalize the details in his latest endeavor to buy a new wife. Aides close to Odenni Rauf have confirmed this latest venture and have assured Osunnites that their new first lady will be the most "sophisticated" first lady and will not dissapoint Osunnites. The aide also assured Osunnites that once the new first lady arrives she is bound to improve the State coffers as tourist will flock Osun from all over the world. Speaking further, the aide stated; "you know our governor is the best and everything he does is the best and in the best interest of Gbese land". He later confided that the Ooni had to secure a total of 25million dollars for the bride price alone from bank loans. This figure he stated does not include an additional 5 million which will be used for the wedding ceremony and other logistics to secure Osun a new and befitting first lady.

AregbeRascal, the Ooni of Gbese Land in Pakistan searching for a wife

Reacting to this latest foolery, the opposition PDP in the state asked if this new wife will remain in govt house after he leaves office and stating that even if she becomes state property no right thinking person will want to near her after AregbeRascal. The PDP described the move as one of many aregberascal's lunacy plaguing the state.

Details emerging
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 19, 2015
All these Citizens of Gbese Land hate Asari because of the threat he presents to their free oil parasitic life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 19, 2015
bolaino:

Confirmation that Muslims are all in support of their lunatics
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 19, 2015
bolaino:
I honestly do not know, but one thing I know is that Asari Dokubo is not a Mujahid, and it is an insult to all Mujahideen all over the world

If we are to go by The Arabic meaning of The title Mujahid, it simply means (Holy Warrior) Osama Bin ladin, was a Mujahid, Mullar Omar the Amir Al Muminin is a Mujahid, even the present Leader of The Islamic State In Syria, ISIS, Abubakar Al Baghdadi is a Mujahid, but I doubt the basis on which your own Jihad is based, Honestly, I don't even know why Muslim Clerics or scholars have not written extensively to you on your usage of the Term Mujahid, have you fought in the real Theaters of War?

To be a holy warrior of Islam one must be actively killing "infidels"

my point is that you need to earn The Title of Mujahid, and Honestly, I do not feel that you have earned it Mr Asari Dokubo,

Asari has not killed enough infidels for your liking

how can a True Mujahid be lying in bed with the Crusaders?

Muslim foolishness

and now to prove that you are a Crusader, you are taking sides with Biafrans to Disintegrate Nigeria,

Asari should join boko haram instead rather than side with his own people in the Delta.

Do not come off as an Apostate to these people, for your own Good, do not draw the Attention of ISIS to poor Niger Delt,

Bring your goat farkers to the Delta . we are waiting

Go to syria or Iraq and help the mujahideen there in fighting the Zionist efforts

Confirmation that moslem world wide are retardded and their religion is nothing but a pseudo political cult
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

To be a holy warrior of Islam one must be actively killing "infidels"

Asari has not killed enough infidels for your liking

Muslim foolishness

Asari should join boko haram instead rather than side with his own people in the Delta.

Bring your goat farkers to the Delta . we are waiting

Confirmation that moslem world wide are retardded and their religion is nothing but a pseudo political cult
hahahahaha, wombraiders, I like your courage, you would make a Good Mujahid, defend Your warrior all you can, but the truth is the Truth, ISIS is in Nigeria, and their presence is getting stronger by the day, and they want all Mujahideen in Nigeria to fight on their behalf, Asari Dokubo, claims to be a Mujahid, so I wonder why he is Not Fighting For Boko Haram, now Daesh. Lol, Na Laff I Dey Laff, una never know, lol. Smh.
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2015
bolaino:
hahahahaha, wombraiders, I like your courage, you would make a Good Mujahid, defend Your warrior all you can, but the truth is the Truth, ISIS is in Nigeria, and their presence is getting stronger by the day, and they want all Mujahideen in Nigeria to fight on their behalf, Asari Dokubo, claims to be a Mujahid, so I wonder why he is Not Fighting For Boko Haram, now Daesh. Lol, Na Laff I Dey Laff, una never know, lol. Smh.

Because unlike you daft brain moslems, Asari's faith has nothing to do with his politics

ediot
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

Because unlike you daft brain moslems, Asari's faith has nothing to do with his politics

ediot
but you can not seperate Religion From Politics, they are both interwoven, Politics is Religion and Religion is Politics.
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by Chiaka(f): 10:13am On May 19, 2015
No source: I dint read it............Next thread please!
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:
No source: I dint read it............Next thread please!
hahaha, funny Lady,
Re: Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be??? by bolaino(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2015
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Lingering Fuel Scarcity:call For Nationwide Civil And Peaceful Protest / Check Out Adorable Photos Of Taye Taiwo And His Family / DSS Grills Refineries Mds In Multi-billion Dollar Oil Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.