Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President (15136 Views)

EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! / BREAKING: EFCC Moves Against Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter. / Gov Yuguda And Yar'adua's Daughter`s Marriage Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by remizi: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2009
another child of the corrupt!!! hehe grin

Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Lagosboy: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2009
Which position is she and has she been married off as well?
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2009
this is uncalled for man. you can't go on posting someones' picture without permission.

plz take the picture off
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Jarus(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2009
I read in newspaper over the weekend that she's preparing to marry one Alhaji Bashir, young, multi-millionaire owner of Rahmaniyyah Oil & Gas.

This one doesn't look like the Yar'aduas(Turai or Umoru) unlike her sister Zainab and that small boy whose picture was posted here some time ago.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Lagosboy: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2009
Kai poor man no see life come o. 2 daughters to governor and this one to another business oil man. which position would she be in his household maybe 4th as well.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by reality4us(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2009
Jarus:

This one doesn't look like the Yar'aduas(Turai or Umoru) unlike her sister Zainab and that small boy whose picture was posted here some time ago.

Yaradua has other wives outside Turai. So she may be a daughter to any of his other wives.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by meexteriox(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2009
Jarus:

I read in newspaper over the weekend that she's preparing to marry one Alhaji Bashir, young, multi-millionaire owner of Rahmaniyyah Oil & Gas.

Alhaji Bashir is a multi millionaire by all standard. He runs a healthy oil and gas company with head office at Apapa.
His dealings in the down stream sector runs deep in the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Jairzinho(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2009
I hope he's not related to NOSPETCO !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Muza(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2009
reality4us:

Yaradua has other wives outside Turai. So she may be a daughter to any of his other wives.
yar adua has just 1 other wife apart from turai,and they are even separated making Turai now his only wife.
The pic of that girl doesnt in anyway resemble the yar aduas
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by babatun09: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2009
strange 1. are u guys sure she is mr presiden't daughter?
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by bawomolo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2009
she is obviously the ugly one of the family, no wonder she hasn't been sold married off yet.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by onyekab: 5:49am On Feb 12, 2009
lolo no b small ooh
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by boladez(m): 6:18am On Feb 12, 2009
OMO IBO:

this is uncalled for man. you can't go on posting someones' picture without permission.

plz take the picture off

I honestly think we should respect the privacy of the children and leave them out of our fight for Good leadership. Kids do not have a choice over whom their parents would be, neither do most of them have control over the stealing habits of their parents. Some are even victims of their parent's queer habits.

Please and please lets not fight dirty by bringing innocent children into this mudslinging, please.

God bless you all as we wrestle all the Vagabonds in power to stop looting and mismanaging our funds.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by oderemo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
honestly think we should respect the privacy of the children and leave them out of our fight for Good leadership

there is no law that says relatives and friends are to be left out , once you are a public figure everything about you is fair game.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by banom(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
that girl is too ugly, even when paid i can not marry her. Her mouth looks like computer mouse
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
she is not ugly!! From the much I have seen so far with Nigerian men and their wives, I can bet that she is prettier than your girlfriends/wives. Prove me wrong!! grin
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by BOSS7: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
banom:

that girl is too ugly, even when paid i can not marry her.

Really? What if they dash you for free?

By the way, did you get my mail @Kobojunkie.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
Yes, currently writing up an email as we speak!
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
How many times do you see the pictures of Obama , Bush and Clintons daughter outside. Many times I gues so once u are a public figure you have to endure that
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by banom(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

she is not ugly!! From the much I have seen so far with Nigerian men and their wives, I can bet that she is prettier than your girlfriends/wives. Prove me wrong!! grin

B.O.S.S.:

Really? What if they dash you for free?

By the way, did you get my mail @Kobojunkie.

sorry if you must know, i date one of the most beautiful girl in the world, her name is Jessica, she mean a whole world
to me.

that our president daughter is shit when compared to her.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
Yeah ! Yeah!!! It is always that way, beautiful TO YOU ! But do you think she will be beautiful for MY OWN EYES!! lol
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by OutlukBabe(f): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
it looks like the pic na the posters/ or his gf. just to try and get public opinion about her beauty rating.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by sandyi28: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2009
stupid thread!!!! all dis ppl insultin her post ur pics lets see hw u all look
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by sandyi28: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2009
stupid thread!!!! all dis ppl insultin her post ur pics lets see hw u all look
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by zangief: 3:19am On Feb 13, 2009
She's cute and on the thick side. I like that! I'd drink her bath water anyday. grin
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by manuch(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2009
the girl no fine but i fit marry am o . at least i go see govt. contract.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by banom(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yeah ! Yeah!!! It is always that way, beautiful TO YOU ! But do you think she will be beautiful for MY OWN EYES!! lol

Ever since i met you on this FORUM, i had always loved and shared your views, but it seems this days you have developed eyes problem, since you can't see that Aish Yaradua look very ugly and timid, i suggest you have your eyes examined, If you look at my beautiful girlfriend with this your present eye, she will definitly not look beautiful in your eyes since you now see oposite, Beside my baby girl will Bleep your style up.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by c33b33(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
you guys should free those children,no be their fault say their papa na presido! cool
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2009
She needs a lil workout in the gym.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2009
banom:

Ever since i met you on this FORUM, i had always loved and shared your views, but it seems this days you have developed eyes problem, since you can't see that Aish Yaradua look very ugly and timid, i suggest you have your eyes examined, If you look at my beautiful girlfriend with this your present eye, she will definitly not look beautiful in your eyes since you now see oposite, Beside my baby girl will mess your style up.
Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! Dude, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can tell you this, from mere observation of Nigerian couples, I doubt Nigerians have eyes for beauty. Even when they pick up western women, majority pick up ugly ones and pretend they are beautiful. Ugh!! All you need to do is enter Nigerian party one time, you go see OOGLY!!!
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! Dude, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can tell you this, from mere observation of Nigerian couples, I doubt Nigerians have eyes for beauty. Even when they pick up western women, majority pick up ugly ones and pretend they are beautiful. Ugh!! All you need to do is enter Nigerian party one time, you go see OOGLY!!!
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2009
HeatFusion:

She needs a lil workout in the gym.

Who needs a gym when you have liposuction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Speaker And Deputy Impeached / President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.