Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (68347 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 19, 2015
Davido and Sophie Momodu who is Ovation CEO Dele Momodu's cousin, welcomed their daughter last week. Here are never seen before photos from her baby shower. See how Davido is lovingly looking at her. He may have have a new Guinea bae Sira but Sophie definitely has a very big spot in his heart. Big congrats to them. Davido is 22, Sophie is 28.

Before Davido openly acknowledged the baby was his, a member of his team who had agreed to speak with NET on condition of secrecy, had said this of the pregnancy back then:

‘People like to talk; the fact that the girl is pregnant doesn’t mean that Davido is the one responsible. Anyways, we both know it’s not today that we’ve been having all this pregnancy allegations for Davido.”

When asked if Davido really knows the lady in question and has had any sexual relationship with her, the source went on to add:

‘The truth is Davido sure knows the girl, but they are not as close as they used to be. So I really can’t tell, and if she comes tomorrow and says Davido is the father of her baby or Davido got her pregnant, then we’ll request for a DNA test.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/new-adorable-photos-of-davido-his-baby.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2015
another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2015
she looks different

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by naijaboiy: 7:18am On May 19, 2015
it seems having a baby mama is the in-thing for most celebrities now.

And the appalling thing is that most of the girls are willing.

Why can't they just get married for once and conceive children legally or simply protect themselves while having sex.

This trend to me is silly.

SMH undecided

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by raziboi(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2015
love is blind buh we can't b stupid...22-28=-6

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by sugarvallly(f): 7:28am On May 19, 2015
celebrities bn havin baby mamas since 19AD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by eistien(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by frodobee: 7:48am On May 19, 2015
I saw the money, but not the baby. Then I saw the mummy and then the baby boy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by valmunich(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2015
let me book this space till it is confirmed who scored the initial goal... cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by nobledeals(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
tuface brought this baby mama thing into limelight and most celebrities are now seeing it as a blessing in disguise

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2015
We don see them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by BISHOPEASY: 9:31am On May 19, 2015
Ewo

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:31am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why can't they just get married for once and conceive children legally or simply protect themselves while having sex.

SMH undecided

Very silly angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by clefstone(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2015
These children making having illegitimate children look trendy. Take this shiiiiii off fp or better still, modify the fvckin topic. Enough of this baby mama nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by coldsummer: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
age no matter because na davido abi?

big head agbero boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH undecided

Tuface come and see what you've caused, now everyone wants to be like the father of all nations.

9 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
karma oya ovation please publish this news of how a 22 year old boy preganated your 28 year old cousin - I love this story

Congrats to them

8 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
whatz babymama?

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by TDonald: 9:33am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

SMH undecided
Their Life

4 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Davido Stop Deceiving your self, you are older than that lady

8 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
#Owonikoko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by CountDracula(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Imagining dem havin xex... Gross!

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2015
Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2015
Lolz op must you tell us their age.... BUT I must commend Tuface..... He's been mentoring naija celebs since the days of Habakkuk......

6 Likes

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 19, 2015
good for him
Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by onosprince(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2015
So na the new trend be dis....

*Prays*

God please give me block this year
make i still get my own baby
And an younger babe grin
Not a sugar Mummy...Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) by pTomz(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2015
Sophie dey do child abuse shocked

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.