Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend (20702 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by bengoodcreature: 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
The woman is a shameless She-Goat, she and d man has to be prosecuted togeda
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ElFenomeno1: 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
Please yank off his co....ck with a blunt cutlass and boil it till the water dries out in the pot! angry
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by preetyb(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
Is there no brothel in that area ni?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by mightycrown1(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2015
LET THIS MADNESS STOP NA. IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ABI GOD SHOULD STOP CREATING FEMALE BEING INCLUDING FEMALE ANIMALS AGAIN
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by forandy(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2015
Underestimate not the power of that thing called conji
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2015
She said, “I never went out with him (Edundu). Yes, I collected N5,000 from him, but I paid him back. The first money I got from him was N1,000. He is just a neighbour to me and nothing else.

Pure lies

She is hiding a lot with the expression of that phrase
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by dre11(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
forandy:
Underestimate not the power of that thing called conji

Conji suppose get levels nah.......

No be for small pikin the conji suppose rise..... Or are you supporting his actionundecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
The woman was careless with her child but I guess she never expected that .

Men this days can never be trusted even with a day old girl angry
men including all ur male relatives.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 19, 2015
gerrardomendes:

J for Jonathan d great
if i hear
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Decentdamsel(f): 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
Some men ehn,,,ashawo no ddy im sydd??

Smh
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Decentdamsel(f): 7:05pm On May 19, 2015

Smh
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by elderhimself(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
I mourn for the man's joystick......i pray he doesnt chase his grandmother too.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Islie: 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
It was gathered that Edundu, after the act, warned the girl not to inform anybody.

Modus operandi of a rapist and anyone who has done bad.......

Trying to instill fear on his prey
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Islie: 10:30pm On May 19, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Smh

You dey vex for the guy sotee you write am twice gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by fredopareto(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2015
Na wa,hmmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ratatis(m): 3:39am On May 20, 2015
Bsc:
If u had notice , people who always carry ticks and cutlass 1st to kill a thief , are d same very people who engage in robbery, thugs, agboros..hoodlums, cultism... The law court is not like u, is a place for principle of fair hearing.. Audi alteram partem...lawyers u know what I mean... It could all be set up from Amaka who's relationship with the accused have gone sour.. The man can also be guilty.. Let the court determine!!!

I maintain similar view to yours on the matter.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ratatis(m): 3:43am On May 20, 2015
InMyOpinion:
[size=14pt]There;s no suffiecient evidence here to prove the guy is guilty of rape or otherwise - neither is there proof that Amaka had or did not have a relationship with the suspect - so I think Its pre-mature to judge................[/size]

It is clear from the evidence that money has been exchanging hands between the man & the woman.
So, at least, there's "monetary relationship" between the man & the married woman, & that's how things start!

At any rate, to me, the man is foolish enough to be giving out money to a married woman without the knowledge & consent/evolvement of her husband.

He'ld learn the lesson Mike Tyson painfully learnt, in the hard way.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Tapiyo(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2015
What can he gain frow it. useless man. cant he look for someone of his size
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by rico73(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2015
dre11:
The woman made her child a prey to this shameless man by always sending her to the man house anytime she needs money or things from the man.........

She was careless angry
i aggree with you. A man without moral bearing that sleeps with a married woman can can do worse to her daughters.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by dre11(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
rico73:
i aggree with you. A man without moral bearing that sleeps with a married woman can can do worse to her daughters.

Even his own daughter if their is chance because he supposed to have looked at that girl as his own daughter.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos / Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.