Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Spirit Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Christ (833 Views)

How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - K. E. Hagin [UPDATED -Now in Chap 20] / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Christ by Hiswordxray(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2015
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ (Rom 8:9). We are called to come and live by the life of Christ, for this is the true meaning of Christianity. But we can only live by the life of Christ with the help the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is sent to fellowship with us in our quest for the things of Christ.
We are not alone in this struggle, for we have the Spirit of Christ to comfort, help and teach us. We need to learn how to fellowship with the Spirit so that we can get all the help we need. Try to be more conscious of the presence of the Spirit and ask him for help whenever you need help.
He is always there, ever ready to help us. The Spirit helps us experience God. We feel and experience the love of God by the Spirit (Rom 5:5) and we are empowered to overcome by the Spirit. Thanks to the Spirit we can enjoy a wonderful relationship with God. Mere mortals like us can know God by the Spirit, we can comprehend the many-sided wisdom of God because of the Spirit. We could behold the glory and beauty of God by the Spirit.
Human being like us could reach out and touch God because of the function of the Spirit. So we should learn to appreciate the Spirit and try to fellowship with him. Even when we are praying, we pray to God in fellowship with the Spirit. And as we try to live By the life of Christ we do this in fellowship with the Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Christ by hadura29(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2015
Thank you n God bless
Re: The Spirit Of Christ by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
hadura29:
Thank you n God bless
Amen
Re: The Spirit Of Christ by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
hadura29:
Thank you n God bless
Amen Thank you too brother
Re: The Spirit Of Christ by hadura29(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Amen
Thank you too brother

Don't forget me in prayers, I am seriously job hunting. Thanks and good night.
Re: The Spirit Of Christ by johnw74: 2:51am On May 22, 2015
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The word that God comes from there, means more than one,
we know from scriptures that God is One God, One Spirit,
so it is referring to more than one person in God.
And the Spirit of God (who is the Word, who became Jesus Christ) moved upon the face of the waters (began creating)

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:...

The Word who became Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit
He came forth from God, He is God's own Spirit, He is God.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Christ by Hiswordxray(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2015
hadura29:

Don't forget me in prayers, I am seriously job hunting. Thanks and good night.
I would pray for you Beloved...
Re: The Spirit Of Christ by 5minsmadness: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
Nice thread.

(1) (Reply)

Behold Evil Spiritual Night Traders,evil Marine Occult,those We Call CHAMELEONS / ' / Message To Athiest About ENTERNITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.