Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (64688 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pls the relevant authorities should try as much as possible to curb this. shameful.
That's the largest lecture hall(room 185) at the permanent site. I suffered there but thank God I graduated smiley
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by chrys3: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
That's NASA. Main campus .........
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by queebeediva(f): 12:08pm On May 20, 2015
That's 9ja for you always living mad and crazy life but guess what we are so enjoying the rubbish. May God help nigerians Ameen!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Bigii(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2015
Dis hall just resemble CBN HALL UNIMAID
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by nelandrewz(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
Osahon7:
Go to MBA 1 in uniport...you never see anytin
u just reminded me of MBA 1, with d Crowd and sitting on d floor during our year 1, Chai I missed Uniport sha.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by bornmekus: 8:49pm On May 20, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pls the relevant authorities should try as much as possible to curb this. shameful.
Nigeria! That's a country where everything is possible without questioning.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One trillion naira over five years...of which only N200bn has been paid....and it was meant to be split between all the 70 Govt universities plus the twelve new ones.

At the end of the day....every university ends up with limited amounts of cash...and nothing happens.

And thus option ''Increase School Fees '' comes in.
Bros my schl got 1.5billion from dat money. Oya tell me wetin dem do wit am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / 'Greedy' Nigerian Professors And Their Fat Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.