Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (64716 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Telvinsahpa: 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
I was in that same hall 6years back , that is gst 103 class
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by frajoe2reel: 7:10pm On May 19, 2015
Tydies:
UNN is the best. You receive your lecture in a well furnished room full Airconditioned and the nice babes too#LOLZ
kachii hw far u don finish
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by xample(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
nawa for nija sch o,
but student shld keep d hope burning

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by bbjummy: 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
Na A1 lecture Hall be this o. It's better than it was back then.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol...... This makes me to remember my days in AAU.
me too,remembering engineering large hall in aau,
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
Beamborla:
I rep UJ anytime anyday and anywhere cheesy

Can remember rocking that Hall for GST classes and exams cheesy cheesy grin

UJ, the only school where administrative buildings are built in months while lecture halls are nothing to write home about cheesy angry

Nwayz, I received all my lectures in skye bank hall tongue

Someone mentioned the money they got from FG... I laugh in Berom. Each student have been paying 10k developmental levy since 2010 and we were all made to pay 6k each for protesting against the money since we could not see any development cheesy.

Lemme watch my fingers lipsrsealed I never collect my certificate and testimonial grin
UJ, tnk God I had no biz with P-site... #maincamp4life
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by eazysally: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Tydies:
UNN is the best. You receive your lecture in a well furnished room full Airconditioned and the nice babes too#LOLZ

God bless u my brother I rep UNN anyday anytime as am typing this now am presently in Zik hostel shyken one correct oringo now. Our lecture hall tight wella we are the true lions and lioness. Is like one of the criteria for admission here is u must be very beautifull or handsome I just pray I graduate from here at the right time bkos these chicks I can't miss them.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Sabado(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Naxo u hear o, com lautech and u go hear Amherst loudly
U go see 1200lt with student of 6000, 1000lt of 2000students
The ones that ain't 100L....let say 500level urp, dIa studio is furnished for 50 student and u 'll find 200.
Wot de do is scrap d numbers of student dat will, b present in school each time dia is an accreditation exercise exercise
SHOOOOOooo
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by chimoskyg(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
It a GST class usually all the 100 level students in social science department converse in that room called RM 184. First class students have passed through that routine. This new student keep showing themselves on social network.
Still remain my humble Great Jossite!!!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by littlemistress: 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:
this is even small come LAUTECH...Ugo see more than that

but oga dey teach u dey snap pix...i smh 4u

can u see dat alaja sleeping in class....lol boring lecture i guess

Hehhehehe... prolly evening class.

You're a Ladokite??
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by cc150615(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2015
stinggy:

Very true!
Can remember CHM 222 lecture in 1,200 LT. You wouldn't even the space to snap this picture.
Crazy school..
this na typical mth 101 class, i never bothered to attend chm 222 most times cos attending the class is as good as reading the textbook in ur hostel...
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by cc150615(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
eazysally:

God bless u my brother I rep UNN anyday anytime as am typing this now am presently in Zik hostel shyken one correct oringo now. Our lecture hall tight wella we are the true lions and lioness. Is like one of the criteria for admission here is u must be very beautifull or handsome I just pray I graduate from here at the right time bkos these chicks I can't miss them.
pinshure or wedonbiliv all these stories u ppl are telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Kayswat(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
Seriously this is still okay, coz the course may be a general course

Come to my school and see hell STS211 class I hail thy

Just pray for the betterment of the nation and all these shall be a thing of history

#FUNAAB
#COLAMRUD
#AERD
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
During my time, we dey hang for window dey receive lectures...

This one dey orderly self..
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by littlemistress: 7:41pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:

saxwizard:

saxwizard:

hehehehe... prolly evening class
You're a Ladokite?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Ayobami195(f): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
This is better than federal college of education okene
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Kelvic4real(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2015
Odiegwu! This one na GS class.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by afanide: 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
UniJos Main Campus is nothing to write home about.

The Buildings are worst than that of Government Primary Schools.

BUT IF YOU ENTER MAIN CAMPUS, na there UJ finish work. If you see Structures, you go know say Nigeria get hope.

I REP MY SKOOL.........
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
Apart from the poor learning environment that hijab wearing girl is wearing slippers to class . nigerian education is totally messed up. Very unfortunate undecided
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by prettymina(f): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
If jst lecture cud b like this wen not all students are in class how will examination hall b like ....God kissnd our parents are paying tax ooo cry....
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by datguru: 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
Osahon7:
Go to MBA 1 in uniport...you never see anytin

No mind this guy. Space even dey plenty for the front. For MBA1, where you go see that kind space ? At least from this him picture d lecturer fit dey receive fresh air. MBA1 is the worse place to learn In ofrima

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by picasso4u(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
U guys have a lecture hall like dis with nice seat, electricity, podium, pulpit and public address system, yet you are complaining and you even said DAT was a Yr 1 lecture hall...UNA GET LUCK O
come to futo, either workshop 3, sosc extension ground floor, 750 cap, etc and see where Yr 1's are receiving lectures, then you'll know dat dis lecture hall is heaven.
Apart from d new lecture halls built by prof asiabaka (seet complex and Phy dept), futo does not have any lecture hall as good as dat one above...u can ask questions.
Let me just get back to school, asiabaka will beg me to stop posting futo pix online

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Rosemary216(f): 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Tydies:

seriously Which department be dat I had like to come nd chill dere!
E b lyk say u no do any G.S course!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by lekan008(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:

Proudly Ladokite,
Na so I take graduate
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Mbediogu(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pls the relevant authorities should try as much as possible to curb this. shameful.

Overpopulation rather than under furnishing. The floor is even well tiled.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by eazysally: 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
cc150615:

pinshure or wedonbiliv all these stories u ppl are telling us

Why the hell do u tink am telling u lies, I have being here for three years in computer science department i stay in off campus in odim street behind chika lavilla where football lovers always watch matches and bet on nairat bet, you said I should upload pictures, is it the pictures of me currently in zik flat Dis night?? Besides am nolonger their am in my street now and I cant be teeling u lies, if u don't bliv in ur self that is when u have problems blivn others
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
prettymina:
If jst lecture cud b like this wen not all students are in class how will examination hall b like ....God kissnd our parents are paying tax ooo cry....
Unijos has one of the highest examination standards. During exams, a hall like this usually doesn't take up to 10 students. The university has a very strict policy against exam malpractice. Every year the university expels many students for malpractices that might be considered minor in other schools.

Academic standards in UJ is quite high. However, just like in other Nigerian universities, there's need for infrastructural upgrade.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Fabzgrace(f): 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
reminds of 500lt in uniben hall was always full like crazy except during exams
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Gwammen(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
Oooo hall 185 n GST!!!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by cc150615(f): 8:15pm On May 19, 2015
eazysally:

Why the hell do u tink am telling u lies, I have being here for three years in computer science department i stay in off campus in odim street behind chika lavilla where football lovers always watch matches and bet on nairat bet, you said I should upload pictures, is it the pictures of me currently in zik flat Dis night?? Besides am nolonger their am in my street now and I cant be teeling u lies, if u don't bliv in ur self that is when u have problems blivn others
u didn't have to take it personal, the topic referred to lecture halls so i only asked for picture of ur lecture hall being proportionally sized, nd It has to be during a general 100level course especially.... just trying to say that all govt unis probably usually have their lecture halls congested like that for part 1 general lectures.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by bobchigar(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
Chai.............. This is serious ooo, did you see guys lapping each other to receive lecture?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Dvoice123(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Alhajas are always on the front row in every class,they're always serious than anything and they dey know book

Which book? Jst try and ask any one of them to raise the ijab in d exam hall and see the weirdest exam malpractice.Not all o but most of them.If u are a witness pls hit like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / 'Greedy' Nigerian Professors And Their Fat Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.