Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo (1019 Views)

Uche Ogah's Rice/custom Fraud, Governor Ikpeazu Has No Hands In It(photos) / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par / We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by emindu: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Ikpeazu has the capacity to reposition Abia, Soludo*****The former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Professor Chukwuma Soludo has said that the Abia State Governor-elect, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has the capacity and all it takes to reposition Abia and make Igboland great again.Prof Soludo said this when he played host to Dr Ikpeazu at his Enugu residence yesterday.Soludo who confessed that he has not been to Aba the commercial of Abia State in the last 20 years promised to visit the south-east state soon after listening to the Governor-Elect, describing Ikpeazu as a man with clarity of vision, who has done thorough diagnosis of the Abia problem, stressing that he is not in doubt that Ikpeazu will reposition Abia."I've not been to Aba in the last 20 years, but after listening to you, Ive decided to visit Aba very soon."Abia is surely at the heart of rescuing Igboland and it will be my pleasure to always brainstorm with you to ensure this happens."I've seen the potentials and I will do anything you want me to do to help you succeed in Abia. "Aba is a very important town to every Ndi Igbo, because there is no Igbo family that does not have link to Aba. I commend you.  "You have the clarity of vision. And you've also done a thorough diagnosis of the Abia problem, that alone tells me you have the capacity to reposition Abia and make Igboland great again. You will surely fill vacuum."Speaking, Ikpeazu said: "Repositioning Abia is a task that we must accomplish God helping us, and we need the support and partnership of people like you to drive our vision. "I thank you for your kinds words and willingness to partner us in our resolve to reposition Abia."The present state of Aba, the commercial town of our people, which is almost comatose, is part of the reasons the economy of Abia, Ndigbo and Nigeria is always on the downslope, but all of that will be history after May 29, we are prepared to hit the ground running.""I appeal to you to leave your doors always open for us because all hands must be on deck for us to make Aba work again. We believe that if you get Aba right, Abia will be right and we are determined." Ikpeazu said.
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
A technological revolution can start from Aba but the problem of Abia state has always been wicked/greedy Governors. I pray he performs well.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by cheruv: 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
before the elections I had already agreed with okezie..kos unlike his predecessor who was myopic, Okezuo Abia has an in depth vision for not just Abia but the SE as a whole.
TAOs influence over him doesn't come in as an excuse kos buharis victory has neutralized it.
l'ezi a Oke ezuola Abia!
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by PedroJP(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
We pray oo. Get rid of TA first and pls not like TA got rid of OUK.
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by Ojiofor: 3:21pm On May 19, 2015
We are watching cool
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by asha80(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2015
Why no link to this story?

cheruv:
before the elections I had already agreed with okezie..kos unlike his predecessor who was myopic, Okezuo Abia has an in depth vision for not just Abia but the SE as a whole.
TAOs influence over him doesn't come in as an excuse kos buharis victory has neutralized it.
l'ezi a Oke ezuola Abia!
are you sure about this?because I know your stand about son inept leadership in se. undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
This is a kind of move that alwys give me hold that Aba and the whole Abia will rise again....sorting for help and ideas are teh 1st major step to developing a state..kudos okezie....
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by cheruv: 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
asha80:

are you sure about this?because I know your stand about son inept leadership in se. undecided
my stand..I don't think I've discussed anything of that nature with you angry
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by ulonnaya21: 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
Dr. Okezie is the right man for Abia. Abia need a seasoned technocrat as governor, and I think he is the one. May God help him to pilot the affairs of Abia in the right direction. Especially Aba. Aba must be fixed

Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by asha80(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
cheruv:
my stand..I don't think I've discussed anything of that nature with you angry
ngwanu nsobgu adighi
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by kahal29: 5:20pm On May 19, 2015
asha80:

http://www.punchng.com/news/abia-gov-elect-consults-soludo-for-assistance/
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by kahal29: 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
emindu:
Ikpeazu has the capacity to reposition Abia, Soludo*****The former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Professor Chukwuma Soludo has said that the Abia State Governor-elect, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has the capacity and all it takes to reposition Abia and make Igboland great again.Prof Soludo said this when he played host to Dr Ikpeazu at his Enugu residence yesterday.Soludo who confessed that he has not been to Aba the commercial of Abia State in the last 20 years promised to visit the south-east state soon after listening to the Governor-Elect, describing Ikpeazu as a man with clarity of vision, who has done thorough diagnosis of the Abia problem, stressing that he is not in doubt that Ikpeazu will reposition Abia."I've not been to Aba in the last 20 years, but after listening to you, Ive decided to visit Aba very soon."Abia is surely at the heart of rescuing Igboland and it will be my pleasure to always brainstorm with you to ensure this happens."I've seen the potentials and I will do anything you want me to do to help you succeed in Abia. "Aba is a very important town to every Ndi Igbo, because there is no Igbo family that does not have link to Aba. I commend you.  "You have the clarity of vision. And you've also done a thorough diagnosis of the Abia problem, that alone tells me you have the capacity to reposition Abia and make Igboland great again. You will surely fill vacuum."Speaking, Ikpeazu said: "Repositioning Abia is a task that we must accomplish God helping us, and we need the support and partnership of people like you to drive our vision. "I thank you for your kinds words and willingness to partner us in our resolve to reposition Abia."The present state of Aba, the commercial town of our people, which is almost comatose, is part of the reasons the economy of Abia, Ndigbo and Nigeria is always on the downslope, but all of that will be history after May 29, we are prepared to hit the ground running.""I appeal to you to leave your doors always open for us because all hands must be on deck for us to make Aba work again. We believe that if you get Aba right, Abia will be right and we are determined." Ikpeazu said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/abia-gov-elect-consults-soludo-for-assistance/
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by Maxymilliano(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
Good move by the governor elect, no man is an Island entire of itself and no one has monopoly of ideas ...
Re: Ikpeazu Has The Capacity To Reposition Abia, Soludo by asha80(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATED] 50 Killed As B’haram Bombers Attack Damaturu Prayer Ground / Alleged Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Saraki’s Wife, Yar’adua’s Daughter / Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.