Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo (683 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records / Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by orbablessing(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2015
Star boy was recently pictured expanding his brand internationally as he was spotted in the studio with ace producer, Jermaine Dupri, Chris Brown and rapper Bow Wow.

Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by asumo12: 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
angry

LIAR BOY
Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by midolian(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
asumo12:
angry

LIAR BOY
looool
Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by asumo12: 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin

midolian:
looool
Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by acenazt: 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmmmm Wizkin Linus. Later we go hear say now na morning for London.

1 Like

Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by Houseofglam7(f): 4:41pm On May 19, 2015
He was just an observer, I assure you.
Linus, come prove us wrong na tongue
Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by orbablessing(f): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
Bigup
Re: Star Boy Was Recently Pictured Expanding His Brand Internationally As He Was Spo by orbablessing(f): 5:03pm On May 19, 2015
midolian:
looool
lool why is he putting his head down

(1) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Reveals Marriage Success Secret / Waje: I Was Scorned When I Got Pregnant / I'm So Fly!.... :p :D Today Is Ma B-day, Celebrate With Me People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.