Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) (3762 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Really. .

That's interesting. Do you stay in north?

Lmao... Am an easterner in the east
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Ooh right, that seems to be in order now cus i was kinda surprised tho..

ok hun, I'm sorry
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao... Am an easterner in the east

ok. . . East is far. .If you knw any of ur co-atheist that stay in north nd ve the mind to carry out this experiment you can connect him/her with me. 4sure ur co-atheist will gv you testimony.

If Gun is too hard, we can use bottle.
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

ok. . . East is far. .If you knw any of ur co-atheist that stay in north nd ve the mind to carry out this experiment you can connect him/her with me. 4sure ur co-atheist will gv you testimony.

Lmao... I just wish i could.. I definately would bring my own gun to the show.. smiley One bullet always does the trick...

Since you possess this magnificent power dear sir, why don't you join the Nigerian Army and take a field trip to sambisa.. am sure federal government is planning on increasing the pay roll and ranks of these combatants that survives the battle and with this super-man power, surviving is not a problem for you.. you can single handedly claim victory for nigeria..i trust you can do it. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
oyin17:

ok hun, I'm sorry

None needed smiley

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Kendzyma(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

do u care to share a video of ur works?especially with a cutlass.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2015
Kendzyma:
do u care to share a video of ur works?especially with a cutlass.

I'm not babalawo sir,I don't ve video. . I just wanna prove to any atheist that said they don't believe in any supernatural Power.
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Kendzyma(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

I'm not babalawo sir,I don't ve video. . I just wanna prove to any atheist that said they don't believe in any supernatural Power.
That means you havnt tried it b4 rit?
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by traware(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

I stay up North and all the talk about bullets and broken bottles not piercing a persons' skin are all tricks which only the gullible believe.There is no need to re-hash
the issue because it has already been extensively discussed on a thread created by one of my favourite Nairaland eccentrics 'Bolaino'
www.nairaland.com/1272376/what-views-supernatural-occurrences

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:
Did atheist believe in jass(juju).
johnydon22:
Sometimes i wonder how you guys brain work... Someone who doesnt believe anything to be supernatural somehow you think would buy the trickery juju to be supernatural... Habaaaa..

Actually, by definition atheism only deals with religion and deities so he/she can believe in the supernatural, which includes 'juju', ghosts, spirits and all that mumbo jumbo. I've actually met ones who do.

I think 'sceptic' or 'materialist' is a better word, although understandably, they are often used interchangeably with 'atheist'.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2015
DProDG:

Actually, by definition atheism only deals with religion and deities so he/she can believe in the supernatural, which includes 'juju', ghosts, spirits and all that mumbo jumbo. I've actually met ones who do.

I think 'sceptic' or 'materialist' is a better word, although understandably, they are often used interchangeably with 'atheist'.

Yeah i guess you are right... Was just judging from my own perspective....Maybe i was guilty of stereotype grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy / TB Joshua and SCOAN: A Biblical View Part 1 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.