Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers (3776 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by nijapoliticsand: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2021

Gospel artist and singers in Nigeria and other part of the world have been warned to use the gift God gave them for the edification of the Church and not to secure personal gains at the expense of the Church.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, President of Loveworld Incorporated, aka Christ Embassy, gave this charge recently during the August edition of the Church’s monthly Global Service. He admonished Nigeria music gospel singers not to merchandize their talent in the House of God. According to the president of COFI, “if you want to use the abilities that God gave you to make money, don’t do it with the Church, don’t do it with the people of God, do not do it with the ones that works in his house”.

Pastor Chris noted that in many Churches today, the place of worship is gone; “Worship right now is mostly a demonstration of certain individuals who seize the Church service just so they can show off their talents.” He said what the Lord wants is for His children to offer spiritual sacrifices in the Church and not for some individuals to demonstrate their personal agenda. He decried the system where gospel singers sell gospel music to the Church for the benefit of their pockets.

Speaking on what the church is all about, the televangelist said the Church is a place where spiritual sacrifices should be offered to honor Jesus, for the glory of His name. This act of service should be led by the Church Choir and not just left to individual singers or gospel artist. He emphasized the place of the Church Choir in worship in the House of God, pointing out that there was nowhere in the Bible in which such services were left to individuals; but the Choir.

Popular Nigerian Gospel Artist
Pastor Chris said: “to use the gospel for your personal agenda is a sin; you cannot use the gospel to make a career. If you are a true gospel singer In Nigeria, and you are not using it for the Church, you are doing it for yourself. And that means what you are doing is selling the gospel; it’s a sin.

“They have used the House of God to carry out their personal agenda for so long; every gift God gave us is to be used in the House of God. Serve God correctly; don’t copy the world and just put the name of Jesus on it”

He told Pastors to encourage those who want to serve God with the abilities that God gave them, reiterating that as long as they are doing it in the House of God, they should be encouraged. But if it is for their personal agenda, then the Churches of Christ would have nothing to do with it.

His final note of warning was: “Everyone with a Music Ministry must be disciplined in the House of God: stop jumping from church to church; get involved in your Church activities, attend your Church services, be under your Pastor, stop floating around and misleading God’s people to float around. What I’m saying is for your life; so take it. It’s a spiritual warning”

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by tolue42(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
A
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by BigRocky: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mtcheeew,na una know.

Nigeria problem no concern una abi?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Scatterscatter(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
But pastors can use their gifts and get paid. AMAZING!

You are all ministers óf God and no one is superior. You minister in word, they minister in songs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
I see a case of the pot accusing the kettle of also being black...

What's the difference between those preaching the gospel via talking voice and those doing it via music, that one should be paid and the other not?

Jesus said, "a laborer is worthy of his wages" (Luke 10:7), so it's not in the place of one laborer to get paid his own wages and yet be questioning why another should get paid his.

That said, the focus of all laborers in God's vineyard should be God and not money, because a man cannot serve two masters, God and mammon. Matthew 6:21

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by kingxsamz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lol, 5g pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I see a case of the pot accusing the kettle of also being black...

What's the difference between those preaching the gospel via talking voice and those doing it via music, that one should be paid and the other not?

Jesus said, "a laborer is worthy of his wages" (Luke 10:7), so it's not in the place of one laborer to get paid his own wages and yet be questioning why another should get paid his.

That said, the focus of all laborers in God's vineyard should be God and not money, because a man cannot serve two masters, God and mammon. Matthew 6:21

God bless.

You people's issue is rank recruits think they know enough to instruct field marshals. It is a travesty but it is something we see often.

In the body of christ today, many of the most successful music ministers in the world are his spiritual children. When someone like that speaks, please listen. Don't rush to give a rejoinder. You neither have the understanding nor the leading to do so.

Who do you think built a studio, raised and paid producers and holds a world class music awards ceremony where he gives some of these same music ministers $100K, $50K and $25k gifts for their songs? How many album launches has he given some 30M naira, brandnew cars, buses etc. You people will talk 5 words before you understand what is even being discussed.

For your information, he was not speaking against music ministers earning a living. He was speaking about music ministers using their ministry as a career in detriment to the gospel. Do you know the difference? A music minister's primary call is to use their talent to evangelize for Jesus christ. Your lifestyle, comportment, lyrical content and devotion should be about Jesus christ. This means, even the endorsements you receive and venues you perform in should be about the gospel - not for career. That is what he was referring to.

Today, you can see a music minister who endorses an alcoholic beverage or goes to perform in venues where the show promoters tell you not to sing your songs that have Jesus in it "because of people of other faiths" and some of those ministers still perform at such events because such shows might pay them a lot of money. That is an example of a music minister using their position to make money and not foster the gospel of Jesus.

A music minister ought not to hold concerts if the sole aim of such concerts is not to heal the sick, cast devils out and win souls. If you are just going to sing so that people admire your sonorous voice and pay you money, you are working for yourself and not Jesus. That is why most of them who do those things started out in the church and before long left to pursue carnal careers. That is what he was referring to.

Most ministers today belong to a particular church or local fellowship. Should they not be attending services there on sundays, attending bible study classes etc and growing with the church like they were doing before they gained traction? But today, some of those ministers are gallivanting from church to church on sundays - when they should have been learning in church. Such ministers are carnal and will not grow spiritually. That is what he was referring to.

If you do not know the source or intent of a statement, should a christian not ask people who know what it means? Did Paul not warn christians never to judge a matter before its time?

Stop and think. Bless you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maestro21:

You people's issue is rank recruits think they know enough to instruct field marshals. It is a travesty but it is something we see often.

In the body of christ today, many of the most successful music ministers in the world are his spiritual children. When someone like that speaks, please listen. Don't rush to give a rejoinder. You neither have the understanding nor the leading to do so.

Who do you think built a studio, raised and paid producers and holds a world class music awards ceremony where he gives some of these same music ministers $100K, $50K and $25k gifts for their songs? How many album launches has he given some 30M naira, brandnew cars, buses etc. You people will talk 5 words before you understand what is even being discussed.

For your information, he was not speaking against music ministers earning a living. He was speaking about music ministers using their ministry as a career in detriment to the gospel. Do you know the difference? A music minister's primary call is to use their talent to evangelize for Jesus christ. Your lifestyle, comportment, lyrical content and devotion should be about Jesus christ. This means, even the endorsements you receive and venues you perform in should be about the gospel - not for career. That is what he was referring to.

Today, you can see a music minister who endorses an alcoholic beverage or goes to perform in venues where the show promoters tell you not to sing your songs that have Jesus in it "because of people of other faiths" and some of those ministers still perform at such events because such shows might pay them a lot of money. That is an example of a music minister using their position to make money and not foster the gospel of Jesus.

A music minister ought not to hold concerts if the sole aim of such concerts is not to heal the sick, cast devils out and win souls. If you are just going to sing so that people admire your sonorous voice and pay you money, you are working for yourself and not Jesus. That is why most of them who do those things started out in the church and before long left to pursue carnal careers. That is what he was referring to.

Most ministers today belong to a particular church or local fellowship. Should they not be attending services there on sundays, attending bible study classes etc and growing with the church like they were doing before they gained traction? But today, some of those ministers are gallivanting from church to church on sundays - when they should have been learning in church. Such ministers are carnal and will not grow spiritually. That is what he was referring to.

If you do not know the source or intent of a statement, should a christian not ask people who know what it means? Did Paul not warn christians never to judge a matter before its time?

Mr Petra1, why not use your main moniker to speak to me, if not that you have something to hide.

It's only a blind follower that would have issues with what I said, because if not for blind sentiments, you'd know it's nothing but the Truth.

Field Marshall kor general ni

Not even up to a major to me.

For a laborer who started well but lost focus and started chasing money and personal glory and not that of God like several other church leaders, he's not in the position to be telling other laborers to do what he himself doesn't practice.

A friend of mine who was a leader in his BLW fellowship, confessed to have been put under pressure to start saying things he ought not say because of the worldly target set for him by the church leaders. That's the kind of bad leadership example he's setting, so he shouldn't expect other laborers under him to behave differently unless he changes his ways.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by paxonel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
What is the church, building?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Bodydiialect57: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maestro21:

Well said. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 2:58am On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[s]Mr Petra1, why not use your main moniker to speak to me, if not that you have something to hide.

It's only a blind follower that would have issues with what I said, because if not for blind sentiments, you'd know it's nothing but the Truth.[/s]

lol. When you find out you are wrong about your opinion, just apologize like a real christian should. If anything, it will show that your opinion (albeit in ignorance) was out of love and a genuine heart.

Your reply above shows who you really are behind the veneer of being a real christian. Yet, you are the same person who tries to go around correcting every and anyone or calling others fake.

Don't worry @ Field Marshal. Thank God it does not depend on you. Left to you, you are the only christian on earth. Rev. Chris Oyakhilome is an Apostle of Jesus Christ to the whole of christendom in these last days. If you doubt me, go on a fast and ask the holy spirit. If he tells you anything different, let me know.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by petra1(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Mr Petra1, why not use your main moniker to speak to me, if not that you have something to hide.

It's only a blind follower that would have issues with what I said, because if not for blind sentiments, you'd know it's nothing but the Truth.

Dont be silly. I dont have time for Biggots.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2021
petra1:

Dont be silly. I dont have time for Biggots.
How ironic!

When you blindly follow an epitome of bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Maestro21:

lol. When you find out you are wrong about your opinion, just apologize like a real christian should. If anything, it will show that your opinion (albeit in ignorance) was out of love and a genuine heart.

Your reply above shows who you really are behind the veneer of being a real christian. Yet, you are the same person who tries to go around correcting every and anyone or calling others fake.

Don't worry @ Field Marshal. Thank God it does not depend on you. Left to you, you are the only christian on earth. Rev. Chris Oyakhilome is an Apostle of Jesus Christ to the whole of christendom in these last days. If you doubt me, go on a fast and ask the holy spirit. If he tells you anything different, let me know.
My opinion about your mentor's comment on this occasion is spot on. Your premise is erroneous because you don't even know that a field Marshall could possibly be schooled by the lowest ranked army officer in an area he gets it wrong.

You should also know that it's not up to you to determine who a "field Marshall" or true apostle is, so the same applies to you.

And the idea that i think I'm the only Christian on Earth, is a construct of your own imagination, because even here, I have acknowledged some Christians to be top notch, so I would skip that.

It was my own opinion. You don't have to accept it just as I don't have to accept yours.

I know more about the music ministry much more than you think, so please spare all those details about having the most successful music ministers, it doesn't make the person inerrant. Moreover it could also be mere coincidence even if true, but that is not even verified yet.

By the way, you must be joking with your idea that I went on a fast and bothered the Holy Spirit because of your mentor. His is very clear to me, so it would be a total waste of time. Even if he's true, he's really far behind.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by petra1(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
How ironic!

When you blindly follow an epitome of bigotry.

As carnal as ever. You are just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
petra1:

As carnal as ever. You are just an attention seeker.

Lol. The truth hurts.

By the way, your mentor speaks about having billions of viewers tuned in to watch his broadcasts live, which is clearly false and unfounded. If that's not attention seeking at its worst, tell me what is, so maybe he could mentor me about the bolded, because if i'm truly such, then I'm clearly a learner where he was.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by petra1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol. The truth hurts.

By the way, your mentor speaks about having billions of viewers tuned in to watch his broadcasts live, which is clearly false and unfounded. If that's not attention seeking at its worst,

Rolling in the mud after your mentor is okay abi

tell me what is, so maybe he could mentor me about the bolded, because if i'm truly such, then I'm clearly a learner where he is.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
My opinion about your mentor's comment on this occasion is spot on. Your premise is erroneous because you don't even know that a field Marshall could possibly be schooled by the lowest ranked army officer in an area he gets it wrong.

You should also know that it's not up to you to determine who a "field Marshall" or true apostle is, so the same applies to you.

And the idea that i think I'm the only Christian on Earth, is a construct of your own imagination, because even here, I have acknowledged some Christians to be top notch, so I would skip that.

It was my own opinion. You don't have to accept it just as I don't have to accept yours.

I know more about the music ministry much more than you think, so please spare all those details about having the most successful music ministers, it doesn't make the person inerrant. Moreover it could also be mere coincidence even if true, but that is not even verified yet.

By the way, you must be joking with your idea that I went on a fast and bothered the Holy Spirit because of your mentor. His is very clear to me, so it would be a total waste of time. Even if he's true, he's really far behind.

Your comment was dumb. You did not understand what he said or why, and in typical fashion, you jumped to give an errant opinion.

I spanked some knowledge into you. Be humble, concede that you waffled and learn. Be teachable.

You said music ministers are entitled to their living which was to suggest he was trying to take money out of their pocket (you might be slow so this an idiom for preventing them from making ends meet). I showed you how he gives music ministers more money than some of them ever make in any concert or album sale (so he is not stopping them from making a living).

Since you have realized that you spoke out of term, won't you be humble to accept that you were wrong? No, you went on to talk more rubbish.

By the way, my testimony of him is not my own testimony -unlike yours. Let me give you a little rundown of some of the people who had prophesied so. 1. Archbishop Benson Idahosa 2. Dr. Morris Cerullo 3. Pastor Benny Hinn & Evang Reinhard Bonnke 4. Bishop Thomas Raki 5. Bishop James Payne 6. Dr. Oral Roberts Jr 7. Prophet Uebert Angel 8. Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa 9. Prophet Isaiah Wealth.

I can go on and on.

Your testimony is absolutely inconsequential. I only advised you to go on that fast, maybe the holy spirit will be gracious to you to correct you on your needless busybodying and holier than thou attitude couched with pride.

Rank recruits cannot correct a Field Marshall. In your clique where anything goes and people break ranks and speak out of turn, sure. But not in God's army and certainly not even in the armies of the world. Don't even try to talk to me about the military, I will dogwalk you. You do not know me or my upbringing.

Hahahahaha @ your so-called knowledge of the music ministry. You are such a spiritual baby. May be I should let you in on another secret so you won't go around talking more nonsense about "pure coincidence". Rev Chris in one of his numerous heavenly encounters was taken to a location in heaven termed "where music is made". It is his exposure to that encounter that birthed the successful music ministry that thrives under his watch, to the shame of the devil and jealous busybodies.

Cheers.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol. The truth hurts.

By the way, your mentor speaks about having billions of viewers tuned in to watch his broadcasts live, which is clearly false and unfounded. If that's not attention seeking at its worst, tell me what is, so maybe he could mentor me about the bolded, because if i'm truly such, then I'm clearly a learner where he is.

If I do not know something nobody else can know it. If I cannot do something, nobody else can do it. grin grin grin

Children who believed 4.7 billion people watched Euro 2020 ( an event about european soccer teams which many africans, americans, asians etc) do not care about, but find it difficult to believe that over 5 billion will watch a christian event of a ministry that cuts across all continents of this world.

Because everybody is as small as you pinchomic busybodies.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Maestro21:

If I do not know something nobody else can know it. If I cannot do something, nobody else can do it. grin grin grin

Children who believed 4.7 billion people watched Euro 2020 ( an event about european soccer teams which many africans, americans, asians etc) do not care about, but find it difficult to believe that over 5 billion will watch a christian event of a ministry that cuts across all continents of this world.

Not surprised. It takes a totally gullible and blind follower to fall for such a glaring lie.

Imagine how popular Euro 2020 was all over the world, yet it was just an estimated combined 4.7 billion people that watched it. That's 4.7 billion people divided by the amount of matches which is over thirty. But your mentor would lie to you that billions of people were tuned in from all over the world to watch just a live broadcast, which is not even popular in Nigeria, yet you'd fall for it.

That shows how gullible you are, so it's understandable why you wouldn't be able to see any thing beyond the lies you're being fed.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maestro21:

Your comment was dumb. You did not understand what he said or why, and in typical fashion, you jumped to give an errant opinion.

I spanked some knowledge into you. Be humble, concede that you waffled and learn. Be teachable.

You said music ministers are entitled to their living which was to suggest he was trying to take money out of their pocket (you might be slow so this an idiom for preventing them from making ends meet). I showed you how he gives music ministers more money than some of them ever make in any concert or album sale (so he is not stopping them from making a living).

Since you have realized that you spoke out of term, won't you be humble to accept that you were wrong? No, you went on to talk more rubbish.

By the way, my testimony of him is not my own testimony -unlike yours. Let me give you a little rundown of some of the people who had prophesied so. 1. Archbishop Benson Idahosa 2. Dr. Morris Cerullo 3. Pastor Benny Hinn & Evang Reinhard Bonnke 4. Bishop Thomas Raki 5. Bishop James Payne 6. Dr. Oral Roberts Jr 7. Prophet Uebert Angel 8. Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa 9. Prophet Isaiah Wealth.

I can go on and on.

Your testimony is absolutely inconsequential. I only advised you to go on that fast, maybe the holy spirit will be gracious to you to correct you on your needless busybodying and holier than thou attitude couched with pride.

Rank recruits cannot correct a Field Marshall. In your clique where anything goes and people break ranks and speak out of turn, sure. But not in God's army and certainly not even in the armies of the world. Don't even try to talk to me about the military, I will dogwalk you. You do not know me or my upbringing.

Hahahahaha @ your so-called knowledge of the music ministry. You are such a spiritual baby. May be I should let you in on another secret so you won't go around talking more nonsense about "pure coincidence". Rev Chris in one of his numerous heavenly encounters was taken to a location in heaven termed "where music is made". It is his exposure to that encounter that birthed the successful music ministry that thrives under his watch, to the shame of the devil and jealous busybodies.

Cheers.
For someone who's blind enough to fall for the glaring lie, that billions were tuned in to watch a live broadcast of Chris, it's indeed a huge compliment to have you call my comment dumb, because that alone means they were anything but that.

The man you speak of is one of those church leaders who started well but lost focus and started chasing money and personal glory instead of God, hence he's unqualified to start teaching others what he himself doesn't practice. But obviously being a committed blind follower, it would be impossible for you to accept that Truth.

Even the devil would be laughing at the gravity of your ignorance right now, because as evil as he is, he still knows much better than you concerning who you're speaking of, and would rather have a thousand of your mentor to contend with, than one of me. It's only a matter of time though before you'd get to know between your mentor and myself, who's a real field Marshall in God's army and who isn't.

Continue following him blindly though, and believing lies like having billions a of people tuned in to watch his live broadcast, don't pinch yourself to see how far you're being misled, and I assure you you'd eventually find yourself inside the pit.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by petra1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maestro21:

classic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
petra1:

Rolling in the mud after your mentor is okay abi
It's the best way to expose your hypocrisy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not surprised. It takes a totally gullible and blind follower to fall for such a glaring lie.

Imagine how popular Euro 2020 was all over the world, yet it was just an estimated combined 4.7 billion people that watched it. That's 4.7 billion people divided by the amount of matches which is over thirty. But your mentor would lie to you that billions of people were tuned in from all over the world to watch just a live broadcast, which is not even popular in Nigeria, yet you'd fall for it.

That shows how gullible you are, so it's understandable why you wouldn't be able to see any thing beyond the lies you're being fed.

Let us test your intellect and expose it for how bang below average it is?

Euro 2020 was popular over which whole world? lol. Can you prove to me that outside of Europe majority of people in other continents were watching those games?

Let us say Rev. Chris Oyakhilome was lying, what is the aim? What does he hope to gain? Is it that he does not know that the figure was humongous?

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's broadcast is not popular in Nigeria, how come you know about it? Tell me another live broadcast that has a larger coverage?

You guys are just a sad jealous bunch and what makes it funny is you are very ignorant while at it.

When you see a news about UK OFCOM fining Loveworld 125K Pounds, you rush to believe it - it must be true. But the same you will say the broadcast is not popular. Is he the only saying what he said? Why is it only him OFCOM tried to fine? Care to answer that.

You can use words like "gullible" because you are just bitter and jealous. A person with a genuine heart would have asked how the ministry could be sure they got such values. Afterall, he did not sneak to say it. He said it in front of everyone. What made him so bold to say it even when he knew some people will not believe it?

Until you answer the questions, you are just pathetic. Do something about it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[s]For someone who's blind enough to fall for the glaring lie, that billions were tuned in to watch a live broadcast of Chris, it's indeed a huge compliment to have you call my comment dumb, because that alone means they were anything but that.

The man you speak of is one of those church leaders who started well but lost focus and started chasing money and personal glory instead of God, hence he's unqualified to start teaching others what he himself doesn't practice. But obviously being a committed blind follower, it would be impossible for you to accept that Truth.

Even the devil would be laughing at the gravity of your ignorance right now, because as evil as he is, he still knows much better than you concerning who you're speaking of, and would rather have a thousand of your mentor to contend with, than one of me. It's only a matter of time though before you'd get to know between your mentor and myself, who's a real field Marshall in God's army and who isn't.

Continue following him blindly though, and believing lies like having billions a of people tuned in to watch his live broadcast, don't pinch yourself to see how far you're being misled, and I assure you you'd eventually find yourself inside the pit.[/s]

I have bludgeoned you so hard with facts that you are now giving emotive tales by moonlight.

I told you before, do you think everyone is as small as you?

Rev Chris Oyakhilome was chasing money and personal glory? grin grin grin Where did he chase the money to and how did he chase the money? Has he found the money? How much money does he want to have?

No offense, but you come off as a clown.

Let me guess, the devil himself told you you are a Field Marshal and you believed him, right? grin The being whom Jesus referred to as someone who lying to him is his native tongue? That is whose testimony you believe right? I should have known. grin grin

If Satan truly sees you as this Field Marshal, he does not need to tell you in a dream. All he needs to do is to raise his children to speak against you like they did Jesus, Paul and others. That is how it works. Jesus did not believe he was the son of God because the devil said so. Jesus even shut the devil up from letting people know. Paul was the same. Are you sure you are really in the same fold?

By the way, a 4 star General only becomes a Field Marshal, in an actual war. Where are the receipts for the wars you fought and won? Or we should just believe you because you claim so (from a dream none of us was there to see) lol. But Rev. Chris Oyakhilome will stand in front of people to lie so that he will gain what? If he said 500M and not 5B what difference would it make?

My friend, I advised you to take a fast and press into God in fellowship. You need it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

For a laborer who started well but lost focus and started chasing money and personal glory and not that of God like several other church leaders, he's not in the position to be telling other laborers to do what he himself doesn't practice.

A friend of mine who was a leader in his BLW fellowship, confessed to have been put under pressure to start saying things he ought not say because of the worldly target set for him by the church leaders. That's the kind of bad leadership example he's setting, so he shouldn't expect other laborers under him to behave differently unless he changes his ways.
On this wise, I stand with Pastor Chris. You should learn to disagree to agree. Be slow to speak /write. Your blood too dey hot
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by nencounter10: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Maestro21:

Let us test your intellect and expose it for how bang below average it is?

Euro 2020 was popular over which whole world? lol. Can you prove to me that outside of Europe majority of people in other continents were watching those games?

Let us say Rev. Chris Oyakhilome was lying, what is the aim? What does he hope to gain? Is it that he does not know that the figure was humongous?

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's broadcast is not popular in Nigeria, how come you know about it? Tell me another live broadcast that has a larger coverage?

You guys are just a sad jealous bunch and what makes it funny is you are very ignorant while at it.

When you see a news about UK OFCOM fining Loveworld 125K Pounds, you rush to believe it - it must be true. But the same you will say the broadcast is not popular. Is he the only saying what he said? Why is it only him OFCOM tried to fine? Care to answer that.

You can use words like "gullible" because you are just bitter and jealous. A person with a genuine heart would have asked how the ministry could be sure they got such values. Afterall, he did not sneak to say it. He said it in front of everyone. What made him so bold to say it even when he knew some people will not believe it?

Until you answer the questions, you are just pathetic. Do something about it.

Can you kindly tell me how pastor Christ got to know that 5billion people watched the live broadcast!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Workch: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fraud cheesy
5G man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by FreeSpirited: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
No be advance spiritual mathematics pastor Chris dey work for board so...pastor Chris and effizy sha grin...And the Effizy Dey work die...Even Jesus no use board teach people
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Workch: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
FreeSpirited:
No be advance spiritual mathematics pastor Chris dey work for board so...pastor Chris and effizy sha grin...And the Effizy Dey work die...Even Jesus no use board teach people
it works for the gullible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria White Garment Churches And Other Taking Over Houston, USA (picture) / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / Tithing: An Interesting Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.