Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health (1077 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health:Situation Update / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by elitehow: 4:58pm On May 19, 2015
Pastor Tunde Bakare's office has reacted to reports he collapsed during a lecture yesterday May 18th. An official press statement below...

"Thank you all for your outpouring of affection and concern through calls, messages, and prayers. Please be assured that Pastor 'Tunde Bakare is hale, hearty and in good spirits, though in need of rest.
We therefore ask everyone to please remain calm and give him the space and time to fully recuperate over the next few days. Thank you all once again."
Executive Council of The Latter Rain Assembly

SOURCE: www.facebook.com/OfficialTundeBakare

POSTED BY ELITE TRIBUNE: www.elitetribune.com

Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by temitemi1(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2015
Ok. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2015
Great...understand that his name has been forwarded to security agencies for clearance for a top position in the new government.

Hits the walnut on the wall and singing quick recovery
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by doctokwus: 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
Eventhough I detest d bitter spirit he seemed to harbour during d campaigns for d GMB campaign,maybe because of d way he was neglected,tunde bakare still has his place in the quest to rebuild d Nigerian nation.
Wishing him quick recovery for d work ahead.
I would dearly like to see him as the head of a revamped and merged anti corruption agency(efcc and icpc).He would surely give all corrupt politicians, not minding the party affiliation, appropriate justice.

2 Likes

Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2015
Wishing him speedy recovery
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by gen2briz(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2015
Thank God
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by Chubhie: 6:17pm On May 19, 2015
Keneking:
Great...understand that his name has been forwarded to security agencies for clearance for a top position in the new government.

Hits the walnut on the wall and singing quick recovery
Nigeria funny country. What nature of clearance I ask?
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by chumakk: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
Re: A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health by Maxymilliano(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
God strength is made perfect in your weakness ...

Wish you speedy recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Slams PDP For Rigging In S/east, Says He Planned APC With Tinubu / Check Out Adorable Photos Of Taye Taiwo And His Family / Buhari's Plan For Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.