Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 (77160 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by femi9naija(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
chesterlee:
Kingsley Madu the left back is a jewel....
When he do own goal in the next match na that time u go dey shout "Keshi is a bad coach to invite Madu"

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:

I hate paying Tax cheesy
Runs away grin

Returns again

Drags my questions from hergrin

Goodbye to ya & ya consultant grin

cheesy Awoof dey run belle.

That's why your prediction dint work yesterday grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by hary158: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
femolala001:

you are not serious.... Under Gej wat did we achieve apart frm nations cup and U17 world cup?

u think say na beans to win nations cup and under17 and awc?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by chesterlee(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
femi9naija:

When he do own goal in the next match na that time u go dey shout "Keshi is a bad coach to invite Madu"
U no get talk..
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by hary158: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, are you sure?
For me, the best match of last season was Chelsea vs Everton - first leg.
Electric...

the pitch was also very bad.....kept on bouncing the ball repeatedly
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by femi9naija(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
AOB1963:

Please forget Lukman who cannot make his team in Kiev. We might as well be rooting for Ideye. The attacking (box to box) midfield position will eventually be taken by Ihenacho. Ramon Azeez is not in the same class.
Iheanacho? Box to Box? See ds one o. grin grin grin. It's like saying Dzeko is a box to box midfielder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by caprini1: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Copyright is Copyright cheesy. Ahapu ego jare grin
100% Jesus noni! tongue
VickyRotex:

Copyright is Copyright cheesy. Ahapu ego jare grin
100% Jesus noni!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by Donbabaj: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Keshi my Coachee

Leon Balogun my best defender

Ogenyi Onazi my best defensive midfielder

Babatunde Michael my best midfielder

Aaron Samuel my best attacker

Sai El Rufai with Super Eagles customised jersey

Sai Buhari

I had det. that should the S.E lose the match today i will never watch any Nigeria national team football but Thanks SE for mending my broken heart following the loss of U17 & Falcons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by LEvuls(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=VickyRotex post=34738962]

cheesy Awoof dey run belle.

That's why your prediction dint work yesterday grin tongue[/quoIte]

if only u Wil borrow me money to try just this one grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
ijbeauty u watch di match?? Guardiola is a GENIUS babe!!!! U no see say we win??!!!!! cheesy tongue

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
hmmm......lets wait and see. But they should drop their pregnancy-like behaviour that day.

The bold got me laughing. The Yankees will 'kill' them with their fitness and superior technical know-how. Our girls stand no chance. But then,this is football;anything can happen. We can only wish them good luck if it plays football!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by abtmaviz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Berra and Upgraded version you say?

Good for you!!!
b

Not watcha thinking fa.. undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by clevadani: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria kickstarted her bid to qualify for the 2017 African Cup of Nations in Gabon with a routine victory over Chad. The super Eagles who failed to qualify for the previous edition in Equatorial Guinea earlier this year were hoping to put up a good performance to help alleviate the pains Nigerians suffered during this dark week of football.
We really played poorly in 1st first half but really improved in the 2nd half. Our backline was really impressive considering it was their first game together.
Balogun made excellent tackles throughout and all his throws always got to their target no matter how far they seemed. Kingsley madu was excellent in both attack and defense. Ekong was good but he should stop trying to clear with his head when the ball can easily be cleared with his leg. Omeruo played well.
Our midfield was horrible in the first half. Couldn't create anything and nor control the game. The subs really improved the game in the second. Balogun can be better if he stops trying to do too much. Etiti was the most improved player in the second half. Onazi was not really great. I couldn't pinpoint his position in the team. He really disappointed by earning himself a red card. Seeing Rabiu Ibrahim gave me joy and his impressive performance made me smile. He held the ball well,with good link up play and was able to display the kind of movement that made him to be compared to the legendary Okocha. John Ogu eventually helped us seal the game even if we were one man down. Really impressed me.
The player that suprised me was Aaron Samuel. Never knew we could have a big striker who was good with the ball at his feet. Salami took his goal very well and showed that we have talent in our local league. Ahmed musa was probably our worst attacker today. His crosses was very poor and lacked end product. Odion Ighalo showed why there was clamour for him to be included in this team and why he is one of the best striker in the English championship with one goal and an assist. His introduction into the game changed it for Nigeria.
Overall the first half gave us reasons why the 'super' in Super Eagles should be erased with a very appalling half. But the improvements shown in the second half gave u reasons to have hope in the team.
Man Of The Match: Because of his assist, his goal,his overall play after his introduction and the way he won the penalty,Odion Ighalo deserves to be our man of the match.
Flop Of The Match: Because he made almost no impact in the game and his actions to earn himself a red card effectively ruling himself out of the next match,Ogenyi Onazi is 'proudly' our flop of the match.
Team's rating:6/10
Coach's rating:5/10

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
caprini1:
100% Jesus noni! :P100% Jesus noni!

Neymar 2015! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=LEvuls post=34739439][/quote]

Borrow kor, lend ni angry grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fash20:
you can't wait to see buhari fail. Tell me how you will prosper.
i will by the grace of God....
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
abtmaviz:
b

Not watcha thinking fa.. undecided

lol. I wasn't thinking anything. I was pointing out your sarcasm about better and upgraded English.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by eleko1: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nor bi ya mate dey play football?Nah to visit Iyangbali/ going to owambe every weekend nah him u sabi.
VickyRotex:
Game Over!!!!

And ofcourse we weren't dissapointed. smiley

Thumbs up my S. Eagles.

Super Falcons, I hope you learn from this. angry

Bowing out Honourably.

Ciao Ciao grin
undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
eleko1:
Nor bi ya mate dey play football?Nah to visit Iyangbali/ going to owambe every weekend nah him u sabi. undecided

grin
I used to play for Super Falcon. angry I retired angry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by eleko1: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin Sokoto bomber FC
VickyRotex:

grin
I used to play for Super Falcon. angry I retired angry cry
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
Hahahahahahaha

My Prediction worked this time!!!!

2:0... Iyangbali, see am cheesy cheesy

My weekend is fun already. kiss kiss

Abeg, make dem blow whistle angry
You eh, you really liked this Super Eagles.
I remembered last year.
How you were so optimistic abt the
super eagles @ the world cup.
#elyoncollegethings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

You eh, you really liked this Super Eagles.
I remembered last year.
How you were so optimistic abt the
super eagles @ the world cup.
#elyoncollegethings

Awwwww... cheesy

Mr. Okiki, what can separate me from the love of my Eagles and Falcons? Nothing!!! smiley

I miss ElyonCollege cry Regards to all
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Awwwww... cheesy

Mr. Okiki, what can separate me from the love of my Eagles and Falcons? Nothing!!! smiley

I miss ElyonCollege cry Regards to all
lol.
but Keshi has stopped performing since June 2013.
His team selection & tactics since then has not defeated any top team.
He gathers his wins & draws from minnows like Chad, Niger, Lesotho etc.
Keshi has been selecting some people that I cant imagine are in the eagles. When you think he used a bad player, he ll select a worst one in the next match. This makes me ask a realistic question whether Nigeria presently has abundant talented footballers aside the apu & too heavy skill less footballers.
Last Bullet
I m not impressed with today's match.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
femi9naija:

Do i see someone celebrating Keshi, a coach good @ selecting bad players.
one way traffic, tactics coach
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by Bonapart(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
femolala001:

you are not serious.... Under Gej wat did we achieve apart frm nations cup and U17 world cup?
you're calling it just? Two silver wears just?
You're a draft son

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

lol.
but Keshi has stopped performing since June 2013.
His team selection & tactics since then has not defeated any top team.
He gathers his wins & draws from minnows like Chad, Niger, Lesotho etc.
Keshi has been selecting some people that I cant imagine are in the eagles. When you think he used a bad player, he ll select a worst one in the next match. This makes me ask a realistic question whether Nigeria presently has abundant talented footballers aside the apu & too heavy skill less footballers.
Last Bullet
I m not impressed with today's match.

lols. Thought I was the only one that wanted Keshi out.
Nevertheless, "we" aint impressed, but atleast we won the match, after losing hope.

I think these players are just unpredictable. When you expect good results, you get dissapointed, and when you anticipate dissapointment, you get the opposite.

Bet, I'll always be optimistic. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by caprini1: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Neymar 2015! grin
Aaaaaaaah....Barca fan? U av broken my heart grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

lols. Thought I was the only one that wanted Keshi out.
Nevertheless, "we" aint impressed, but atleast we won the match, after losing hope.

I think these players are just unpredictable. When you expect good results, you get dissapointed, and when you anticipate dissapointment, you get the opposite.

Bet, I'll always be optimistic. smiley
they are predictable.
they cant win a big team.
Keshi selectes crap players

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am! / Nigerian Footballer Akeem Omolade Found Dead In His Car In Italy (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.