Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 (84156 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
V

Nigeria will continue their quest for a place in the 2018 FIFA World Cup when they host Swaziland in Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port Harcourt on Tuesday 17th of November with the Kick-Off time scheduled as 4pm Nigerian Time and 5pm for Swaziland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by bossto(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
op oooo.....October abi na november
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Modified grin
bossto:
op oooo.....October abi na november
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by 4reala(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
blueto:
V

Nigeria will continue their quest for a place in the 2018 FIFA World Cup when they host Swaziland in Port Harcourt on Tuesday 17th of November.
No be 2day dem dey play d match
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Five 'Shocking' Facts About Swaziland National Team

1. The Swaziland national football team has never qualified for the World Cup finals.

2. They have never qualified for the Africa Nations' Cup finals.

3. They won their first World Cup qualifier by beating Togo 2-1 at home in June 2008.

4. Their best performance in an international tournament is a semi-final finish in the COSAFA Cup.

5. They are known as Sihlangu Semnikati.

https://www.nairaland.com/2734453/five-shocking-facts-swaziland-national

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
4reala:
No be 2day dem dey play d match

The First leg (0-0) was played on friday, Nov 13th, while the return leg phase is scheduled for Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Green: Oliseh Needs Support, Eagles Must Win In Port Harcourt

Nigeria Football Federation’s board member, Chris Green believes that the Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh is yet to have dream team, saying the former senior national team captain is still building following the 0-0 away draw played with Swaziland in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier decided on Friday in Mbanbane.

Green who spoke to Completesportsnigeria.com from the United States of America, said the result would help Oliseh to know the areas that need more attention in the team while urging the players to go to Port Harcourt and win the return leg.

“Even though I didn’t see the game, I guess it was drab. We are building. A lot of damage was done to this team before Oliseh took over. We must pray for a brilliant result in Port Harcourt so that if for nothing, it will bolster the confidence of the team ” the Rivers State FA boss said.
Green, while expressing his reservation about certain players invited to the team said Oliseh needs support from all angle to excel in the assignment given to him.

“I have my reservation on the invitation of certain players, but it’s the coach’s call and we must support him if we must succeed. I like Oliseh, I’ve seen his program and it’s very good for our team.‎”
The legal practitioner however urged Nigerians to be patient despite the result, noting that the former Juventus player has quality programme for Nigerian football.

“We actually must be patient with Oliseh, to try out certain players to see if they will come good and get some understanding. Let’s encourage good working relationship between Oliseh and Amodu, they can take us back to the zenith.

“Believe me, Oliseh is very knowledgeable,” Green concluded.

Meanwhile, the return leg match will hold on Tuesday in Port Harcourt.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/green-oliseh-needs-support-eagles-must-win-in-port-harcourt/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by oloriooko(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
oliseh is not physically and mentally fit to coach the national team he should be sacked immediately

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
To bet this game, na over 0.5 goals or 2 half as the most scoring half na im sure pass
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by rapthugx(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
As much as I will want to console myself with the overused statement: No more minnows in African football- considering the fact that Ghana drew goalless in Comoros (wait! na canoe dem dey take go dia?) and Egypt fell 0-1 in Chad-it was the Eagles' performance (lack of it actually) that got me mad. IMHO it is better we dominate the match and lose than to make Swaziland look like Germany. shocked

I think it is way too early to call for the head of Sunday Oliseh, but he better seat up o. If ordinary Swaziland dey give us this kind wahala, then one drawing board no go reach to plan for Egypt.

I don't see them causing us much problem in though. If the SE play to their potential, I see us beating them 3-0.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
W-C Qualifier: FIFA Rejects Nigeria's Request For Modification Of Match Venue

World football governing body FIFA have turned down a request by Nigeria for Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against Swaziland to be moved from Port Harcourt to Abuja.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), it was specially gathered learnt, demanded the match be moved to Abuja for “logistical reasons”, but FIFA said the application was not received within the mandatory 10 days allowed for such a request.

The request failed because it was done within the 10-day window allowed for such a request,” an official disclosed.

The southern Nigerian oil city of Port Harcourt has hosted Nigeria’s home games this year thanks to the generosity of Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, but his election has now been nullified by a tribunal which has ordered for a new vote.

Minnows Swaziland held star-studded Nigeria to a goalless draw in the first leg of the 2018 World Cup qualifier in Lobambo and the return clash is slated for Tuesday afternoon in Port Harcourt.

The overall winners of this match-up will advance to the group stage of the qualifying series for Russia 2018.

http://africanfootball.com/mobi/mobi.php?page=article&ID=585289
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Photos Of Super Eagles Players On Training Session Ahead Of Second Match In Port Harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/2737917/photos-super-eagles-players-training
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by leookagbare: 3:40am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by mosjames: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Boring boring eagles
They won't score and won't allow opponent to score

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by mrlaw93(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Naija futbol.. i dey 4lo
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by allanphash7(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Super eagles can never win
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by fpeter(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
goodluck
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Hawlahscho(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Their match does make me feel sleepy sad

leookagbare:
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.

How far, are you OK??
You're in the wrong thread na.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by ikombe: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
END TIME MATCH grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by KomradeKorsche: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Bravo
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

Nigeria Wey Ah Carry My Money Stake Last Week . . . All those Super Eagles No Good At All undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by lasisi69(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Judolisco(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
If we no win dis match den oliseh is not d man for this job bring bck keshi
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
How I wish NFF could take my Advise; Let's keep this U17 together till 2018 n take dem to Worldcup if we eventually qualify.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by richidinho(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigeria no get coach abeg

coach wey no know say im player get injury till match time
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Spikkylee: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Swaziland 1-Nigeria 0....who wan bet am grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by activelyA(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by oloriooko(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
these set of Eagles cannot go far in this quest for a place in next world cup, they are very unreliable and disunited

if they go past swazi, they cannot go far cuz Oliseh is not physically and mentally fit to lead that team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.