Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Will You Do If You This Happen? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You This Happen? (1041 Views)

Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) / Caption This Photo (Which country did this happen?) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Princephelar(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
Ok, you are just coming from work and you see this happen just as you are about to pull over. What will you do as a parent?

Source: www.princephelar..com

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Nigga44: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
I'll say 'hello' and continue minding my business

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by wewe1(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
I will invite two of them for dinner

Followed by questions and answers.

After which I will explain into details the meaning of being responsible.

Follow by another round of cross examination questions and answers

Lastly communicating our resolutions to the parent of the guy in bulleted points through conference call.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
;DHehehehehehehehe my God... The kind of beat... grin

So u (flog) so (flog) u mean (flog) u r (flog) fo (flog) folo (flog) folowing (flog) boiz (floogg) abi(flog)
grin
Wen(flog) u (flog) ggg(flog) get(flog) preg(flog) pregnant(flogggggggggggg) u(flog) u wil(flog) see..

Comon will u get away frm my sight. grin

Na joke oooooooooooooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 19, 2015
i will tie the boy down and give am serious beating
Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by jashar(f): 10:15am On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:

So u (flog) so (flog) u mean (flog) u r (flog) fo (flog) folo (flog) folowing (flog) boiz (floogg) abi(flog)
grin
Wen(flog) u (flog) ggg(flog) get(flog) preg(flog) pregnant(flogggggggggggg) u(flog) u wil(flog) see..

Na joke oooooooooooooo

Typical Nigerian mother approach. cheesy grin.

My mama sabi this kin thing ehn...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
jashar:

Typical Nigerian mother approach. cheesy grin.

My mama sabi this kin thing ehn...
lol dats d more reason why u r what u r nw bcus of her reprimanding... I loove african mothers grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Moana(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
wewe1:
I will invite two of them for dinner

Followed by questions and answers.

After which I will explain into details the meaning of being responsible.

Follow by another round of cross examination questions and answers

Lastly communicating our resolutions to the parent of the guy in bulleted points through conference call.
this is probably be the best way to resolve the issue but knowing myself i would probably go African mother cray cray on them first, then do the right thing afterwards embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by lilmax(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by olu4life(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2015
Loooool
Well i will discipline the child bad bad. Yes,i'm a. African dad!!! They are barely 15 so they have to learn the hard way. Then finally sit him/her down and give proper lecture grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 21, 2015
lol

olu4life:
Loooool
Well i will discipline the child bad bad. Yes,i'm a. African dad!!! They are barely 15 so they have to learn the hard way. Then finally sit him/her down and give proper lecture grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You This Happen? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin

Cutehector:

grin

Na joke oooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Marriage And Wedding "A Necessary Necessity" / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday Day. / I Am Not Wierd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.