Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Am Not Wierd - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Wierd (1041 Views)

We Are WIERD... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Favourite colour is pink but I dropped it cause people say it's gay like. I don't want trouble

I am currently single

I am right handed but left footed confusing abi?

I don't make my bed after I wake up no matter what

I am an indoor person could stay indoors for days if I have nothing to do outside

I love travelling

I am a writer

I am over 6ft 4 inch's tall for those that haven't seen me

I have a fake british accent I actually learnt it

I am a realist

I have the greatest, I have been to the great ruins of Inca , walls of China. Niagara falls

I read a lot of irrelevant things, who reads wlan security today and tomorrow he is reading history of the lost tribe

I have a crush on Anne Hathaway. Gosh I love her

I am in my early twenties

I don't correct my typos when I chat even if I see them I just assume you know what I mean

I love cooking and i can cook some people can attest to that

I am very techy

I read novels like a girl just finished when tomorrow comes by Sydney Sheldon.

I like children so much

I like girls . who doesn't?!

Ehmmmmm I can't remember all when I do I wld get back to you!! And my zodiac sign is the fish.

Plus check out our current episodes on
Life49ja..com
Re: I Am Not Wierd by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wow, you're not wierd.

You're however wired!! cheesy cheesy

Just kidding. wink
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
eyinjuege:
Wow, you're not wierd.

You're however wired!! cheesy cheesy

Just kidding. wink

Remember I don't correct my typos
Re: I Am Not Wierd by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Anne H is the bomb! She's so beautiful with her bright smile and eyes...totally loved her in the 'devil wears prada'. Hmmmm, read when tomorrow comes a gazillion years ago...Sydney Sheldon is the bomb mehn! By the way, pink looks good on some seriously masculine guys...they own it when they wear it!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Anne H is the bomb! She's so beautiful with her bright smile and eyes...totally loved her in the 'devil wears prada'. Hmmmm, read when tomorrow comes a gazillion years ago...Sydney Sheldon is the bomb mehn! By the way, pink looks good on some seriously masculine guys...they own it when they wear it!

Here's someone who shares my attribute, am glad
Re: I Am Not Wierd by 5minsmadness: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
This one everybody is writing something about themselves, maybe i should join the bandwagon cheesy
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
5minsmadness:
This one everybody is writing something about themselves, maybe i should join the bandwagon cheesy

I can already imagine yours , see your monika
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Giddyperson: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
You sound like someone I'd easily get along with in real life cuz we have so much in common, except for the typo thing, that would drive me crazy.
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Giddyperson:
You sound like someone I'd easily get along with in real life cuz we have so much in common, except for the typo thing, that would driving me crazy.

Really aha that's good. Am an easy going person sha. But that typo thing am sorry ooh I won't correct it
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
and? what kind of grand prize you want for this?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
akpasubi777:
and? what kind of grand prize you want for this?

What is this one saying ?
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
i wasn't looking for your attention per say but now that i have it, i want to say i think you're cool cool

IamTheMask:

What is this one saying ?
Re: I Am Not Wierd by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
akpasubi777:
i wasn't looking for your attention per say but now that i have it, i want to say i think you're cool cool

Thanks my oga

(1) (Reply)

Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes / After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? / Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.