Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) (35468 Views)

PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Gimme me more space
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi The Lion That Ate Jonathan!

At the End Of The Day All Your enemies bow before you for Blessings!

All the enemies of Corrupt free Nigeria posters above, you shall all bow down like Akpabio and Co for blessing in Jesus Name!

Amaechi My Mentor

Tinubu My Role Model
This your gender identity crisis is entering another level o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by 1miccza: 7:59pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Oshiomole head looks like volley ball.

Godswill Akpabio is still using Nokia 3310(weird)

Rotimi Amaechi's head looks like that of papa Ajasco and pa James.
Abdullahi Ganduje and Aregbesola's teeths are pure brown
Oshiomile is pregnant for Lara forest and his belly had started protruding
angry
ROTFLMAO bros na person popsie dem u dey finish so oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by 1N9a: 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:

angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Ugmayor: 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:

angry

Na volly ball. Abi.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Luukasz(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2015
[url] Why wont they when those PDP Bastard governors are afraid of going to jail..think out of the box even PGEJ close door meetings with GMB,what do you think they are discussing GEJ is pleading with GMB not to send him to jail,some people will not only go to jail in Buhari's regime they will die in jail[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2015
Politics...That's why they say there is not permanent foe...only permanent interests... grin
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by 1miccza: 8:03pm On May 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I fear politicians like snake angry

Infact if dem keep politician and snake kill the politician before the snake oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by cleatoris: 8:03pm On May 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
One thing I know for sure iis that Amaechi will be the craziest of all grin
He did talk about how 16 is no longer greater than 19...apparently to remind Jonathan that levels have CHANGED grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by denedene(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
they are all in smiles while most of em are owing state salaries undecided Amaechi angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by 1miccza: 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
CMSbrands:
Gimme me more space
Come and buy mine
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by donphilopus: 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:

angry

Bros, aswear, you no well grin cheesy... You wan just burst person belle with laughter!!!
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by akpumping7720(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
All naa Game... What is the difference between Politics and Football The same way Morrati will hug and shake Messi after the UCL final in Berlin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by greeatest: 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
Our politicians will never stop to amaze me.after they don act their movie finish wey we been feel say actor don die..eeh Ds one so na behind the scene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
After how many months? Amaechi won fair and square, yet Jonathan messed the whole forum up!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by omenka(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:

angry
You don crze finish walahi!! See as you make me spill my drink! Rotflmao. gringrin

You just gotta love nairalanders.

Seun, from the depths of my heart, thanks for this brainchild of yours. smiley

Love you guys. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by akpumping7720(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
Thank God they reconciled. Jonathan and his Divide and Rule system! It has become a matter of He who laughs last....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by desertboom(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
Ameachi truly has been vindicated, if APC had not won would they have cared to reconciled. Now the table has turn, all of them criminals want peace.
Criminals APC and PDP using Nigeria youth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by IamThrive(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
Not surprised at all

Naija,which kind thing be dis for die minute??

#NigeriansAreWeUnderstandingThePoliticalFormula
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by jude33084(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chairman Governors Forum, Abdul Azzez Yari(left) Niger State Governor, Aliyu Babangida and Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomole during the reconciliation meeting in Abuja on Tuesday

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-nigerian-governors-meet-in-abuja/

Akpabio; AGIP undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi The Lion That Ate Jonathan!

At the End Of The Day All Your enemies bowed before you for Blessings! No One Can Mock God Indeed, not even 100 Mama Piss!

All the enemies of Corrupt free Nigeria posters above, you shall all bow down like Akpabio and Co for blessings in Jesus Name!

Amaechi My Mentor

Tinubu My Role Model

Mumu:
Amaechi for become your radiator and tinubu your motor conductor.
It's seems you are a none indigenous of Nigeria who doesn't recognised GOV AKPABIO as best Gov in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by stigman(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
And some MUMU die because of this men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by walexybab(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
I sight u aregbesola, the only governor who is paying salary in %. could u believe aregbesola paid 40% of Nov salary last 3 weeks and he just paid another 30% of Nov salary today, remaining 30% to complete Nov salary. meanwhile he is owing Dec- April .confirm aregberasca is worst Gov in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by anytexy: 8:20pm On May 19, 2015
walexybab:
I sight u aregbesola, the only governor who is paying salary in %. could u believe aregbesola paid 40% of Nov salary last 3 weeks and he just paid another 30% of Nov salary today, remaining 30% to complete Nov salary. meanwhile he is owing Dec- April .confirm aregberasca is worst Gov in the history of Nigeria.
Who be this? So, you no no say any thing APC is perfect and corrupt free. And all APC governors are saints. Take your time oo .Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by osasbilion(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
Amaechi is d hero. indeed 19 is greater than 16. oga jona, u see ur life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by kinmayor(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2015
CMSbrands:
Where is fayose the thug?? That guy fayose shd be a garrage Chairman...

Thanks God this guys are back to recognise d tenets of democracy.. This is d kind of change we want..

Can't wait to see Fayose impeached and jailed along side GEJ for the mess and shameful acts they perpentrated..
I feel like trecking to OTUeke.. To do what? To show face, put my 2 fingers on my cheeks, draw it down to bring my eyes wide opened and say OOObi! Lol
Funny
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
And to think that a lot of Nigerians lost their lives in their different states because of these governors..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by gebest: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
oshiobaba
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by gebest: 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
oshiobros how far na, u don start swimming with your new wife?
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
To think that so many people died in their different states because of these governors..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.