Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) (45402 Views)

Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / Do People Still Fall For This?! / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2015
Gentlepapi:
very lame format he be like say the person na PDP member.
clueless

GMB my hero
FASHOLA my role model
lalasticlala my real dude

Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by SlimHighBeeKay: 12:02am On May 20, 2015
land...
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Seunvense(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by pinkycute(f): 12:02am On May 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Scam the Scammer
grin grin grin

Guy you wish smiley

chemmerfrank:
Call mrs joy..tell her to send you 1500 naira credit,that you no get enough credit. Act excited oh, so you'll call her to know more about your winnings.

Scam the scammer!!
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by beckyomas(f): 12:03am On May 20, 2015
The ba.stard(s) sent me the same message, didn't even read it to the end b4 deleting it.
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by bolliejay(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2015
Send all the curses of dis world to mrs joy via sms
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by lonelydora: 12:03am On May 20, 2015
boolet:
Guy go and charge ur fone grin ur battery don red. tongue

Maybe the guy no get light for him area.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by monsterrock: 12:04am On May 20, 2015
ladyteska:
story for the gods

Abi are U Mrs Joy
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by yomzzy(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2015
Lame tactics. Yeye people. I keep deleting their msgs
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2015
Saklekplus:

Abi nah ur handwork or ur boyfriend or bro? grin

@OP, One of my uncle that dearly love lacasera drink fall for this scam last year, thinking it's time for lacasera to reward him of all lacasera he has drank grin..
Nah lacasera I always see, but maybe nnpc just award them the contract... grin.. FP pls, let the world see this new system... Am suspecting our petroleum minister on this lipsrsealed ... people need to be careful

Your uncle is a gullible man that deserved to be tied in the market square and ask nak.ed old women to boo him. grin

If he were my uncle I will kee ma self. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by chubykemicheal(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2015
Cus ur name is gud to do 419
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by baybeeboi: 12:11am On May 20, 2015
joykelex:
y must de use my name in all advert maybe am a celeb
ya, you are a celeb.
A fraudulent celeb.
Congrats.
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by bogolobango(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2015
See the msg i got also a couple of weeks i spent in naija when i came for holiday

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Pope22(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2015
And the supposed "Mrs Joy" will always make sure his or her phone is always on and never off cus he or she wil be expecting ur call. Flash the number or betterstil ask the number via text to call u that u don't have airtime grin grin
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by ustyno(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2015
I received a msg like that, and I called the number that I was instructed to call... When the guy (Adams) picked up, I just asked the guy to donate the the money to any orphanage of his choice.... grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by 1miccza: 12:16am On May 20, 2015
I've been getting this for so long but i haven't fallen for any of them..
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Dani4tech(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2015
Facebook is usually their base...
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by nonjebose(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2015
joykelex:
y must de use my name in all advert maybe am a celeb
Hope that is the only reason. Seems you are sure. Joy soap
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Seuncoded(f): 12:31am On May 20, 2015
Bird Of The Same Feather That Whats Mtn Also Good at ...imagine Send MBBS to 34805 for online Treatment At 50# per week barawo Theif we naa go do swearing at the same time with my presido that any nigerian who cum use mtn go ..... Jst wait till the day

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by zhirinmai(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2015
Lols dis reminds me of whAt happened to mA step mum... She was asKeD to brinG 5k b4 her acct will b crediteD with d sum oF 5000 nAira. she Almst Fell 4 it. So sum pple still fAll 4 it, its jst dat most pple dnt...
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by AngelaUdoka(f): 12:34am On May 20, 2015
The familiar text I got from a bored scammer

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by zonax(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2015
Saklekplus:

@OP, One of my uncle that dearly love lacasera drink fall for this scam last year, thinking it's time for lacasera to reward him of all lacasera he has drank grin..
Nah lacasera I always see, but maybe nnpc just award them the contract... grin.. FP pls, let the world see this new system... Am suspecting our petroleum minister on this lipsrsealed ... people need to be careful

How much do u hv dt d petroleum minister will leave her cases and life matter to chase. Please bro try to think abt it
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by itzWarner(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2015
Na Wetin I see b dat o

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Uncletony(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2015
Saklekplus:

U said u got it from ur fellow jobless dude, & again u are suspecting the petroleum minister...is d petroleum minister jobless?! Assuming she is a ''dude''.
Cud it be that u are the real scammer, sending trash to people!
U need to investigate ursef!
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by jubriano93(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2015
when I got a similar msg, I just texted the Mrs Joy this: 'thunder fire ur left yansh'.
I never got that kinda msg anymore

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by ruffcoin99(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2015
Ogun kill Mrs Joy, benin people.
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by peteruuu(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2015
shocked
grin cheesy i got mine too cheesy
Their fada wherever they are!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 20, 2015
Saklekplus:

I think u earned s.tupi.dity in ur former life
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 20, 2015
Na today? They should step their game up nau
Re: See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) by afoclepe2015(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2015
some people still fall for it though
grin grin grin angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.