Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala (22386 Views)

APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Oshiomhole's Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by datribune: 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
PStacks:
Even if a lie travel for a thousand years, it would take only one day for the truth to catch up with it,

All this while Amechi has been persecuted now he's gradually bringing the cock back home to roost.

I salute Doggedness And Resilience of Honourable Rotimi Chibuike Amechi, He's a Modern Day hero of Democracy..

Aristole would be proud of Him.

Julius Ceaser would be proud of Him.

Marcus Aurielus Would be proud of him.

Our founding fathers, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, sir Ahmadu Bello, Would all be proud of Amechi..

I admire the man, he's my Role Model.

History and Posterity would surely be kind to him..

Amechi has been vindicated.

History will & has vindicated Amaechi, d just. Kudos to d lion of Ubima, a dogged fighter 4 d common cause. Amaechi is a patriot & history will be kind to him. Nigeria needs more Amaechis - men & women who ar totally detribalized & can in d national interest, risk their personal political futures & rise above bigotry, fear, hate & division. Patriots like Amaechi along wit other detribalized nigerians ar d future of our country.
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
She's not just untouchable, she's very innocent of any wrong doing.
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by Namadobi: 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by Kenmoris22: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
I wish that buhari will prob all this corrupt leathers starting from local govt chai
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by quiet006storm: 2:13pm On May 20, 2015
In the midst of all that's happening in this country, let me ask you this question - have you ever felt pain for so long that you became one with it? Read this and let it serve as an anchor http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by yankit(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
kahal29:

You are not,.......
Can you see your life Thomas
Re: PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala by nortcentrallord(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
When I heard the governors have united I knew the we're about burying something. They all embezzled that Excess crude oil account ECA together. Most of them did nothing with it. Buhari better probes that account very well. The gang up is just to give Okonjo a bad name. These governors are the major problem of this outgoing administration. THIEVES. When will Nigerians open their eyes and detect the moves by these thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity / Jonathan Vatsa: Buhari’s Body Language Fuels Tension In South-East, South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.