Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE (2048 Views)

Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by vstarvibe: 7:24am On May 20, 2015

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/05/goodluck-is-the-worst-president-nigeria-has-ever-had-bisi-akande/

Former Governor of Osun state Chief Bisi Akande in an interview with TUNDE ODESOLA, rubbishes President Goodluck as He refers to him as the worst president Nigeria ever had.

" What parting shot do you have for President
Goodluck Jonathan?
Jonathan is the worst President Nigeria has
ever had. When we go to bed in the night
we are not sure what would happen in the
morning, whether one is going to be carried
away by kidnappers or assassins. I didn’t
see any transformation agenda. If you want
me to go anywhere now I am afraid. No
security. As a President, if you cannot
handle security you’re a failure. Nigerians
ruled him out."

SOURCE :
http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/05/goodluck-is-the-worst-president-nigeria-has-ever-had-bisi-akande/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by BlackTechnology: 7:26am On May 20, 2015
Tinubu is the most righteous person

Hypocrisy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by ArchEnemy(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2015
Now because a man is down, everyone will trample upon him
I don't think he was perfect but he surely had his good sides

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Mekybliss(f): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
Am sure this man Travel out of Nigeria for his medical checkup when GEJ was trying even when a nigerian promise his administration hell.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by missbehave247(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2015
Shame on you blasphemas. Jonathan history remains

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by eleko1: 7:33am On May 20, 2015
Pa Bisi Akande,abeg talk to the Mallam in Govt house Oshogbo, to pay workers salary sad angry undecided biko.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by owobokiri(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2015
Village charlatan. They always presume that Nigeria begins at Seme and ends at Ore. A minister under Obasanjo got so carried away that he scolded another that they were called to "come and chop" but you will hardly read the press mention that. Another minister under the same brutish Obasanjo reminded a section of Nigeria that they should be "contented with selling okrika clothes" . Odi, Zaki biam, Etche, Dokubo, Marshal, Funso, Sharia riots, OPC, MASSOB, MEND, billions of dollars wasted on power with no single additional megawatts, over 300 billions on roads with no serious impact, billions of dollars paid off to his foreign godfathers under the guise of 'debt repayment', Gaius obaseki, funsho kpakpalokun, third term ,. . Mr Akande, should i contineu? All under Obasanjo but you won't see that iroko tree growing on your eyes, you would rather see the sand in someones eyes afar.. it can only happen when tribalism is the default setting. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by sammyj: 7:42am On May 20, 2015
And I recalled you were correct when you called GEJ a nursery or prep school president! !!
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Nobody: 7:50am On May 20, 2015
This fool should ask Aregberascal to pay salaries and stop whining!!! Osun people are dying of hunger and their useless former Governor is here spewing thrash

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Day169: 7:50am On May 20, 2015
If he is truly the worst president in our dear nation's history, then I pray he will remain the worst Nigeria will ever have, and I say this with good intentions for this country.
Better days ahead.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Shortyy(f): 7:50am On May 20, 2015
and you are the best Governor, Osun ever had.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by temitemi1(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2015
Old age in action grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2015
Says an hypocrite who kept silent on the sufferings of Osun masses under Argbesola,

May God free Osun state from the bondage they bring upon themselves.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2015
Bisi Akande was the worst governor of Osun state, can someone point out any of his legacies today

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2015
Says an hypocrite who kept silent on the sufferings of Osun masses under Argbesola,

May God free Osun state from the bondage they brought upon themselves

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by size40: 8:20am On May 20, 2015
Those of us from Niger Delta knows GEJ is a complete and total failure.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by AONO: 8:22am On May 20, 2015
Just like somebody that sack almost half of the workers and somebody that did not pay salary for 7months in osun state are the worst governor osun state ever had since creation
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Maxymilliano(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2015
Bisi Akande is the worst thing to happen to Osun state. Civil servants were permanently on strike during his reign as a governor.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by BlackTechnology: 8:28am On May 20, 2015
size40:

But far better than previous leaders

Answer

Yes or No angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by eleko1: 8:42am On May 20, 2015
Yes we knw tht he's a failure.Shebi the man HS apologised abi wetin una still want him to do?He's going next week,free him biko.
size40:
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by eleko1: 8:48am On May 20, 2015
Yes ooo.the man tried his best but his inactive,'cluelessness'/given criminal/thieves soft landing nah him cost him his job.Kudos /credit to him for fixing Ore deathtrap dey kal expressway.
BlackTechnology:

But far better than previous leaders

Answer

Yes or No angry
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by BlackTechnology: 8:53am On May 20, 2015
eleko1:
Yes ooo.the man tried his best but his inactive,'cluelessness'/given criminal/thieves soft landing nah him cost him his job.Kudos /credit to him for fixing Ore deathtrap dey kal expressway.

Thank you

cool
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by BabaNath(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2015
Even mama piss sef know. Jonathan is gone to otuoke but his manhood lives in aso rock
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by realtestament(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2015
He's as ugly as his statement, jux imagine wat dis yeye man is blabbing....

#God will continue 2 bless GEJ for me
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by Chiaka(f): 9:21am On May 20, 2015
....and Abacha is the best right

vstarvibe:

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/05/goodluck-is-the-worst-president-nigeria-has-ever-had-bisi-akande/

Former Governor of Osun state Chief Bisi Akande in an interview with TUNDE ODESOLA, rubbishes President Goodluck as He refers to him as the worst president Nigeria ever had.

" What parting shot do you have for President
Goodluck Jonathan?
Jonathan is the worst President Nigeria has
ever had. When we go to bed in the night
we are not sure what would happen in the
morning, whether one is going to be carried
away by kidnappers or assassins. I didn’t
see any transformation agenda. If you want
me to go anywhere now I am afraid. No
security. As a President, if you cannot
handle security you’re a failure. Nigerians
ruled him out."

SOURCE :
http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/05/goodluck-is-the-worst-president-nigeria-has-ever-had-bisi-akande/
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by nwafuluozoh: 9:28am On May 20, 2015
Once a Yoruba reaches age 50 he loses control of his reasoning and senses. Gej already warned this agbaya to "respect the truth and his age", but he won't.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by chernest2002: 10:19am On May 20, 2015
A fool is known when he speaks but if he keeps quiet he is considered wise
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by akinszz: 11:11am On May 20, 2015
Kindergarten president.
sammyj:
And I recalled you were correct when you called GEJ a nursery or prep school president! !!
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by omolami: 11:13am On May 20, 2015
Bisi akande should close his wideband smelling mouth. He cannot make a president yet he abusing a president. He is full of jealousy for Gej..None of akande's family ever come close presidency yet he is there fooling himself. Gej is our hero akande a mans's eater. Cannibal
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by stebell(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2015
Bisi Akande shud shot his gutter of a mouth. Wat legacy cud we trace to his name as former governor of Osun State.

In his myopic mind, tinubu and that dullard frm Duara are messiahs abi.

Infact I jus wanna say "he shud go and die". His tym has past.
Hypocrites every where.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by sammyj: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
akinszz:
Kindergarten president.
Re: Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE by CSTR2: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
Look at his ugly face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Fleet Waiting For Whoever Becomes Speaker Of House Of Representatives. / Okada Man Pulls Down Police Mans Trouser For Beating Him - Pics / Isis/iswap Claims Responsibility For Nyanya Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.