Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) (32426 Views)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by eke96: 9:02am On May 20, 2015
Hustle must PAY grin
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by valinda(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2015
collabo + 1mil = trekking...u don f#Ck naa...choi
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by ddugeri(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2015
post=33912904:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NIJsgrMVb-U/VVwt4rcX6vI/AAAAAAAB4kM/shAq86Rurpg/s280/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Q00FX81JmcY/VVwtpyKVs_I/AAAAAAAB4kE/sbv0OgdGsN0/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Oladele Niji and his female companions are now in Bayelsa state .He has been trekking for 15 days while the two ladies,Gloria and Ify joined him at different times during the course of his journey .He says his pregnant wife's dream is for him to become a Johnny Walker ambassador after this ..They are headed to president Jonathan's house in Otueke.

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/after-15-days-man-trekking-for-gej-with.html

Add Us On BBM 2B523D25
lets be frank here abeg how many km una d cover in a day?
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by boolet: 9:03am On May 20, 2015
Threesommes Toh bahdt

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by SpaceWorld2013(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2015
unemployment must be tackled in Nigeria. There's no sense in this.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by vega84(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2015
Hey! He made it! #vegatalks
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by tinuolababy(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2015
Congrats
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Sholah96(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2015
Omg! E don reach 15 days ni?
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by virus04(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2015
Motolank:
Trekking for someone, who failed the country & squandered their future? Cluelessness

he squandered ur future abi?. E be like say u be mechanic..Goatee

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by aAK1(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2015
This guys just got me glued to twitter. Its been fun all the way @oladele

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2015
phlemzy:
I can only hope that Jona is going with u in the spirit,so that he can come welcome you after trekking this whole kilometres, else na ONE CHANCE O!
jona ke, I don't think anybody will them in otueke, did they send them to trek?
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Mistermamus(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2015
can't Nigerians comment without insulting haba na ya legs dem dey use trek? smh

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
Rabbish trekkers.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by datguru: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
searching4lovee:
YOU GOT TWO SMELLY PUSSSY TO FUCCK undecided JOBLESS IDIATS

Pervert spotted

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by zed24: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
managermahmud:
Congrat! Lemme see were ure cluelessness will lead you to. As clueless as ur master
Adamu
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Kriptic: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
The country is experiencing crisis. There is no fuel in the land. The economy is hard. Graduates under contract are earning N25k in banks.

And these three fools want us to support them with prayers. Like we don't have enough prayer points already.

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by VISTIN(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
This partiality.
Since I joined Nairaland none of you want to trek for me, at least from from Chibok to Sambisa. It's just a matter of hours. I have job offer for volunteers.

Once you get to Sambisa, call me and I'll tell you the next thing to do.....
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by ojimbo(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
Only the guliebles will believe this crap
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by TI1919(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
It is well oh, I just hope is God that ask you to trek this distance for GEJ if not you have actually wasted your time doing something irrelevant to yourself and family may God help us in this life.

grin
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by BabaNath(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
Jona Don talk say hin no dey go house immediately. You go need wait am there for like two months when
hin go come back from obodo oyinbo to come give una transport
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by BTT(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
Would have been happier had they arrived on the 29th.

Well done, Nihi. A very good job. You have achieved what is to be forever mentioned in Nigeria history.

Forget haters. You are a star. And yes, kudos to your wife.

Caveat: I am an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2015
Good for them I hope it pays off
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by HDoc(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2015
SagePerv:
Smartest Fool of the century.
You're the Biggest fool of the Century.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 20, 2015
Mumu people....! Oga Jonna no va reach Otueke until after swearing in.

Jobless fools!
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by danny301: 9:22am On May 20, 2015
Kriptic:
The country is experiencing crisis. There is no fuel in the land. The economy is hard. Graduates under contract are earning N25k in banks.

And these three fools want us to support them with prayers. Like we don't have enough prayer points already.

In Omotola's voice, "Silly Youths trekking away their future.....". I don't think any gainfully employed and responsible man or woman will abandon his or her work/ business and engage in such a useless and risky venture for whatever reason...
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by ibnchokomah(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2015
For crying out loud... Cut these guys some slack.. They are trekking for a failed president.. They went into a journey filled with threesomes.. Blah blah bullsh*t. Wen will we learn that whatever anyone wants to do and why is the person's decision and it concerns no one in any way.. They've trekked for 15 days no biggie.. If you're mad trek down to bayelsa and stage a protest against them..

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2015
It took the first trekker 18 days to trek from lag to abj. It took this guy 15 days from abuja to bayelsa. The latter's distance is longer. Those who were criticising hashimu are not talking now

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by amanze15(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2015
"Oladele Niji and his female companions" hmmm, atleast he got a purpose, one dude got killed doing BASE jumping what he has been doing for years, I wish him luck hope he does get credit for trekking all the way to his HERO's hometown...... smiley
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by tlops(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
Mama PEJ said I should give you guys keys to enter the house when you arrive. Call me when you get there, our house is the one opposite the president's house, we sell pure water.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by yhemsy62(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
Hokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.