Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts (35985 Views)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
It is her money! Make yours and do whatever you want with it.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by dammillicious: 5:41pm On May 20, 2015
Dont hate the player.....hate the game.....
which company is selling a bottle of wine for that much
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by dwayni: 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life

No, she bought it with your English tutorial fee

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by seangy4konji: 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
broke people complain too much...concentrateon your life,work and pray.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Purereal(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Proffdada post=33913102]Beyoncé was really feeling herself, and riled up Twitter in the process.

Queen Bey and Nicki Minaj dropped their "Feeling Myself" music video on Monday — on Tidal, of course — and one particular scene definitely got a reaction (possibly an overraction) out of viewers. Jay Z's better half can be seen pouring out a shiny bottle of Armand de Brignac — aka Ace of Spades — into a hot tub, which rubbed quite a few folks the wrong way.

ARE SURE DAS THE REAL WINE
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by RaeMystix: 7:30pm On May 20, 2015
evegran:

Look at who is calling "Beyoncé" a cheap skate? You must be totally deluded. Google Beyoncé instead of disgracing yourself.
Let me guess; So you are one of those psychos, aka
"beehives"on twitter with little or no sense who go after others that dear talk about Beyonce?.
You are about to loose your damn mind cos of a woman who doesn't even know you exist?. Disgrace myself? Your dumb self ought to take a look at your comment, before mentioning that word.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by ChukChinCol(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
@Bay. No vex, just show us d expiry date.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by teeastute(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2015
O boi!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by simdam500(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
Leave twitter, go and make your own money, come back to twitter, show off your money, and people would talk about u too shocked
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by bababuff(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life

Shoro niyen??
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by otiigba1(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
God please bless me and make me a blessing to others, God please dont gimme the kind of blessing that will make turn wasteful

Now there are many options here
- may be she has drank it , pours water into the bottle and use it for social media buzz
- May be she is shooting a video
- May be she don mad

Cos if it is true that this girl pours out 4 million naira inside hot tub i go swear for am. thats some peoples 5 years salary
the only comment that makes a lot of sense, may God bless you! As you have wished
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by lulu1986(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Same people bashing her will still download and buy the videos so she can recover her money back.

Provided she can afford it, who cares, come to Nigeria where our fake celebrity take bank loan to buy expensive cars just to show off
grin grin grin dead
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
How can we be sure of the contents of the bottles. It may just be water that they put into wine bottles abeg. Na wash
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by DammyOlu123(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
undecided

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2015
Waste has got not other name Waste is Waste.
Either she bought it or given, there is nothing good about this.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Boyooosa(m): 1:01am On May 21, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Is this what you have to say?

Anyways, don't encourage waste no matter how little
What is he saying?
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by abiambo(m): 5:15am On May 21, 2015
SFSNIPER:
When you have the opportunity, enjoy urself. She worked and sweated for it.
and even married jigga
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by AlphaDibia(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2015
dyadeleye:
Sebi na only 3 bottles.......Come naija nah......,u to fear fear.

Were for naija?
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Mcblane: 7:37am On May 21, 2015
which kind drink worth $2000....na from heaven dy bring am nae ??
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2015
God bless me bountifully with the work of my hands and wisdom to spend it. Amen.

money from the pit of hell always end this way.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 8:58am On May 21, 2015
RaeMystix:

Let me guess; So you are one of those psychos, aka
"beehives"on twitter with little or no sense who go after others that dear talk about Beyonce?.
You are about to loose your damn mind cos of a woman who doesn't even know you exist?. Disgrace myself? Your dumb self ought to take a look at your comment, before mentioning that word.

Whether you call me dumb or not. I'm a billion times smarter than everyone in your apparently miserable family.
Beefing Beyoncé? How pathetic can you be? Find something you're good at and perfect it, so you can gain recognition and success like Beyoncé has, instead of hating on someone s hard work and money. You deluded senseless pseudo!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Crownbird(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2015
People sha, what of if you see what some pple feed their dogs. She's feelin' herself, you can see what she wear to VMA. Be Yourself and stop comparing your life with others.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by RaeMystix: 3:53pm On May 21, 2015
evegran:

Whether you call me dumb or not. I'm a billion times smarter than everyone in your apparently miserable family.
Beefing Beyoncé? How pathetic can you be? Find something you're good at and perfect it, so you can gain recognition and success like Beyoncé has, instead of hating on someone s hard work and money. You deluded senseless pseudo!

You clearly do lack home training . Perhaps a reflection of how you were raised?. And your comment about my family been miserable? . You wish.

As for your claims about me been jealous?. That is exactly why I called you dumb; May i add that you are also loosing some screws In your head?. Infact I think you are mentally unstable, because if you could comprehend, you'd realize that I called Beyonce a "cheap skate", because she is known for been causious with her money and how she spends it .

If you could only apply your common sense, and not respond like someone whose brain has been replaced with that of a fish brain, then you'd realized that I never bashed her for spending money on a bottle of champs.

My comment was a response to the backlash online; Simply stating that Beyonce wasn't a lavish spender, A picture might give the wrong impressions........The bottle might have even been replaced with water; who knows. Then again, you don't sound like someone with cognitive thinking, cos you clearly seem like someone who has diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
RaeMystix:

You clearly do lack home training . Perhaps a reflection of how you were raised?. And your comment about my family been miserable? . You wish.

As for your claims about me been jealous?. That is exactly why I called you dumb; May i add that you are also loosing some screws In your head?. Infact I think you are mentally unstable, because if you could comprehend, you'd realize that I called Beyonce a "cheap skate", because she is known for been causious with her money and how she spends it .

If you could only apply your common sense, and not respond like someone whose brain has been replaced with that of a fish brain, then you'd realized that I never bashed her for spending money on a bottle of champs.

My comment was a response to the backlash online; Simply stating that Beyonce wasn't a lavish spender, A picture might give the wrong impressions........The bottle might have even been replaced with water; who knows. Then again, you don't sound like someone with cognitive thinking, cos you clearly seem like someone who has diarrhea of the mouth.

Whether your fat self hates on Beyoncé from now till rapture, she will still be richer and better than your whole generation forever.
smiley *catwalks away, looking beautiful*
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by RaeMystix: 5:02pm On May 21, 2015
evegran:

Whether your fat self hates on Beyoncé from now till rapture, she will still be richer and better than your whole generation forever.
smiley *catwalks away, looking beautiful*

Fat self?...Yeah!...When I stated you lack comprehension, I wasn't lying, cos clearly you are as dumb as a rock. A very special human being I may add, and that isn't a compliment...Sick human.

Who is checking for you?

I look better than you even without any makeup on....So you think folks who never post their pics of NL are either fat, ugly or poor? ...You need your head checked .
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Weah96: 12:52am On May 22, 2015
She gets paid by Armand de Brignac. Plus I'm willing to bet that those EXPENSIVE bottles came to her FREE OF CHARGE. Bey is the type of celeb who gets stuff for FREE.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by dyadeleye(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2015
AlphaDibia:

Were for naija?
shocked shocked shocked shocked na where for naija u dey live nah?
enter better club then u go knw how far....
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by AlphaDibia(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
dyadeleye:
shocked shocked shocked shocked na where for naija u dey live nah?
enter better club then u go knw how far....

I frequent the best clubs clubs whenever i am in any of these great places: Owerri, Lagos, Abuja. I still have not seen that o..
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by cybriz82(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Did any of them taste d drink to knw if iz real or na ogogorodem pour inside.so many fake stuff Behind d camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' / Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.