Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' (29941 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by caesarjayjay: 9:00am On May 20, 2015
With just over a week to the swearing in of Nigeria's President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari it appears he has already made his first major appointment. Reports this morning have it that all is set for the announcement of Femi Adesina as the special adviser on media and publicity to the new president.
Adesina is currently the managing director and editor in chief of the Sun newspapers.
Dear readers, what do you know about Femi Adesina?

http://www.austinaija.com/2015/05/muhammadu-buharis-first-appointment.html

Adesina's appointment, though yet to be formally announced, is said to have been concluded but merely waiting for some formality before the official announcement.

Already, the management of The Sun Newspaper, it was gathered, is concluding plans to re-organise its management structure following Adesina's impending departure.

Adesina was recently re-elected as the President of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) for another term of two years.
The NGE president was returned unopposed at the 2015 bi-ennial convention of the Guild which held in Lagos by his colleagues, most of whom described his tenure as the “best the Guild has ever had.”

With his new appointment, Adesina also becomes the second person to be so appointed while serving as the president of the Guild of Editors. The first person was the late Mrs. Remi Oyo, who was the SA, Media and Publicity to former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-appoints-femi-adesina-special-adviser-on-media-and-publicity/209785/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by shakazuldadon: 9:01am On May 20, 2015
Congratulation to the man in question....He should be prepared to defend his pay master like an attack lion because the kinda things that will be said against GMB would be historic.... if he do sent perform well enough..

I wonder why the person below me is vexing.. tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Bonapart(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
This dude above me stole the first to comment but will take the spot light...
Now that baba will be swear for sorry sworn in soon boko boys go come let Nigeria rest finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by generaluthman: 9:08am On May 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Pavore9: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
His Own 'Reuben Abati'! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by jbkomo(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2015
Femi Adesina is a respected seasoned journalist. His leadership stlye has bn a enviable one. One just hope he wont end up like d ruben abbati and segun adeniyi

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by ultrazone(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2015
jjj
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
How does this help me jump the queue for fuel??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by ionsman: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
Where they expecting him to appoint Jonathan's 'Rueben Abati' ?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by oluwamile(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2015
the general az begun...NYC one my president
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by DanceVille: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Nice Move Baba o..
Because "No time to check wristwatch, time is moving quickly"..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by datguru: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
I can't wait to start bashing the Daura President come may 29th, its gonna be fun. Let's see the miracles he promised.

Let's I forget,

1 USD to 1 NGN

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Very normal.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by philips70(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
What's the difference between this thread and the previous one on frontpage?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Tbillz(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Issorit
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by idris4r83(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
T
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Pascal181: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Comparing the appointment to that of Abati is an anomaly. Don't draw connections where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by RoyalRoy(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
Lol.

Same dude that was giving silly explanations on why they published the "death advert" of Fayose.

Buhari is definitely not a vengeful person.

Kudos to the President-Elect.

Politics without bitterness!!!

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Coolboi05(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
All is well...
A reuben Abati with 'brain'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by sirsharks(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
[size=16pt]Dats d General[/size]
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Maxymilliano(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Good ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by braine(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Isnt this already on fp??
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by niceguy7(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Na so.....no time to check time smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by jammani(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
First official step, not bad
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by politricks: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by JOF2: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Congratulations to Femi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by coolbis: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
caesarjayjay:
With just over a week to the swearing in of Nigeria's President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari it appears he has already made his first major appointment. Reports this morning have it that all is set for the announcement of Femi Adesina as the special adviser on media and publicity to the new president.
Adesina is currently the managing director and editor in chief of the Sun newspapers.
Dear readers, what do you know about Femi Adesina?

http://www.austinaija.com/2015/05/muhammadu-buharis-first-appointment.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-appoints-femi-adesina-special-adviser-on-media-and-publicity/209785/
brıllıant start,I love that
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by uwa1(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Make I park here first
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Maczeelly(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
CHANGE EVERYWHERE.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by efilefun(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2015
Bonapart:
This dude above me stole the first to comment but will take the spot light...
Now that baba will be swear for sorry sworn in soon boko boys go come let Nigeria rest finally

datguru:
I can't wait to start bashing the Daura President come may 29th, its gonna be fun. Let's see the miracles he promised.
Let's I forget,
1 USD to 1 NGN

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine House Of Assembly Members Defect To NNPP From PDP / Why I Refused To Return Govt Vehicles – Ex-Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.