Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? (3318 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by mogentle(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
A newly married Man Said This:

How best can i screw my wife(as in Making love)
Can i go fast or go slowly, She always want it fast these days. I am always ready till she get tired/ till she says OKAY. But sometimes i always think i'm punishing her when it is fast. May be i'm thinking
that when it's slow I'm preventing abuse. pls how do women always want it. Meanwhile she was not promiscuous b4 and till now.

what's your view pls?
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by prittigrrr(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
All women are different. Just talk to her and give her what she asks for from you and watch her body and reactions. This should tell you if she is satisfied. Keep communication open.

1 Like

Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by Omolola1(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2009
your wife likes fast so why not give it to her fast grin
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by mogentle(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2009
HUh? grin
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by temi4rea(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2009
If she likes it fast pls give it to her wink

But if wnt to take ur tym in doing it, then introduce her to the slow and steady way.

smiley smiley smiley

This is not funny Mogentle.(dem use opening of teeth do u).
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by Kx: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2009
She always want it fast these days. I am always ready till she get tired/ till she says OKAY. But sometimes i always think i'm punishing her when it is fast. May be i'm thinking
that when it's slow I'm preventing abuse. pls how do women always want it. Meanwhile she was not promiscuous b4 and till now.

Methink when sex has gotten to the extent when the lady says how she wants it,it means the man has not been
innovative and creative alot in the act.A lady she be treated in such a way as to expect the best all the time.If she has
chosen to be "knacked" fast all the time,my guy e show say u are bereaved of ideas.
All the same,give it to her d way she wants it but do more process/style reengineering in between.
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by mogentle(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
ok
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by spoilt(f): 4:18am On Feb 14, 2009
Is dude really asking us how he should make love to his wife? ! Well i never! grin
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by ladej(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
this one na real kweshion o. kai megida soffry soffry o

as per married couple e gats to dey slow
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by aus123(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2009
We just have to be innovative in love making.

Pre-sex is what is most important.
Try to create a lot of fun around it.

Not just jumping into woman,

Let me borrowed words: If u can think it, u can do it!
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by sistawoman: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
There is no stead fast rule about how a woman always wants it.

It depends on the mood, pre-intimacy, how long before the last time, did i see something/someone that got me excited.

Every once in a while a woman wants it rough. She wants to play hard to get and have you take it. And then there are the times when we need you to take your time and make love to us.

Only you thru time will be able to pick up on her moods and what she wants.

I would sit her down and have a talk about sex and how she likes it. Tell her it is ok to tell you how she wants it and let her know that you would really love it if she told you until you start to figure it out. I think some women (I am not one) believe that if they voice what they want from thier husbands they will think they are loose and not being respectful. Let her know that you dont feel that way and would prefer her to be more vocal about what she wants. Be sure to share your sexual desires and wants with her as well. She may want it fast all the time thinking that is the way you want it.
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by sweetmum(f): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
think you should ask her how she likes it.and you give it to her like it. you should be innovative. grin grin
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by Pappyshoes(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
i dey learn work here o grin grin
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by hardbody: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2014
She will ask and he will give it to her either fast or slow. Please aunties what are they sharing? Please give me some too.....fast and slow
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by 5minsmadness: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Give it to her the way she wants it! Some women get irritated with the slow gentlemanly approach after a while. Forget all that 'treat her like a lady stuff' if flash banging wasn't so popular among the ladies guys wouldn't do it.

Give her what she wants angry
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by egopersonified(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmmm, nl I hail thee, hmmmmm, all these classes I am taking,hmmmmm, make una no spoil me ohh.
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by breathless(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2014
What won't we read on this forum. Its like no holds bar these days.
Re: With My Wife, Slow Or Fast. How Best? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
SMH..

(1) (Reply)

Advise: Should A Couple Have A Joint Bank Account? / I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again / How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.