Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again (3065 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Djbond(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
I'll summarize this as possible.

No one is perfect, yes I hit her cuz I was suspicious of her cheating. I bought her an Android phone and she started chatting with guys on FB and WhatsApp, talking about location on how to meet. I'm not always around though, I come home once in 2 days and I provide everything enough for she and our 3 daughters need to sustain on a daily. She doesn't work, our first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old. So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.

Fast forward, she left a day after I beat her (I know it's not right but I couldn't hold the anger anymore) and i already apologized afterwards not knowing she had in mind to leave. I came home and couldn't find her and the kids, I called and started begging, my landlady, my friends, all our neighbors in the street called and begged her, she just kept lying that she will come back today, come back tomorrow but we never see her. I cried and cried, almost killed myself, didn't eat for days, just drinking and smoking, got admitted to the hospital, my neighbor called my wife that I'm in the hospital, she didn't care, never came to check on me.

I called her few days after I got discharged that I miss her and asked her why she didn't come to check on me at the hospital. She only gave an excuse that she has started some pos work in their street. She lives in her father's house now with her stepmom. Her junior brothers are the ones taking care of the children. Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift. I called her dad to explain, but didn't give me the chance to explain. I called her last week Saturday to come see me, and i collected the phone she's using to do runs up and down from her. Now she uses her sister's phone to do those things now.

She called me with her sister's phone on Monday that i should move on when she discovered that I already know all the things she's doing. I have a problem moving on, I always think about her and my children.
I don't have appetite to eat even as I type this, I'm drinking royal circle. I hope this won't lead to my demise as I'm killing myself slowly. I love her. Why are women like this?

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man

NB: I regretted hitting her and already apologiized and prayed to God for forgiveness

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by silvoclaira: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2022
cryAnother Donkey bits the dust. Move on!!!

&

Don't hurt yourself Op if the story is true

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by STARGREEN(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2022
"Why are women like this"?

6 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by God1000(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2022
It seems your marriage is over man, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

You should only be thinking about your kids now.

At least you showed penitence but she's not remorseful about her own misdeeds and she has become even more wayward.

9 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by mespusinglez(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2022
GET YOUR KIDS AND SEND THE IDIOT BACK TO HER FATHER'S HOUSE.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by endsarrrs(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
We need to hear your wifes side of the story
But
Cheating or abuse in marriage is a sign of a deeper problem to come and can lead to no interest in a relationship's future

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
You made a hoe the mother of your kids which bad enough already..you better take your kids out of her custody

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Reinamaria(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2022
I believe your wife is afraid and no longer feels safe with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by cherishmichael: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2022
You hit her, wrong! she's cheating also wrong!!
These two things are errors in man's nature, what you just have to do is, try making her understand you, try talking to her dad no matter what make things work out between you and him, and even when things go wrong still endure, because you would have not hit her in the first place and how sure are you that she is really cheating!!! Anyways try but if she's not willing to come back, just know that she doesn't want to come back just know that she planned this a long time ago and made sure you'll hit her for her to continue her ways of life as you said.

Still remember nobody is perfect.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

4 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by backnbeta(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Too bad you hit her- I hope you've learned your lesson and won't hit a woman again. That said, she didn't move out because you hit her; she moved out because she belongs to the streets and you hitting her was just a catalyst. Now she's sleeping around (according to you) but you still want her? Are you ready to share her with her other clients and bear the emotional burden of knowing you are a co-husband? If you can get your kids, better get them, move on and stop acting like a weakling!

16 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2022
You are not mature enough. Reflect on yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:
You hit her, wrong! she's cheating also wrong!!

Excuse me, but "he hit her" is his self confessed fact, while "she's cheating" is what he thinks and wants to believe with no credible evidence!

Not making that distinction says a lot about your reasoning capabilities but I must confess that you are nowhere near the worst here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Brainmytool: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Do you have a penis? If yes talk to the penis and if it gives you full current, then find another woman. Because you are still active but if it does not forget it. Just get ur children and train them.

She will come back in 5 years but tell her ur penis is not giving u full current as an oloosho only wants penis and money. This will kill her emotionally the same way she is killing u.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2022
You married an unfaithful woman, she never loved you but you forced yourself on her and it is the reason you are getting this ill treatment from her. My prayers are with you and you'll be a big coward if you hurt youself because of an unfaithful woman who doesnt give a damn about your existence. My marriage advises are always genuine and unbiased compared to relationship advise i give on romance section. Draw strenght from anywhere and get hold of yourself and your life, and remember not to be a coward. Never hit a woman because of anything and least of all because she decided to be useless with her body. It is well with you

4 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by StPete: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2022
You deserve to be slapped Aswear. What is wrong with you? Did you not have a life before you met your wife? The mere fact that she knows you can’t do without her is the more reason she’s acting the way she does.

Oga get yourself together and let it be. Your kids will definitely grow up to look for you. Find another girl and start your life with. No kill yourself because of woman

3 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Ahmed0336(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Instead of rejoicing you're crying

Oga shift joor. Get your kids and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:
angry
My friend how are you doing

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man.

You are a liar! You did not see your "woman with another man", but added that lie to gain Nairalander's sympathy. What you were was "suspicious of her cheating"!

And see how some gullible Nairalanders are now calling your woman a whọre and claiming she's sleeping around, and you have not even bothered to come to her defense despite knowing she isn't sleeping around!

Personally, I'm glad she's left you because you are not repentant at all. And I bet you've beaten her before too and you will beat her again if she returns, and you will beat your children too because you are a bully!

Those begging her to return should stop asking her to turn the other cheek and tell you to stop slapping her instead! When you've learnt and fully repented, you might then know how to beg her to return to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Ravenna: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2022
What tribe are you?
You must be a Igbo..

Cos No sane Omoluabi Parents will tolerate this shit.
Even Abokki won't try it.

Anyways, you're done.
You married the wrong woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by cherishmichael: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Excuse me, but "he hit her" is his self confessed fact, while "she's cheating" is what he thinks and wants to believe with no credible evidence!

Not making that distinction says a lot about your reasoning capabilities but I must confess that you are nowhere near the worst here.

Please don't mention me if i didn't mention you, or I'll injure you.
Did you even read his story till the end, or you read in brief??

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Ravenna: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Brainmytool:
Do you have a penis? If yes talk to the penis and if it gives you full current, then find another woman. Because you are still active but if it does not forget it. Just get ur children and train them.

She will come back in 5 years but tell her ur penis is not giving u full current as an oloosho only wants penis and money. This will kill her emotionally the same way she is killing u.

That guy is a simple man, he can't move on- he's done.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Ahmed0336(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
My friend how are you doing

Mother of five, I'm great!!! Hope you and the kids are gr8?

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:

Please don't mention me if i didn't mention you, or I'll injure you.
Did you even read his story till the end, or you read in brief??

I will mention whomever I want to mention, and you can not injure me. You don't have sufficient intelligence to injure a person like me.

And yes I did read his stupid story till the end. His "again" in his subject line is enough to deduce he has beaten her before!

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Mother of five, I'm great!!! Hope you and the kids are gr8?
We are fine, sanu da zirgazirga

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by cherishmichael: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

I will mention whomever I want to mention, and you can not injure me. You don't have sufficient intelligence to injure a person like me.

And yes I did read his stupid story till the end. His "again" in his subject line is enough to deduce he has beaten her before!

If you won't mind your business and feel you'll be rude, you'll also get insulted as you want.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:

If you won't mind your business and feel you'll be rude, you'll also get insulted as you want.

I have not been rude to you. But if you want to, do please insult me as much as pleases you. It does not take a single kobo out of my pocket and will only show everyone the type of being you are.

Please note that we are both minding the op's business here.

Djbond:
I'll summarize this as possible.

No one is perfect, yes I hit her cuz I was suspicious of her cheating. I bought her an Android phone and she started chatting with guys on FB and WhatsApp, talking about location on how to meet. I'm not always around though, I come home once in 2 days and I provide everything enough for she and our 3 daughters need to sustain on a daily. She doesn't work, our first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old. So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.

Fast forward, she left a day after I beat her (I know it's not right but I couldn't hold the anger anymore) and i already apologized afterwards not knowing she had in mind to leave. I came home and couldn't find her and the kids, I called and started begging, my landlady, my friends, all our neighbors in the street called and begged her, she just kept lying that she will come back today, come back tomorrow but we never see her. I cried and cried, almost killed myself, didn't eat for days, just drinking and smoking, got admitted to the hospital, my neighbor called my wife that I'm in the hospital, she didn't care, never came to check on me.

I called her few days after I got discharged that I miss her and asked her why she didn't come to check on me at the hospital. She only gave an excuse that she has started some pos work in their street. She lives in her father's house now with her stepmom. Her junior brothers are the ones taking care of the children. Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift. I called her dad to explain, but didn't give me the chance to explain. I called her last week Saturday to come see me, and i collected the phone she's using to do runs up and down from her. Now she uses her sister's phone to do those things now.

She called me with her sister's phone on Monday that i should move on when she discovered that I already know all the things she's doing. I have a problem moving on, I always think about her and my children.
I don't have appetite to eat even as I type this, I'm drinking royal circle. I hope this won't lead to my demise as I'm killing myself slowly. I love her. Why are women like this?

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by airminem(f): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Wow you have three little beautiful daughters. Please take good care of them because broken home can have terrible disadvantage on children upbringing.

For you and your wife, visit a relationship councillor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift.

Op, you are a liar! And only idiots and fools will believe you!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by cherishmichael: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

I have not been rude to you. But if you want to, do please insult me as much as pleases you. It does not take a single kobo out of my pocket and will only show everyone the type of being you are.

Please note that we are both minding the op's business here.

Oya it's okay, please stop mentioning me, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:

Oya it's okay, please stop mentioning me, abeg.

Trust me. I only mentioned you because you are much better than some I could not attach my name to. It was in no way intended as an insult.

Do please have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by airminem(f): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Op, you are a liar! And only idiots and fools will believe you!
Don't throw away the baby and the bath water.

Stop misbehaving here please. You' al head to kids section where you pairs are playing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2022
airminem:
Don't throw away the baby and the bath water.

Stop misbehaving here please

Are you suggesting one should instead drown the baby in the bath water?

One person's misbehave is obviously another person's well behave, and thankfully your judgement does not in any way matter to me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg / Confused Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.