Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) (78137 Views)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Zellie: 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
Stunning? LOL grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
Where is the stunning?
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by corisande: 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
which teenage girls with this kind chest?
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by chineloSA(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Some of You need to get Ur eyes checked
These chics are FUGLY.
Funny how money couldn't improve their looks

I guess no one had a say in how they are gonna look like. Even you did not have any contribution in your make up.
So please if you are handsome or beautiful please don't mock other people like that. You don't know your tomorrow, anything can happen to your face and you get the world title of "world's ugliest person"

Give the kids a break, God knows best why he made them that way. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by okonelfg(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2015
D sun glass dem prescribe am for the family?
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by tlops(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
lilmax:
Okay but not attractive

That is why he is marketing them by himself!
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by phkka1(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Ukwa, how do you cope with these your girls? Congratulations. You don try ya.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by sweathold(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
hmmm which one fine soo
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by SLYBABA(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Are you finer undecided undecided

But the guy is telling the truth, they are not stunning beauties!
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
Their abunna go sweet oo! lipsrsealed
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
SLYBABA:

But the guy is telling the truth, they are not stunning beauties!

He should post his own pic let's also analyze if he is killer handsome or not undecided
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by eby4kenny: 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
d 1 by d left hand looks prettier n has d dads look.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by adedayoleke90(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
This man na old man o
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by ojimbo(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
i can't feel comfortable having this man as a father, i will always see him as he is acting all the time
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Akiika: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
Stunning?....scratching my head!
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by jbaby265(f): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
jeez..lord thank you for me o
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by ELBAND: 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
I'm not surprised a bit. Osuofia is a handsome man, jokes apart
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Ninapha(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Make Una comot plasma for Una eyes naaa make we see Una face angry angry

Ihe nkea owu nini? cheesy

owuu kpaa! heke owu nini?cheesy dont try me for my dialect dialect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by kenoz(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by tolulinks(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2015
Stunning Daughters? The OP is blind
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by ceaserian(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Fine girls grin grin grin
fine indeed
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
Is the family now into sunshade advert?
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Deadshotz(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by AjanleKoko: 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Very stunning daughters indeed! undecided

Lalasticlala, Seun has got you doing some really dirty work on the Front Page which is fast making you lose any form of credibility, respect and professionalism.

Everything on FP is now labelled "stunning" in an absurd desperation to get people to click on the link.

A very pathetic approach to running this site as I have stated earlier here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2241922/please-where-earth-sagamite#32445638

Lying to the sites users is now the preferred approach for driving traffic, not by improvement in service or innovation.

Naija business stylee!

Unfortunately, your name is frequently appended to this pathetic strategic delivery. My sympathies for you.

A day can't pass on NL front page one does not see a link with "stunning". Only to click and find nothing stunning.

Fck me!

Yeah, Osuofia's daughters do look like Halle Berry and Amber Rose.

STUNNING! undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girls wowo jare.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Vickidanny7: 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
Ur girls are ugly dem look like some Aba recharge card sellers spend some millions on them nd upgrade their swag
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by whoisuche: 2:47pm On May 20, 2015
Grown up girls.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2015
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girls wowo jare.

Which kin wowo?

Abegi!

They are STUNNING!!! grin grin grin grin

They look like twin sisters of Amber Rose and Halle Berry. grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to the new forum world of NairaTabloidland. The land for the intellectually disadvantaged and challenged. undecided

It is time we need to find or develop a platform that is for intellectuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
temitemi1:
you dont know a fine girl every girl is fine wit u except mad dirty girl.wel u can also cal mad girls fine o
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
temitemi1:
you dont know a fine girl every girl is fine wit u except mad dirty girl.wel u can also cal mad girls fine oh
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
Beauriful gehs! cheesy
Btw, are they all blind? sad
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by TS2(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
"Stunning?"

I'm not stunned sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.