Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) (78140 Views)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by faith405: 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
chineloSA:

I guess no one had a say in how they are gonna look like. Even you did not have any contribution in your make up.
So please if you are handsome or beautiful please don't mock other people like that. You don't know your tomorrow, anything can happen to your face and you get the world title of "world's ugliest person"

Give the kids a break, God knows best why he made them that way. undecided undecided

Nice one, my thoughts for a long time.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
The other indirect sad thing is that two poor girls that merely took a pic with their dad have been, through no wish of their own, put on a pedestal to be publicly ridiculed and slaughtered by the public.

They would be reading comments and it would not be a nice feeling.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2015
I can see that my earlier first post has quickly been hidden because someone cannot stand the truth.

The usual closing of threads and hiding posts when incompetence is highlighted.

Pathetic.

Continue fooling your users with "stunning" tags everyday on FP and see how fast this forum goes down hill.

It is already on its way down hill as it is a pure junkyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by temitemi1(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
Upload ur pix n let us see how beautiful u are ma grin grin
Adikam:
you dont know a fine girl every girl is fine wit u except mad dirty girl.wel u can also cal mad girls fine oh
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Which kin wowo?

Abegi!

They are STUNNING!!! grin grin grin grin

They look like twin sisters of Amber Rose and Halle Berry. grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to the new forum world of NairaTabloidland. The land for the intellectually disadvantaged and challenged. undecided

It is time we need to find or develop a platform that is for intellectuals.

U dey vex. What if they had added 'adorable' as another adjective?
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2015
oyb:

It would be best to just say "Nkem Owoh with his daughters".

The adjectives on these girls are minor.

The major thing is the frequent, ridiculous and continuous use of the adjective "stunning" on FP to fooool people to click on the link.

Extremely pathetic and desperate approach to attract market.

That is an average Naija businessman mentality: "Improving your service and innovation is too much hard work, and the customer can be disrespected as long as they have limited alternatives".

It might be time for new competitive entrants into the Nigerian forum marketplace. Nigerians should not be left to settle for shyt service everytime, everywhere and in everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

It would be best to just say "Nkem Owoh with his daughters".

The adjectives on this girl is minor.

The major thing is the frequent, ridiculous and continuous use of the adjective "stunning" on FP to fooool people to click on the link.

Extremely pathetic and desperate approach to attract market.

That is an average Naija businessman mentality. Improving your service and innovation is too much hard work, and the customer can be disrespected as long as they have limited alternatives.

It might be time for new competitive entrants into the Nigerian forum marketplace. Nigerians should not be left to settle for shyt service everytime and everywhere.

Naaaa, my own pet peeve (among the many fp garbage headers) is 'adorable' . Adorable pic of this , adorable pic of that. They could have ve made
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2015
oyb:

Another thing that got on my nerves recently was how during the xenophobic attacks in SA, you will see on NL FP headlines like "South Africans kill Nigerians".

Not "some South Africans", not "South African thugs", just pure generalisation that leads to the cretins we have in our own country (who now roam across NL) start with their "I hate South Africans", "Lets kill South African" war cries.

Not once did I see on the FP any report saying many South Africans went on the streets to protest against the xenophobic attacks.

That is similar to how the forum was allowed to degenerate into "I hate Igbos/Yoruba/Whatever" battleground.

That is the irresponsibility that this junkyard forum is spreading. Soon when we have people killing each other then we start wailing that "how can we do that to each other". Many do not realise the many difference pieces stoke up such hatred that lead to merciless killings and inhumanity we see in Africa all the time. Making our shitarse continent backwards and the "Dark Continent".

For the sake of attracting crowd, fire is being indirectly stoked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2015
oyb:

Naaaa, my own pet peeve (among the many fp garbage headers) is 'adorable' . Adorable pic of this , adorable pic of that. They could have ve made

Lol!

I must be slow. I have not noticed "Adorable" that much yet.

I am still on "Stunning", and sometimes "shine". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The forum is now so much reetarded!

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by priscaoge(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
Ninapha:

owuu kpaa! heke owu nini?cheesy dont try me for my dialect dialect

Lwkmd......Owuya daaaa kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Fine girls
WATIN FINE FOR THERE GO EYES GLASS.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Ninapha(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Lwkmd......Owuya daaaa kiss kiss

lol. Onye shi ebe k'anyi ariya nma, ya gbaba ohia mo owukwanu ya kwara lakpuo. Ndewo nwannnemta.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by priscaoge(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2015
Ninapha:

lol. Onye shi ebe k'anyi ariya nma, ya gbaba ohia mo owukwanu ya kwara lakpuo. Ndewo nwannnemta.

Ya gazitubora gi nwannemnta kiss kiss.....*Bighugs*
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by AyamDazey(f): 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
No wonder he's been hiding them from public, they are lipsrsealed

You better say it..they are kini grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by luckyboss(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
happy family to you Mr lawyer.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by zeburudaya: 5:52pm On May 20, 2015
These childrens are very ugly in a beautiful way
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by seangy4konji: 7:01pm On May 20, 2015
I like this man though...
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Abigail09(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
I can only see glasses. cool
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by hansbad: 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
;DThe one @ d right side of d father is ok but d other one looks like a boxer grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by stwazobia: 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Fine girls grin grin grin
I dey look make i see the fine girl... if these once be fine girls then a small thing remain make monkeys be fine boys.
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
marry anyone of dem u don marry trouble......................my opinion
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Stunning or stoning?[/size] grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Elder4all(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
Osuofia ur daughter's wowo I no whine abeg!!
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
WTH

Those are not his daughters! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by kodded(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
Inkman:
Kodded family all on specs...
Hmm grin
ya fada grin grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Inkman(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
kodded:
ya fada grin grin grin

Haha you for tell me say ya papa na osoufia na
Anuofia grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by kodded(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
Inkman:

Haha you for tell me say ya papa na osoufia na

Anuofia grin grin
grin grin grin grin you no well
Re: Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) by Shakur94(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
atleast his daughters are dressed decently unlike how other actors allow their children to dress indecently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.