Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore (511 Views)

‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore by Valentinedee1402(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
Please a friend of mine's manhood has stop functioning,we have tried all we can to revive it But all to no avail. we have visited pastors,prophets,clerics(Alfas) and all sort of religious leaders but the story still remains the same. Please anyone here that knows of any remedy or solution should PLEASE help.

Its was said to be a spiritual problem thus it needs spiritual remedies....please if you know of any well acclaimed spiritualist (Herbalist) that you are sure of please reach me on this number...08167697561

its very urgent and serious! No offense,no abuse please....thanks.
Re: Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore by Valentinedee1402(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
Thanks #mr. Kolapo
Re: Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore by enilove(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2015
Valentinedee1402:
Thanks #mr. Kolapo

Thank God . He shall perfect everything concerning your friend since it known that :

Luke 1:37 KJV
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Philippians 4:6 KJV
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me , when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Isaiah 49:24-26 KJV
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? [25] But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

God is great and loving ,He has provided ways to destroy the works of darkness in our lives. So shall it be for your friend in Jesus name. The Lord shall contend with any power contending with him and give him children and save his children, in Jesus name.

Is it sin or whatever ,the Bible even says :

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
The Lord Jesus shall have mercy on him and the resurrection power in the blood of Jesus shall resurrect every dead organ in his body ,in Jesus name.

All he needs to do is to fast and pray.

May he have testimonies that will show that God is still on the throne ,in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Life / What I Told A So Called Dr Of Religious Study / Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.