Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working (54950 Views)

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by mrolumose: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Open a fix deposit account at 3% interest and your money will become N103,000 after 12 months, you have successfully made N3,000 sleeping at home. But this is considered a bad investment in this century where everything now happens fast. Why not consider a better option?

Add 8k to your 100k to make it 108k and open a 3 head account at AIM Global; you will get N9,500 back instantly + the company's breakthrough and high sought after products worth over 108k + even bonus products which you can resell to have back your capital + profit.

Then start a simple EXERCISE I will show you and you can be banking over 50k as DAILY residual income, there is no other investment as lucrative as this.

If you will like to have a look at this simple system; I have an ebook that will give you the full understanding. Just request a free copy.

Whatsapp: 07030091006

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
No one could explain the type of business that can be done with 500k and above in Nigeria. This is indirectly one of the reasons why illegal businesses will continue. One is not even sure of a legal business one could invest his money into.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by tejumogbodo: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello house

I want to change the globa with my new business plain. Most people do not believe on online business which i want to change their thought these days. My business name is Skywealth i have been in FX market for more than Six year now. But apart from FX am also into any other online business which generate me money in dollars everyday.

I have make a lot of money online nowadays i need goodwill because i want to setup my own corporate business in Nigeria. So I want people to believe in my business. That is the reason i want something that can convince my follow nigeria youth and others to come and test my business.

I want you to invest as little as you can (mind you do not put all your egg in one basket, what you cannot avoid to loss do not invest it online) because i want to create goodwill with my business name SKYWEALTH GLOBAL. I will only do this goodwill creating stuff for only three months after then the real business deal will start up that will require a big amount of money ($100 - $3000) before you can invest with me.

For now this is my business plain

1. Single client invest with minimum $10 and maximum $50 and you will be pay back with interest at the end of 31days.
2. The given percentage is 100% of your invested capital.
3. No double investment will be entertain.

If you are interested and want to test this online business plain with little amount send me mail on: sonnyshow@yahoo.com, send me mail to receive my bank details.

Note: A good business is always put in an envelop tag with RISKY to scare the fool one. Try is believe, every business is with risk if you cannot cross that idea you cannot be profitable in life, shine you eyes.
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Latty88(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2015
ogaofficer:

This is the third part of my series on fixed
income investments. A fortnight ago, we
discussed investing in Treasury Bills. Today, I
will guide you through investing in FGN
bonds.
What is a bond?
A bond is a contract between a lender and a
borrower, whereby the borrower agrees to pay
the lender interest and repay principal upon
maturity.
What is an FGN bond?

FGN bonds are debt instruments issued by
the Federal Government of Nigeria for an
agreed period of time. The investor lends an
amount of money to the government and
earns interest on the investment until the
maturity of the bond when the principal will
be returned.
What are the benefits of an FGN bond?
1. Interest received on FGN bonds is not
subject to tax.
2. Provides a stable income stream when held
to maturity.
3. Repayment is guaranteed at the maturity
of the bond.
4. FGN bonds can be used as collateral.
5. It is easily tradable as it is quoted on the
Nigerian Stock Exchange and can also be
traded over the counter.
Who can invest in FGN bonds?
Anyone can invest in a FGN bonds. They can
be individuals or corporate bodies.
When are FGN bonds issued?
The government sells bonds via the Debt
Management Office at a primary auction.
Freshly issued bonds usually take place on
the third Wednesday of every month.
What are the bond maturity terms?
FGN bonds have maturity years ranging from
five to 10 or 20 years. The maturity of a bond
is the number of years remaining for an
already issued bond to be due for payment of
principal.
Where and how do I invest in FGN bonds?
You can invest in bonds through a primary
dealer/market maker. PD/MMs can be banks,
investment houses, brokers etc. To invest,
simply approach your chosen PD/MMs and
fill a form including your personal
information, bank details for payment of your
interest, CSCS no’s, the amount you wish to
invest, including your bid interest rate etc.,
and then sign. You can invest a minimum of
N10,000 and multiples of N1,000 thereafter.
Why do I have to bid interest?
FGN bonds are sold via an auction system
where investors quote interest rates for bonds
they wish to buy. As such, bond applications
with interest rates that are below the
minimum average interest rates otherwise
called the marginal rate quoted are accepted
and those higher may be rejected. For
example, if the marginal rate is 12 per cent,
then bids below 12 per cent will be accepted.
Therefore, different investors can have
different interest rates provided it falls below
the minimum average bid price. Someone can
have 10 per cent, another 11 per cent, nine
per cent, 10.5 per cent etc.
What is the marginal rate for bonds and how
does it work?
Bonds are like any other financial assets and
are affected by interest rate pressures. As
such, despite the coupon rates, the FG
indicates it will pay. Bond buyers and sellers
determine the price of a bond based on its
expected yield. For example, FG offers for
sale FGN bond with a coupon rate of 10 per
cent. Thus, N100 units (bond price) of the
bond will earn N10 in coupon interest.
However, when you buy, the marginal rate
determines the price you pay. So, if the
marginal rate is 13 per cent, you pay N76.9
for a bond with a face value of N100 per
unit. This is derived by dividing the fixed
coupon (N10) by the expected yield of 13 per
cent (10/0.13) to arrive at N76.9. As such,
the N10 coupon that will produce a yield of
13 per cent will be based on a price of
N76.9. Basically, when the yield is higher
than the coupon, the bond price is sold at a
discount and when the premium is higher
than the yield, the bond price is sold at a
premium. The price or value of a bond is
therefore determined by the yield.
What other factors affect bond price?
A. The credit status of the issuer.
B. Forces of demand and supply of such
securities.
C. The inflation and interest rate movements.
Is there a secondary market?
You can buy or sell bonds in the secondary
market. So, for those who do not wish to hold
to maturity they can just go to the OTC
market on the floor of the Nigerian Stock
Exchange and trade.
How quickly can I convert bonds to cash?
If you do not wish to hold to maturity, you
can convert bonds to cash by selling it on
the secondary market through your PD/MMS.
When is the interest paid?
The coupon interest on FGN bonds is paid
semi-annually (twice a year) and will be
credited to the account that you indicated
when you filled the form.
Can my interest payments be rolled over on
top of the principal?
The coupon is not rolled over automatically.
It is credited to your accounts as cash.
However, you can then use the cash to
purchase the next round of bond sales should
you want to enjoy the benefits of
compounding interest.

Please is there any bond currently available?
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Franky9584(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ChuckVentures:
I import goods at very cheap prices from China, Korea, USA, etc and sell online for huge profits (100% - 200% profit).

My store on Konga: konga.com/style-plus

I am looking for investors who will partner with me so I can take this business to the next level.

Investment capital: N100,000 - N200,000
Investment period: 6 months
Return on investment: N200,000 - 450,000

I already have much experience in this business so there is very little risk involved. I have also given a realistic investment period to allow for any delay in turnover.

I hope you consider my offer with an open mind. Contact me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Chucks
echucks19@gmail.com
wot z konga into
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by ChuckVentures(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Franky9584:

wot z konga into

Konga sells merchandise from different categories of products. They also offer a platform for third-party seller like myself to sell their goods online.
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by kaposky(f): 2:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Start your mini importation business today with these top 20 peculiar products
that sell like crazy.
Check my signature below to get now before it goes off forever.
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by 00Pro: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can you provide information regarding CBN Open Market Operations and CBN Bills.

1. How do these instruments work?

2. Can Individuals purchase these securities utilizing instructions sent to their banks? (same method with Treasury Bill auctions)

3. What is the minimum requirement amounts?

4. When are the offer dates

5. Is interest paid upfront or at maturity?
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Jack188: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
What do you guys think about Bitcoin or Litecoin trading? I guess it is a good thing to get some income from. Look for http://www.ecoin.eu It is a great trading platform. I guess, you will manage to make money there
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by holajeedayy: 3:11am On Jun 17, 2015
new posh shoes of different colour for grap in wholesale and retail distance is neva the issue.......all calls and whatsapp chat are wlcome thru 07030842589 ......or follow this link http://www./posting/success/811166625

Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by AlphaFarms2014: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Invest in Alphafarms. Send mail to info.alphafarms@gmail.com for details
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by nayduyb: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Have u heard about GLC ( goldmine liberty concept) where 25k can get you a brand new car in 4-5 months, earn over 200k every month paid directly into your Nigerian bank account take note dere is nothing to be sold here and get d opportunity to get a loan of of 2.5 million naira without collateral when u become a member of GLC. Our website is www.goldminelibertyconcept.com. For more email me on edu191@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by saintfizzo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
ifyalways:
Treasury Bills .

"Cool cash" is relative but with T.bills, your capital is safe and income is guaranteed.
hello...pls I need info abt Treasury Bills, ur input will be appreciated
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by slavemerchant: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kockane:
To the person above me, congrats on your FTC... I live to fight another day. Therefore, in the spirit of celebrating second-best, I want to dedicate this space to Monsura, my neighbour's house maid. kiss Nobody pleasures me the way you do. I also want to let you know that dat belle nor be my own o! Thank you. angry

So monsura dey reach your side too
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Akdams(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcome to RAISE MONEY HERE

And it guarantees 100k every month only on your one time 70k investment

You will have access to Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you in this era of CHANGE

Our Vision is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.

Click the group chat link below if you will like to be part of this.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Thank you
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by VivaciousEva: 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
W
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 25, 2019
ignis:
N100,000 is not enough to start a profitable business which won't require your attention.
Keep saving guy....
When it reaches N500,000 let me know.

I have 500k what are you advising.
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Muritala2015(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2019
32 Ways TO Make Money Online

If you are looking for sustainable ways to make money online or you are looking for scalable online money making businesses, you can start and make good money from; you need to read my article, 32 Ways To Make Money online.

There are more sustainable ways to make money online. These are business you don’t need to give anybody money to invest for you. Create it now and continue to enjoy for life.

Read the complete article-32 Ways To Make Money online, with detail explanation of what each one of them entails here:[url]https://www.muritala.com/32-ways-to-make-money-online/
[/url]
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Greengeek: 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
Through Inforib program.
Find out here https://www.nigerialoom.com/inforib-revenue-review/
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by biggy12: 12:34pm On May 02, 2020
I have a business i do all you need to start is your laptop and android phone,.Is not yahoo yahoo, is digital marketing if you are interested and ready to be serious chat me up on 08064381784
You can swell read more on the business from this website https://flpnewprospect..com

The only cash you need is just advert money which is not even up to 20k cos i use google ads

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.