Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working (54944 Views)

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by mikemiyaki: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Kockane:
To the person above me, congrats on your FTC... I live to fight another day. Therefore, in the spirit of celebrating second-best, I want to dedicate this space to Monsura, my neighbour's house maid. kiss Nobody pleasures me the way you do. I also want to let you know that dat belle nor be my own o! Thank you. angry
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by mikemiyaki: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Let me help you buy good red cooking oil in Akwa Ibom and keep for you. Sell it when it appreciates and we share the profit. That's what I'm currently doing and it feeding me and taking care of my needs.
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by antidisestablis: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
ignis:
N100,000 is not enough to start a profitable business which won't require your attention.
Keep saving guy....
When it reaches N500,000 let me know.
Which profitable business someone can start with 500k?
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Nestiga: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2020
We are into financial services, we are looking for investor with interest rate of 3% per month. The percentage above will be review every three months to keep the business running. invest with us with as low as 100k and be among our share holders. We are "TRADERS EDGE SOLUTION" registered with CAC and licensed to carried out all financial services. We decided to leverage on financial credit. We are a group of expertized, with many years of experience in the business. We are currently seeking for investor to come into our business. You may not find our business online, because of the type of people we deal with are market woman who don't really have access to the internet and are less educative.

You can invest your money with us, and be assured that you get your investment at maturity (capital+interest) .
We already have our proposal available for your review. And MOU will be signed by both parties for mutual agreement.

Having any question or enquiry, please call or text 09060080110
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Nestiga: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2020
We are into financial services, we are looking for investor with interest rate of 3% per month. The percentage above will be review every three months to keep the business running. invest with us with as low as 100k and be among our share holders. We are "TRADERS EDGE SOLUTION" registered with CAC and licensed to carried out all financial services. We decided to leverage on financial credit. We are a group of expertized, with many years of experience in the business. We are currently seeking for investor to come into our business. You may not find our business online, because of the type of people we deal with are market woman who don't really have access to the internet and are less educative.

You can invest your money with us, and be assured that you get your investment at maturity (capital+interest) .
We already have our proposal available for your review. And MOU will be signed by both parties for mutual agreement.

Having any question or enquiry, please call or text 09060080110
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Odalo12: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
No one could explain the type of business that can be done with 500k and above in Nigeria. This is indirectly one of the reasons why illegal businesses will continue. One is not even sure of a legal business one could invest his money into.
With at least N100k, you can invest in Oxford international group real estate or Agribusiness, you will get 24.5%ROI in real estate and as much as 30%ROI in Agriculture investment. Call 09034922195 for enquiries
Re: How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working by Jaxx123: 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.