Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. (19483 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2015
The high court that will attend to Amaechi............no be for here.
amaechi degraded two federal judges and the judicial council
(Rivers state does not have a sitting substantial chief judge nor an acting chief judge and the chief judge of the customary court of appeal got suspended for violating the law of the council,all because of amaechi)
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by fydence: 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
mployer:

I didn't know there was a suit like that...wonder how this guy thinks sad
by the usual use of his anal cavity
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by wobov: 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
[i][/i]ameachi is an idiot he forgot carma is a bitch he closed d courts in rivers state because of his impeachment case now he can challenge wike because deres no court in d state [b][/b]what a fool ameachi is
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2015
Disabled the judiciary in your state and running as far as owerri to purchase a kangaroo injunction, what happened to all the South south neighbours. Oh I forgot, nearest APC state.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
Greedy Amaechi ........

Just concealed your defeat because nah God will 000000000.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Neplusultra(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
D billion dollar question remains; Where is Dakuku?! Y is Amaechi d one going to court instead of Dakuku? Did Wike contest wit Amaechi or Dakuku?! Amaechi shud borrow some sense!! Troublemaker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by ayoromer: 9:09pm On May 20, 2015
yorubas apc buhari n all d almajiris leave rivers oil alone because only amachi no fit give u rivers oil blocks foolish old almajiri.
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Sajio(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2015
still cannot imagine how this man Ameachi thinks? he single handily destroy the judiciary system of river state forgeting that a day like this will come hence he resorted to Imo... One thing is sure, Wike will definitely xpose all Ameachi loots. and Buhari should also be ready to kick start his fight against corruption from within his cabinets first b4 extending cos all his followers na THIEVes..
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You're just a disgruntled element.

Im not bothered if you're pained by recent outcomes..but i'll suggest you tow in line, for you obvious good as theres no need being overtly post-traumatic.

The first paragraph best suits Ameachi, do I sound like a pained person? Awww, you have no idea what awaits you even with your so called changed parole. It's a pirry* grin
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:24pm On May 20, 2015
Neplusultra:
D billion dollar question remains; Where is Dakuku?! Y is Amaechi d one going to court instead of Dakuku? Did Wike contest wit Amaechi or Dakuku?! Amaechi shud borrow some sense!! Troublemaker undecided

Rivers State is the only thing Ameachi has left, you guys just don't get it...he needs a stooge there or else na "siddon inside water soap henter him eyes" situation awaits him. It's always going to be the one thing the APC Ogas will mock him with

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:26pm On May 20, 2015
fydence:
by the usual use of his anal cavity

gringringringringringrin
Falls from PDP umbrella

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
Rad1cal:
Where is Eruditor Eru-d-turd when you need him most

Your Amaechi keeps bringing scorn to his person. He can't remove the peoples choice in Wike

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !

Even dekdek abi na Demdem is a no show. Silly billies who take pride in being obnoxious
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Rad1cal: 10:31pm On May 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Even dekdek abi na Demdem is a no show. Silly billies who take pride in being obnoxious

They are both silly nincompoops

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by HopeAtHand: 10:37pm On May 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The first paragraph best suits Ameachi, do I sound like a pained person? Awww, you have no idea what awaits you even with your so called changed parole. It's a pirry* grin

Just leave Amaechi alone..Your Lower Niger sh*t reeks hypocrisy..why wait till Goodluck loses his re-election before it dawned on you..if he had won, you would loved Nigerian status quo.,u know the exact definition of what you are..

Just go to bed, else i will 'thrash' your matter.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On May 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Just leave Amaechi alone..Your Lower Niger sh*t reeks hypocrisy..why wait till Goodluck loses his re-election before it dawned on you..if he had won, you would loved Nigerian status quo.,u know the exact definition of what you are..

Just go to bed, else i will 'thrash' your matter.

Oh please do trash my matter....i really want to be entertained. Egbere feeling funky...biko humor me grin , put a thermometer in your mouth while you're at it so you know when your heart is about to explode
gringringringringrin

Your Ameachi is stu;pid, so are you.
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by HopeAtHand: 10:47pm On May 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh please do trash my matter....i really want to be entertained. Egbere feeling funky...biko humor me grin , put a thermometer in your mouth while you're at it so you know when your heart is about to explode
gringringringringrin

Your Ameachi is stu;pid, so are you.

Run along, Mr President of Lower Niger Republic.lolz..
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Forwetinnah: 10:50pm On May 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Run along, Mr President of Lower Niger Republic.lolz..

Yaaaawns loudly**

He's boring after all....FYI I'm no "Mr"
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Popemax(m): 2:18am On May 21, 2015
shammah1:
Laughing in Spanish. Useless and wicked animal governor
una no go kill person...which one is animal governor?lol
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Neplusultra(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Rivers State is the only thing Ameachi has left, you guys just don't get it...he needs a stooge there or else na "siddon inside water soap henter him eyes" situation awaits him. It's always going to be the one thing the APC Ogas will mock him with
Den I can't wait to see soap enter his ogogoro eyes! Trouble some man!
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Bluepamex: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

To me, I think Amechi boiled lots of Rivers money in sponsoring APC...hence any buhari attempt to witch hunt/intimidate past or present PDP governors in the name of corruption fight will be met by revealing the dirt in Rivers state which was used supposedly in favour of buhari presidential campaign...this they(APC/Amechi/Buhari) want to avoid so as to have a field day while hunting down PDP leaders especially if they become a pain in the asx as opposition...
Remember, some folks are expecting APC to do TV/media prosecution of PDP leaders too as a show of buhari fighting corruption... this cannot be easy with men like Fayose, Wike etc leading the front for PDP because these guys are ready to fight dirty too & lots of treasury loot by APC/Amechi will be used to blackmail buhari if he comes after PDP men...
You are right ,if buhari can't probe Amaechi ,he will find it difficult to probe any other person

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Eruditor: 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
Eruditor:
So Amaechi that is the outgoing governor, is trying to prevent Wike's inauguration? LOL.

Why in the world would he do that?

What does the outgoing governor have to do with the incoming? Amaechi has done his 8 years already. Try another lie.
Re: Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. by Eruditor: 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
Sajio:
still cannot imagine how this man Ameachi thinks? he single handily destroy the judiciary system of river state forgeting that a day like this will come hence he resorted to Imo... One thing is sure, Wike will definitely xpose all Ameachi loots. and Buhari should also be ready to kick start his fight against corruption from within his cabinets first b4 extending cos all his followers na THIEVes..

Amaechi destroyed the Judiciary in Rivers? Hahahahaha. You guys inhale stu.pidity and exhale intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constitution Review, A Waste Of Time – Makinde / Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.