Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo (1870 Views)

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by zik4ever: 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
Mr Vice-President elect, that's exactly why you were elected -go and fix it please!
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by fammo: 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
boynigeria:

its money flow, Nigerian sock that's how u measure economy not just govt money
my broda wake up! D largest economy ish only benefitted a very minute few and left millions impoverished because the government failed to create a working mechanism that will ensure the country maximized the gains from the increase in world oil price then before the current crash in oil prices! How much was the foreign reserve when PGEJ took over and how much is it now? How has the largest economy affected the foreign reserve?
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by stevecantrell: 8:05pm On May 20, 2015
fammo:
I still don't understand this largest economy title. How do you justify being the largest economy and yet the government has to borrow money to pay salary of its workers? Pls she'd more light on that

Again, please.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by boynigeria(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
fammo:
my broda wake up! D largest economy ish only benefitted a very minute few and left millions impoverished because the government failed to create a working mechanism that will ensure the country maximized the gains from the increase in world oil price then before the current crash in oil prices! How much was the foreign reserve when PGEJ took over and how much is it now? How has the largest economy affected the foreign reserve?
wasnt talkin abt d govt ish before, just talkin economics, if the world stock exchange sees it like dat its like dat, its all left for u as a person to kn its main stream and tap into dat and stop complaining abt govt
the question u should be asking is how to better ur own personnal reserve
i left nigeria last year so i kn how it is, dude economy is good, most people are just too busy chasing ghost, being work-studying here i kn how much i was makin in naija compared to nyc
GEJ is bad uhn.... keep singing dat up and down and make ur life political playground, lot of young dudes making millions everyday
cross ur legs and be looking for miracle in Buhari shey u hear
Switzerland's govt is more economic and richer dan US but US has larger economy than switzerland, go check for the diff

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by fammo: 8:44am On May 21, 2015
boynigeria:

wasnt talkin abt d govt ish before, just talkin economics, if the world stock exchange sees it like dat its like dat, its all left for u as a person to kn its main stream and tap into dat and stop complaining abt govt
the question u should be asking is how to better ur own personnal reserve
i left nigeria last year so i kn how it is, dude economy is good, most people are just too busy chasing ghost, being work-studying here i kn how much i was makin in naija compared to nyc
GEJ is bad uhn.... keep singing dat up and down and make ur life political playground, lot of young dudes making millions everyday
cross ur legs and be looking for miracle in Buhari shey u hear
Switzerland's govt is more economic and richer dan US but US has larger economy than switzerland, go check for the diff
Always easy for those of you out there to glorify this failed government because you only hear the stories and never feel the brunt. If Nigeria was so good with a working Government why did you run? Why are you not in Nigeria? Why didn't you stay and "tap in the wealth of the largest economy" Why are hundreds and thousands of Nigerians dying at the Mediterranean Sea in search of greener pastures stranded on a boat floating to nowhere? I wonder when we will stop deceiving ourselves. I asked a question about the state of our Foreign reserve before GEJ came in and after he took over nobody has answered me. Common sense should tell us that a Growing Economy under a competent Government should result in a robust Foreign Reserve. That does not seem to be the case in Nigeria, those who are tapping in your "largest economy" only do so by cutting corners, bribing to get in and so the circle of robbers grows larger and the number of impoverished increase exponentially. I wonder why and how we can be so blind to reasoning
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by boynigeria(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2015
fammo:
Always easy for those of you out there to glorify this failed government because you only hear the stories and never feel the brunt. If Nigeria was so good with a working Government why did you run? Why are you not in Nigeria? Why didn't you stay and "tap in the wealth of the largest economy" Why are hundreds and thousands of Nigerians dying at the Mediterranean Sea in search of greener pastures stranded on a boat floating to nowhere? I wonder when we will stop deceiving ourselves. I asked a question about the state of our Foreign reserve before GEJ came in and after he took over nobody has answered me. Common sense should tell us that a Growing Economy under a competent Government should result in a robust Foreign Reserve. That does not seem to be the case in Nigeria, those who are tapping in your "largest economy" only do so by cutting corners, bribing to get in and so the circle of robbers grows larger and the number of impoverished increase exponentially. I wonder why and how we can be so blind to reasoning
if u call studying here running then yes i ran and i was still very much in the country last yr nov so dont bobo urself
i just hope u get it soon enuf
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by fammo: 10:09am On May 21, 2015
boynigeria:

if u call studying here running then yes i ran and i was still very much in the country last yr nov so dont bobo urself
i just hope u get it soon enuf
yes I prefer to call it what it is "Running". You still didn't answer the other questions I asked. Was hoping you would react to my question on the state of the Foreign Reserve when PGEJ took over and we experienced "largest economy in Africa" and what it is now. Pls kindly reply to that issue......waiting for your accurate, objective and "unboboed" response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contractor Sues FG Over Jonathan's N9.2bn Stoves / Video : Biafrans Protest At Nigeria Embassy, New Delhi / Sen. Hope Uzodimma Accused Of Infecting Late, Hon. Ukachi Amaechi With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.